+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW ITA Inland - Proof of Funds

akashpatelj09

Feb 7, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Hey folks,
For FSW ITA while submitting the Proof of funds I have the following query:
I am planning to submit the application by March end, I'll have the funds by March first week ( I'll get the bank letter depicting the same as Proof of fund) which has been accumulated over time by working in Canada.
So do I need to provide proof backing the same? If yes pay stubs, job offer letter and work permit would suffice?
Please provide your valuable inputs or past experiences.
Thank you

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey folks,
For FSW ITA while submitting the Proof of funds I have the following query:
I am planning to submit the application by March end, I'll have the funds by March first week ( I'll get the bank letter depicting the same as Proof of fund) which has been accumulated over time by working in Canada.
So do I need to provide proof backing the same? If yes pay stubs, job offer letter and work permit would suffice?
Please provide your valuable inputs or past experiences.
Thank you
This is should be fine.

Even, funds requirements for inland applicants are optional only if you're authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer (though you're an FSW candidate).

For more details, check this link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

akashpatelj09

Feb 7, 2020
India
NOC Code......
Thanks for the response.

The valid job offer and authorization for work is for the one having LMIA based job offer the link you shared has sub link on job offer that only talks about LMIA based job offer not the open work permit based job offer.

tausifahmed95

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks for the response.

The valid job offer and authorization for work is for the one having LMIA based job offer the link you shared has sub link on job offer that only talks about LMIA based job offer not the open work permit based job offer.
Hello akash, let me know if you applied without pof and your application status.