+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I have raised a webform and shared the information they asked for the pr portal in the information letter. I also attached the information letter pdf along with it. I stated since I have received no mail which I can respond to with the information requested I have raised the webform.
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca this is the email i received portal details from, you can try sending your info to that email

Reactions: Lii

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca this is the email i received portal details from, you can try sending your info to that email
Thanks. I did that too today afternoon. Mailed the Etobicoke Vo as well. I think it’s a technical glitch as the information letter pdf came twice but both times for my son. We shared the information they requested to create portal log in to these mail ids. It’s been such a long wait and when it finally came a lot of extra work:) hoping to get portal log in details.

mas1705

Mar 23, 2018
Hi! Im FSW - Inland AOR March 2020 applicant. Currently on a Bwop till Aug 2022. No movement on my file recently. Should I file for work permit extension now? How early is it advised to apply as the website says at least 30 days?

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
It occurs to me that I am the only Inland Applicant with February 2020 AOR who received no updates on my PR Application or BOWP application but was rather slapped with a re-medicals request. The BOWP acknowledgment letter states I could work until March 10, 2022 or until a decision is made so should I resign or what are my options? I am so devastated

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

It's been one month since medicals extension & ADR submission and 10 days since everything passed (Eligibility, Criminality and Security). No update at all after that. I don't know why they are taking so long even after everything is passed. Anyone still waiting even after everything is passed?

I think my file is stuck again. I've seen people getting approval emails within a day or maximum week, do I need to worry for anything?

Last edited:

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
It occurs to me that I am the only Inland Applicant with February 2020 AOR who received no updates on my PR Application or BOWP application but was rather slapped with a re-medicals request. The BOWP acknowledgment letter states I could work until March 10, 2022 or until a decision is made so should I resign or what are my options? I am so devastated
Perhaps they requested the re-medicals because it has been more than 2 years since you took your original medical exam. Usually the medical exam is valid for 1 year and then IRCC gives a one year extension.

Have you submitted the re-medicals yet? Hope this will trigger processing of your application.

You will have an implied status and can continue to work until the PR decision is made. Why do you think you should resign?

Reactions: Chawla22

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
you can continue to work under maintained/implied status

Reactions: SK49

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hey Guys,

It's been one month since medicals extension & ADR submission and 10 days since everything passed (Eligibility, Criminality and Security). No update at all after that. I don't know why they are taking so long even after everything is passed. Anyone still waiting even after everything is passed?

I think my file is stuck again. I've seen people getting approval emails within a day or maximum week, do I need to worry for anything?
your VO and ADR Plz

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hey,

Happy to see that you have received eCOPR. How many days did it take for you to receive the approval email after everything is passed?
Thanks! I received a GU on Jan 25th, when I called the agent said everything had just been passed, and then I got the approval email Feb 2nd. So I would say about a week.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Thanks! I received a GU on Jan 25th, when I called the agent said everything had just been passed, and then I got the approval email Feb 2nd. So I would say about a week.
Thank you! Sorry for too many questions.

Did agent mentioned anything about the Final decision is also taken and it's approved? Was it approved on Jan 25th itself. Also, did u get a ghost update just before getting the approval email (after Jan. 25th)?

In my case final decision is still pending I guess. Officer is yet to make final decision per IRCC agent. Man, too much wait at every single stage...

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Thank you! Sorry for too many questions.

Did agent mentioned anything about the Final decision is also taken and it's approved? Was it approved on Jan 25th itself. Also, did u get a ghost update just before getting the approval email (after Jan. 25th)?

In my case final decision is still pending I guess. Officer is yet to make final decision per IRCC agent. Man, too much wait at every single stage...
no worries! When I called on Jan 25th after the GU, he said everything has passed and is moving to the officer for final approval, so i guess on Feb 2(9 days later) is when it was officially passed as that's when I got the approval email...also, when i look in online profile now it says that background check was completed Jan 24th, so I guess that's why I had gotten the GU the next day.

Reactions: MCNR