Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Sure, will update. It’s the content in that information letter which we should be getting as a portal mail to respond to. I will wait for today and I am hoping a mail should come from the pr confirmation portal which we can respond to. Which Vo did you receive the information letter?
Etobicoke

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I'm so happy for these news. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for that RCMP criminal check as part of ADR. Any idea how long this takes?:(

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
I finally got a update on my pr application to my mail Id just now. When I logged into the portal the document for pr confirmation has come only for my minor son, how do we respond back for sharing the log in details to create the portal? Do I need to wait for a different mail to come to
respond to?
Congratulations

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Just Received "Information letter" for the dependent.
It says the following :
"We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. You can now confirm your permanent residence (PR) status through a new and secure PR Portal without an in-person interview. You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved. Using the PR portal is the equivalent of going to an in-person landing interview – only the applicant can do so."

This only came for the dependent.
Will we get separate notification for the Primary applicant ?
Also how do I reply to this ?
@legalfalcon
Congratulations

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
@Lii any update ? I haven't received any more messages in the gc key account or email.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
We got our TRVs and now thinking of going back to Canada, where we’ll wait for our Portal access. Would it be a problem to state that to the border officials?

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
Congrats for all of you guys. Any body with AOR August 2020 still left with no updates?
AOR Sep-2020 FSW Inland, no updates so far, applied BOWP again on 1st march the only update is letter mentioned we can work will 30 June until decision is made, nothing apart from that.

D

Deleted member 1033589

Excited to saw this and happy for him, however he had send POF in the last November, we did on Jan
He received his decision from Etobicoke, according to the last update as per MP from London, ON ( this Monday) my file is still with Edmonton and Eligibility under process
Hi,

I'm in London too. Which MP are you in contact with?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Nothing yet. Thinking of waiting till today noon and see.
I have raised a webform and shared the information they asked for the pr portal in the information letter. I also attached the information letter pdf along with it. I stated since I have received no mail which I can respond to with the information requested I have raised the webform.

Reactions: rahul.ahuja