+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Sou95

Aug 30, 2021
Hi, I have been a silent reader in this group and the posts in this groups have been really helpful. I would like to seek an advice regarding my application here. I have my AOR on Nov 2020 and I am an Inland applicant. Recently I have ordered gcms notes and found out that my criminality is in "in progress" status for almost an year saying RCMP fingerprint screening is pending. So I am thinking of getting a pcc from Canada and submit it. Is it possible to do so with ITA letter and is it a good option to do so since I haven't received any request on that so far. Seeking valuable opinion of @legalfalcon and other respected group members. Thank you!

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
Hi, I have been a silent reader in this group and the posts in this groups have been really helpful. I would like to seek an advice regarding my application here. I have my AOR on Nov 2020 and I am an Inland applicant. Recently I have ordered gcms notes and found out that my criminality is in "in progress" status for almost an year saying RCMP fingerprint screening is pending. So I am thinking of getting a pcc from Canada and submit it. Is it possible to do so with ITA letter and is it a good option to do so since I haven't received any request on that so far. Seeking valuable opinion of @legalfalcon and other respected group members. Thank you!
I had the same status when I ordered my GCMS.
So I did my RCMP screening and uploaded the Document. That was around December 2021
Still no movement :(
My recent call to IRCC, they acknowledged that my document has been received, but the status has remained the same.

Sou95

Aug 30, 2021
I had the same status when I ordered my GCMS.
So I did my RCMP screening and uploaded the Document. That was around December 2021
Still no movement :(
My recent call to IRCC, they acknowledged that my document has been received, but the status has remained the same.
Thank you for the reply:). I was pretty confused about this as there is no progress with it for a long time.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi everyone. I finally received my request letter. I have a question under the background form. In no. 8, it asks about personal history and your status in the country. Can I write "implied status" for my employment since I haven't received my BOWP?

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
I had ordered GCMS note on 10 Jan and today I received the letter. Everything is passed but security has not started yet.

From what the notes in the letter say, my application was not touched from October 2020 until September 2021, when they extended my medical status.

I was requested military records and personal history in December 2021, and the last note in my letter says that they received it on 20 December. They probably haven't bothered to check the received documents yet.

Things certainly don't seem to be that bright.

Applied on 22 July 2020
Primary office: CPC-Ottawa

• Sad
Reactions: erwin2020 and JSF

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I had ordered GCMS note on 10 Jan and today I received the letter. Everything is passed but security has not started yet.

From what the notes in the letter say, my application was not touched from October 2020 until September 2021, when they extended my medical status.

I was requested military records and personal history in December 2021, and the last note in my letter says that they received it on 20 December. They probably haven't bothered to check the received documents yet.

Applied on 22 July 2020
Was your medical extended in your online account in September or it was extended in December when they requested ADR?

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Was your medical extended in your online account in September or it was extended in December when they requested ADR?
I think my medical was once extended in October, and then once again in December. But it was extended before receiving the request letter in Dec.

Last edited:

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW

Applied on 22 July 2020
Same here. Submitted military records and background declaration form in Dec 2021, and haven't heard any updates since then.
Everything is passed except for security, which is not started. Medicals were extended on Dec 8, 2021.
AOR Feb 26, 2020, VO Ottawa

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
Hiii folks
Mine is FSW Inland Application with an outland dependent (Spouse-India)
Aor - 23rd Jan, 2021
As per the MP's office in Jan 2021, file transferred from Montreal to Edmonton in Jan 2nd week, Eligibility & Criminality in progress, Security passed, Info Sharing complete, Medical Expired.
As per the IRCC agent on call today, primary VO Edmonton, secondary VO Montreal, Medicals Extended (for both the applicants), Info Sharing Complete, Eligibility Not Started & Security, Criminality, Background Check is in progress.

How can the information be different? Can't understand if eligibility has started or not...
And medical is extended for both applicants as per the agent but the IRCC account still shows "You do not need a medical exam" since it expired in December 2021.
Any idea about it folks....??

Reactions: HRP2020

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hiii folks
Aor - 23rd Jan, 2021
As per the MP's office in Jan 2021, file transferred from Montreal to Edmonton in Jan 2nd week, Eligibility & Criminality in progress, Security passed, Info Sharing complete, Medical Expired.
As per the IRCC agent on call today, primary VO Edmonton, secondary VO Montreal, Medicals Extended (for both the applicants), Info Sharing Complete, Eligibility Not Started & Security, Criminality, Background Check is in progress.

How can the information be different? Can't understand if eligibility has started or not...
And medical is extended for both applicants as per the agent but the IRCC account still shows "You do not need a medical exam" since it expired in December 2021.
Have you been asked for ADR, mine AOR is 5th Dec, 2020, according to last week call to agent eligibility not yet started

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Hiii folks
Aor - 23rd Jan, 2021

I could not connect to IRCC agents, but
according to MP's information: Eligibility and Medical passed!!!!! , Security is not started yet
In website: (Eligibility is reviewing, Medical: No need, background check is processing)
I am confused. AOR November 2020

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I could not connect to IRCC agents, but
according to MP's information: Eligibility and Medical passed!!!!! , Security is not started yet
In website: (Eligibility is reviewing, Medical: No need, background check is processing)
I am confused. AOR November 2020
How do you contact MP, is it just by email? How long usually it takes to get update from MP?

Reactions: HRP2020

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
How do you contact MP, is it just by email? How long usually it takes to get update from MP?
We sent a mail. They asked my husband for some ID card copy of Canada to verify. Some basic information.
And then within a week we got the reply.