Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
People who filed for Mandamus in last 1 month. Have you seen any movement in your files ?

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
People who filed for Mandamus in last 1 month. Have you seen any movement in your files ?
No updates for me yet. Expecting to get them around mid-March. Positive expectations as Canada is officially easing border restrictions now.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
why is IRCC still prioritizing CEC and PNP applications? FSWs from 2019-2020 are still waiting
I wish I knew the answer Deepa !! Based on the updated in My Immigration Tracker I feel like applying under FSW category was my biggest mistake. They absolutely don't have any accountability towards applicants. For majority of FSW applicants status is exactly same from last 400+ Days. At the same time CEC and PNP applications are getting processed in less than 200 days. Come one !! Literally they have made mockery of all the FSW applicants. Ideally new plan should have some provision , Deadlines to clear all the backlogs but what they did they reduced FHS quota , I mean they are going to process 55K FHS application in entire 2022 , and they have backlog of 65K+ FHS application which means most of us will not get the COPR by the end of this year. Even if I get the PR now I have lost all it's charm !! Absolutely uncertain about the future

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I wish I knew the answer Deepa !! Based on the updated in My Immigration Tracker I feel like applying under FSW category was my biggest mistake. They absolutely don't have any accountability towards applicants. For majority of FSW applicants status is exactly same from last 400+ Days. At the same time CEC and PNP applications are getting processed in less than 200 days. Come one !! Literally they have made mockery of all the FSW applicants. Ideally new plan should have some provision , Deadlines to clear all the backlogs but what they did they reduced FHS quota , I mean they are going to process 55K FHS application in entire 2022 , and they have backlog of 65K+ FHS application which means most of us will not get the COPR by the end of this year. Even if I get the PR now I have lost all it's charm !! Absolutely uncertain about the future
I understand, i got CRS score around 490. I thought instead of waiting to complete 1 year of Canadian experience i went with FSW inland route thinking it would be faster as that time the processing time was just 6 months, now here i am ( waiting 6X3 months and eligibility is also not started).

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
It's tragic being FSW!
I qualified for PNP (OINP) by the time I was invited for FSW and thought, "better get the fastest and simplest route and go for FSW" because PNP would mean two stages of processing. How could we know we were signing up for eternal waiting and so much unfairness? I should have gone to the USA or Europe instead, as I could go as an investor a long time ago...
I chose Canada for a reason that is turning out to not be real. So much waiting and I'm losing my passion for this place. It certainly won't be the same after all the injustice... it's inhumane what they are doing to people...

Reactions: requiemforadream

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
did you get any update in last few weeks,
I have't filed for Mandamus.
I haven't received any updated. My file is stuck in Montreal's Locked closets somewhere (they must have lost keys)
:(

**EDIT
Just called IRCC today. No update after Medicals were extended (which I don't see in my cic account).
Agent was soft spoken, but said, nothing was updated on my file apart from Medicals in last 1 year.

Last edited:

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
I really hope we get a response on our PR applications before they start using "Ukraine - Russia crisis" as a reason for delays.
Like I thought, they have updated IRCC call menu regarding this. If it does happen, they will def start using this as an excuse. Its insane how slow things are in canada when compared to the taxes they collect.

• Sad
Reactions: JSF

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Waiting country : Canada
Wait for PR : 12 Months to 36 Months
Wait for Work Visa : 4-5 months
Wait for TRV : 2 Months
Wait for Doctors Appointment : 3 months
Wait for surgery : 4-9 months.

What other developed nation has this ?
Is it going the wrong way ?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
It's tragic being FSW!
I qualified for PNP (OINP) by the time I was invited for FSW and thought, "better get the fastest and simplest route and go for FSW" because PNP would mean two stages of processing. How could we know we were signing up for eternal waiting and so much unfairness? I should have gone to the USA or Europe instead, as I could go as an investor a long time ago...
I chose Canada for a reason that is turning out to not be real. So much waiting and I'm losing my passion for this place. It certainly won't be the same after all the injustice... it's inhumane what they are doing to people...
Some of us are really unfortunate to have applied under this stream.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
PNPs are just equally as fuked as you are. So many people waiting from 2020.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Sir, I have a question regarding TRV after BOWP approval.
Recently BOWP and SOWP was approved and we want to apply for TRV for both applicants.

While applying to TRV together from one CIC account, we get 2 questions
1. Do you want to submit an application for a family member (I answered yes, because I want to apply for my spouse's TRV as well)
2. What does your family member want to do in Canada?
(What should I answer ? My spouse already has work permit
approved, and we just want TRV )

Are you in Canada or outside Canada?