+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Karry0001

Jan 28, 2022
Hey, this is happening for me too. I want to submit the Schedule A form and the page is going to bad gateway error. Not sure when this will be up again. Is it working for you now?
I’m also facing this bad gateway whenever i click to continue my application

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Did you ever check with them what is t status on your app after you got medical extended in your account?
I see many get movement right after medical gets extended and don’t understand what can be a reason for nothing happening after med extended.
Now i think these ADR they are sending to us is just to play with our emotions, its been almost 3 weeks i got ADR for proof of fund and nothing after that, document is still under review; why they need ADR for POF if they gave doubt just call Scotiabank; they can do that

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Now i think these ADR they are sending to us is just to play with our emotions, its been almost 3 weeks i got ADR for proof of fund and nothing after that, document is still under review; why they need ADR for POF if they gave doubt just call Scotiabank; they can do that
Exactly. Was your medical extended in your account?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Work Permit Extension139,218123,880111,885+27,333

+27.333 in the WP extensions in the backlog!
I wonder how many of those extensions are only necessary because they don't work on inland applications as they should?
It's ridiculous and so counterproductive.

I'm not feeling able to deal with the pressure anymore. I'm drowning in anxiety. I could be working and making twice the money as a self-employed, but I keep checking my email every other hour for Atips, CoPR, any communication from IRCC... I've been trying to call them but wasn't lucky to get an agent... Also, I keep checking on forums, Facebook, I'm literally going crazy right now... Every morning I wake up thinking I will have a different day, I'll focus on my work. I won't let them take that from me too, but I just can't focus anymore... It's really taking a toll on my mental health...
Same here. I was so hopeful after the second medical pass. And now it’s stuck again without any movement. It’s really stressful and lots of my plans are on hold owing to this. It affects your day to day life so badly:(

• Sad
Reactions: JSF

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Work Permit Extension139,218123,880111,885+27,333

+27.333 in the WP extensions in the backlog!
I wonder how many of those extensions are only necessary because they don't work on inland applications as they should?
It's ridiculous and so counterproductive.

I'm not feeling able to deal with the pressure anymore. I'm drowning in anxiety. I could be working and making twice the money as a self-employed, but I keep checking my email every other hour for Atips, CoPR, any communication from IRCC... I've been trying to call them but wasn't lucky to get an agent... Also, I keep checking on forums, Facebook, I'm literally going crazy right now... Every morning I wake up thinking I will have a different day, I'll focus on my work. I won't let them take that from me too, but I just can't focus anymore... It's really taking a toll on my mental health...
Two of those wp extensions are mine and my husband’s. Completely unnecessary backlog, only if they were working in order.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey Guys,

For those who received ADRs, what is the status of "Review of additional documents" after you submitted the required documents? Mine changed to "Not applicable", is it a good sign?

Petzold

Aug 27, 2020
Hey Guys,

For those who received ADRs, what is the status of "Review of additional documents" after you submitted the required documents? Mine changed to "Not applicable", is it a good sign?
Yup, changed to not applicable

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hey Guys,

when did you submit, ADR, mine still shows "review of Additional documents". I submitted ADR on 27th Jan, Edmonton VO

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
when did you submit, ADR, mine still shows "review of Additional documents". I submitted ADR on 27th Jan, Edmonton VO
I just submitted it today like few hours back. It changed to "Not applicable" after sometime. What is your exact status of step "Review of additional documents"?

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
has anyone received any updates on their GCMS notes ?
I applied mine in November, but haven't received it/

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey Guys,

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not Applicable" for me too, shortly after I submitted the additional docs (on Dec 13), and I haven't heard any updates since then.