+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Congrats!

So, a quick update of my case. My lawyer filed for a Mandamus on my behalf. I should get a response in a 4-5 weeks from here or so I’m told. Lots of folks seem to get their PPRs these days so fingers crossed.
Please keep this group posted man!! Best of luck.. I saw two cases where after filling Mandamus they got the response in couple of weeks. If this works for you I will also proceed with filling one after crossing 20 month mark.

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
Hey guys, is it just me or when anyone of you click on view submitted application or upload document, ends up with the bad gateway error. I did a couple of times with same result. Advise.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Frustration is at peak level , I don't know how is everyone is dealing with pressure !!! When is this ever going to conclude ???????????

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Frustration is at peak level , I don't know how is everyone is dealing with pressure !!! When is this ever going to conclude ???????????
Did you ever check with them what is t status on your app after you got medical extended in your account?
I see many get movement right after medical gets extended and don’t understand what can be a reason for nothing happening after med extended.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Did you ever check with them what is t status on your app after you got medical extended in your account?
I see many get movement right after medical gets extended and don’t understand what can be a reason for nothing happening after med extended.
I called them once but besides extended medical noting was update on my profile. Since last 2 weeks I am trying to call them at least 10 attempts every day but my call is not getting through. Not able to connect with representative. I also reached out to MP and got a response that they will not submit a letter anymore ( as I had already submitted one) and MP's office told me raise web form. It's all confusing and frustrating. I mean ONLY if they process the application in order they receive it , we would have very good idea about what is happening. It's so random. Even I today I saw some PNP cases approved within 120 and 202 days . Are fools here waiting from such a long time ? I mean no offence to the once who got approved but there has to be some kind of order in processing the application. I mean how can a office picks up the application to process. Is it just a random search in the inventory. Pick up the file lets go ahead with it ? Really frustrated with this wait

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Congrats!

So, a quick update of my case. My lawyer filed for a Mandamus on my behalf. I should get a response in a 4-5 weeks from here or so I’m told. Lots of folks seem to get their PPRs these days so fingers crossed.
Can you please share the total cost incurred in filling the Mandamus? Thanks!

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
As per the latest CIC news update, the processing of fsw has gone up from 150 to 800 applications per week. This number is only going to go up from here. Hopefully we all get to hear a decision soon.

Link: https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/immigration-canadas-backlog-stands-at-1-8-million-people-but-there-are-signs-of-improvement-0221864.html#gs.omf5zy

Work Permit Extension139,218123,880111,885+27,333

+27.333 in the WP extensions in the backlog!
I wonder how many of those extensions are only necessary because they don't work on inland applications as they should?
It's ridiculous and so counterproductive.

I'm not feeling able to deal with the pressure anymore. I'm drowning in anxiety. I could be working and making twice the money as a self-employed, but I keep checking my email every other hour for Atips, CoPR, any communication from IRCC... I've been trying to call them but wasn't lucky to get an agent... Also, I keep checking on forums, Facebook, I'm literally going crazy right now... Every morning I wake up thinking I will have a different day, I'll focus on my work. I won't let them take that from me too, but I just can't focus anymore... It's really taking a toll on my mental health...

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
A
Please keep this group posted man!! Best of luck.. I saw two cases where after filling Mandamus they got the response in couple of weeks. If this works for you I will also proceed with filling one after crossing 20 month mark.
Thanks, I’ll keep this group posted, for sure. I decided to file at 22 month mark, so patience has been running thin for a while.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Can you please share the total cost incurred in filling the Mandamus? Thanks!
It’s anywhere from C$2.5k to C$8k depending on how the case goes. I got different quotes from three firms. My contract with them is still ongoing so I don’t really know how much it’s going to end up costing. Depends on the outcome/appeal, etc.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I called them once but besides extended medical noting was update on my profile. Since last 2 weeks I am trying to call them at least 10 attempts every day but my call is not getting through. Not able to connect with representative. I also reached out to MP and got a response that they will not submit a letter anymore ( as I had already submitted one) and MP's office told me raise web form. It's all confusing and frustrating. I mean ONLY if they process the application in order they receive it , we would have very good idea about what is happening. It's so random. Even I today I saw some PNP cases approved within 120 and 202 days . Are fools here waiting from such a long time ? I mean no offence to the once who got approved but there has to be some kind of order in processing the application. I mean how can a office picks up the application to process. Is it just a random search in the inventory. Pick up the file lets go ahead with it ? Really frustrated with this wait
I completely understand your.
So what is your statuses? Last time I checked my Eligibility was not started but it was before my medical got updated.

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi,

I have received ADR today for Schedule A/Background. I am trying to submit the form but when I click on "View submitted application documents", the page is going to 502 Bad gateway error. Does it happened to anyone? What should I do in this case?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I completely understand your.
So what is your statuses? Last time I checked my Eligibility was not started but it was before my medical got updated.
Eligibility was passed since Dec 2020 and medical got extended on 3rd Dec 2021. That's it rest of things are pending ... In process

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys, is it just me or when anyone of you click on view submitted application or upload document, ends up with the bad gateway error. I did a couple of times with same result. Advise.
Hey, this is happening for me too. I want to submit the Schedule A form and the page is going to bad gateway error. Not sure when this will be up again. Is it working for you now?

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Celebrating 1 year anniversary of my pr application today. Just hoping atleast I get a decision on my bowp, sowp and dependent visa processing for last 4 months.
PR no hope in near future. Atleast good to see few inlands are getting approvals.