+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
After being asked for Proof of Fund, do you guys have seen any progress ( its already more than 2 weeks i submitted POF) and it says still they are reviewing.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I feel so down today. I know we all are in the same boat but I just feel I'm waiting forever. My ohip is expired and I need some medicines which I require a doctor to give me a prescription which I can't cause I'm under implied status right now. So I have to buy them back home and have them sent. This waiting is so frustrating, without clarity, without answers. I'm sorry to be sharing this here but I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like this.
Please don't misunderstand me, I feel happy for everybody who's getting their ppr cause that means backlog being cleared, but at the same time I ask, when will I get it?

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I have noticed that it has been a month since they changed the date that they are processing CEC applications.

They changed to this date on Dec 29th, 2021. Before that, the date was going up 1 or 2 weeks every week.

I'm not really sure what that means for us, but maybe it means that they really starter processing all applications instead of only CEC?

I know, there are some unfortunate CEC applicants that are in the limbo as well, but I mean, generally speaking, which does not apply for everyone.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
I guess things can always get WORSE when it comes to IRCC. How come they processed -1 week's worth of applications in more than a month for CEC candidates?

That's why we never get our PPR. They are "un" processing files now .lol.

Jokes aside, I feel pretty bummed lately.

Petzold

Aug 27, 2020
Finally got the PR portal email

ITA: July 8, 2020
AOR: August 11, 2020
MEP: August 27, 2020
BIL: August 27, 2020
Medicals extended: December 9, 2021 (GCMS notes show this was enabled in September 3, 2021)
ADR: December 30, 2021 (Form 5669)
Portal email: February 9, 2022

Category: FSW - Inland
Nationality: Philippines

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018

ITA: July 8, 2020
AOR: August 11, 2020
MEP: August 27, 2020
BIL: August 27, 2020
Medicals extended: December 9, 2021 (GCMS notes show this was enabled in September 3, 2021)
ADR: December 30, 2021 (Form 5669)
Portal email: February 9, 2022

Category: FSW - Inland
Nationality: Philippines
your VO ?

AOROCT2020

Jan 6, 2022
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
I feel so down today. I know we all are in the same boat but I just feel I'm waiting forever. My ohip is expired and I need some medicines which I require a doctor to give me a prescription which I can't cause I'm under implied status right now. So I have to buy them back home and have them sent. This waiting is so frustrating, without clarity, without answers. I'm sorry to be sharing this here but I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like this.
Please don't misunderstand me, I feel happy for everybody who's getting their ppr cause that means backlog being cleared, but at the same time I ask, when will I get it?
You are not alone! My OHIP has also expired and I've had to to pay cash upfront to see a doctor. Apparently you can claim this back once you have your PR. I took out a basic travel insurance to cover myself and family for any emergencies. This waiting is really frustrating indeed, I am however feeling hopeful when I see other FSWs being approved. I applied for GCMS notes in Oct 2021, no feedback. I raised a webform in January 2022 and got a reply 17 days later. So far eligibility is passed and info sharing is in progress but everything else has not started yet. Good luck, we will get there

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Congrats!

Whoever is getting the PR portal, here are a few threads to follow:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-confirmation-portal-timelines.734183/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/timeline-after-submission-on-the-new-pr-confirmation-portal.713804/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/

My timeline after the confirmation email:
Feb 5th: Confirmation email
Feb 6th: PR Portal credential (my spouse was not listed)
Feb 6th: Submitted my photo and address
Feb 8th: My spouse was added to PR Portal
Feb 8th: Submitted my spouse's address and photo

Still waiting for eCoPR, with lots of people saying that they are waiting for months, while some get it in the same day. :(

Last edited:

wisemanca

Mar 2, 2020
Congrats!

Whoever is getting the PR portal, here are a few threads to follow:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-confirmation-portal-timelines.734183/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/timeline-after-submission-on-the-new-pr-confirmation-portal.713804/

My timeline after the confirmation email:
Feb 5th: Confirmation email
Feb 6th: PR Portal credential (my spouse was not listed)
Feb 6th: Submitted my photo and address
Feb 8th: My spouse was added to PR Portal
Feb 8th: Submitted my spouse's address and photo

Still waiting for eCoPR, with lots of people saying that they are waiting for months, while some get it in the same day. :(
Yup still waiting too. Hoping for just a few days as I'd like to renew a few things...

Reactions: rWolf

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Congrats!

So, a quick update of my case. My lawyer filed for a Mandamus on my behalf. I should get a response in a 4-5 weeks from here or so I’m told. Lots of folks seem to get their PPRs these days so fingers crossed.

Reactions: requiemforadream