JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
any update from Montreal VO ?
I see Ottawa is actively issuing PPRs but haven't seen much progress from Montreal
The last FSW approval from Montreal on Immitracker was on Jan 6, 2022, and I think I haven't seen any approval since late December on Facebook groups. It's been so quiet... Although my file moved to Vancouver, I still feel hopeless not seeing any movement in Montreal...

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Have you ordered gcms notes to know your office? Ottawa was the slowest vo at some point, and they were focusing mainly on Dec 19 - March 20, but now it's getting much better. Wish you all the best
No, I did not. But my consultant says it might finalize in Vancouver.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It's been 67 days since my medical was extended , no update till now . I am reading on this forum the various applicants are getting PPRs after 30 / 60 days post re medical is done.

Does re medical is same as getting medical extended for an year ? IF yes what is the timelines ( Tentative) to hear something from IRCC after medical gets extended ?
Eligibility status?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It was never passed in my case.
Eligibility showed as "not started" on the notes I got in September and "review required" in December.
I ordered new notes in December but didn't hear from them yet.
Don’t you mind to say when exactly was your eligibility done? Same days as medical extended? After few days? I got my medical extended but nothing happened after.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Don’t you mind to say when exactly was your eligibility done? Same days as medical extended? After few days? I got my medical extended but nothing happened after.
My eligibility was never passed, but it was marked as "review required" a few days before my medical was extended.

Reactions: althafme and upon

ani2325

Sep 27, 2021
Is there anyone still
Waiting after the medical passed for a second time and without any adr? Kind of feel I am the only one out stuck like this without any clue. Not even getting the gcms notes to see status which I ordered in Nov.
I'm in the same boat as yours. Never got any ADR any GU after medical got extended. It's horrible this never ending wait.

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
Is there anyone still
Waiting after the medical passed for a second time and without any adr? Kind of feel I am the only one out stuck like this without any clue. Not even getting the gcms notes to see status which I ordered in Nov.
Same situation
Medicals extended in Nov 2021. But it did not reflect in GCMS notes although I received GCMS in January 2022
Got to know last week when I called IRCC that the GU in November 2021 was for Medical extension.
And yeah I too have not received any ADR since.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Same situation
Medicals extended in Nov 2021. But it did not reflect in GCMS notes although I received GCMS in January 2022
Got to know last week when I called IRCC that the GU in November 2021 was for Medical extension.
And yeah I too have not received any ADR since.
Did you get medicals passed with a new date on your profile? For me there was a gu on November 30 and next day medicals got passed with a new date on profile. I had got a ghost update back in august when medical I believe was extended.

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
Did you get medicals passed with a new date on your profile? For me there was a gu on November 30 and next day medicals got passed with a new date on profile. I had got a ghost update back in august when medical I believe was extended.
It is not reflecting on my profile and I am guessing it will not.
But, according to IRCC call center it is passed and extended

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi everyone, what is the probability of receiving email portal if ADR for Revised Proof of Funds is getting reviewed effective February 02, 2022. This is the only ADR that I received. Anyone who received this ADR before the good news, please share.
i submitted on 27th Jan, 2022 and still under review

Reactions: Chawla22

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021
When you are getting ADR for Revised Proof of Funds, are you being requested only to provide the Letter from the financial institution?
Or are you also being requested to provide your bank statements for the past six months?

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
When you are getting ADR for Revised Proof of Funds, are you being requested only to provide the Letter from the financial institution?
Or are you also being requested to provide your bank statements for the past six months?
I tend to give these people as much info as possible. My FI is CIBC. So I included the account summary page with 6 months worth of statements. Also if you have credit cards, attach 6 months worth of transactions or statements.

Reactions: mzk_immigrate