17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon

I have a urgent query and your advise would be very helpful.

I'm planning to utilize my POF that's been shown for PR application from my home country due to personal reasons.

If I receive an ADR in the future by any chance, is it ok to show the funds in Canada? Will IRCC accept it?

Or I supposed to show only the funds I have from my home country?

You can show funds in ant bank account anywhere across the globe as long as the are in your name and meet the 6 months average balance requirement.

See https://bit.ly/3uxfYYb

Reactions: vancovuer-applicant

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Finally!!
Aor: Nov 16, 2020 FSW-Inland
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility was passed since Jan 2021.

Last time i called was Dec 2021: Same response, criminality was in progress and security not started. I was told Medicals that expired in Sep 2021 was extended but it was not shown online yet.

Medicals extended on online profile: Feb 02, 2022

Adr, Schedule A: Feb 03. I sent it on the same day and they acknowledged receipt the next day (Feb 04)

Ghost update Feb 04
1st portal Email: Feb 05 (Replied the same day)
2nd portal Email with login credentials: Feb 06

Hang tight guys. I never imagined my turn will come. I had 100 doubts and bad scenarios in mind about what could go wrong, but here i am. I wish you all the best.
Congratulations!!

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone, what is the probability of receiving email portal if ADR for Revised Proof of Funds is getting reviewed effective February 02, 2022. This is the only ADR that I received. Anyone who received this ADR before the good news, please share.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Is there anyone still
Waiting after the medical passed for a second time and without any adr? Kind of feel I am the only one out stuck like this without any clue. Not even getting the gcms notes to see status which I ordered in Nov.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Is there anyone still
Waiting after the medical passed for a second time and without any adr? Kind of feel I am the only one out stuck like this without any clue. Not even getting the gcms notes to see status which I ordered in Nov.
I'm also in the dark since my medical was passed again on the portal in November 2021. I know there was a "review required" added for eligibility around the same time medical was extended because it is in the GCMS notes I got in December, but I never got any ADR nor new updates on the portal after medical extension.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Does the PR portal list the dependants?

I just received the credentials for the PR portal, and when I accessed it, it only shows me, the main applicant.

Will my dependants appear later, after mine is approved? How does that work?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I'm also in the dark since my medical was passed again on the portal in November 2021. I know there was a "review required" added for eligibility around the same time medical was extended because it is in the GCMS notes I got in December, but I never got any ADR nor new updates on the portal after medical extension.
Was your eligibility passed before? In my case eligibility was passed, criminality was in progress, info sharing, rprf was all
Complete as per my last gcms from September 2021. Medical was extended in august but passed again on Nov 30.

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I am resident of BC, as I know, my application should finalize in Vancouver, but I didn’t see any output from Vancouver and only Ottawa is finalizing applications. Do you have any idea about that?
Have you ordered gcms notes to know your office? Ottawa was the slowest vo at some point, and they were focusing mainly on Dec 19 - March 20, but now it's getting much better. Wish you all the best

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Was your eligibility passed before? In my case eligibility was passed, criminality was in progress, info sharing, rprf was all
Complete as per my last gcms from September 2021. Medical was extended in august but passed again on Nov 30.
It was never passed in my case.
Eligibility showed as "not started" on the notes I got in September and "review required" in December.
I ordered new notes in December but didn't hear from them yet.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
It was never passed in my case.
Eligibility showed as "not started" on the notes I got in September and "review required" in December.
I ordered new notes in December but didn't hear from them yet.
Ok. Don’t know seriously what this delay is for. Just tired of this process now. I have never had any adrs in the process so far. And there is nothing which I missed to submit.

• Sad
Reactions: JSF

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
It's been 67 days since my medical was extended , no update till now . I am reading on this forum the various applicants are getting PPRs after 30 / 60 days post re medical is done.

Does re medical is same as getting medical extended for an year ? IF yes what is the timelines ( Tentative) to hear something from IRCC after medical gets extended ?

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
any update from Montreal VO ?
I see Ottawa is actively issuing PPRs but haven't seen much progress from Montreal

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Is there anyone still
I received ADR + Medical passed on December 8. I submitted the docs requested in ADR on December 13, and no updates since then.
AOR Feb 2020, VO Ottawa.

Reactions: Lii

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Is there anyone still
You can call IRCC to check your status. The information in gcms notes is outdated anyways by the time you receive it.