+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
annnd I just received the PR confirmation portal email!
:D
Just 5 days short of two years processing. Seeing as they approved my 2nd BOWP yesterday, no refund for that.

AOR: 10th Feb 2020
VO: Ottawa
Congrats.When was your medicals passed the second time? Did you get any adr. For me nothing on my profile post second medical pass, have been waiting from Nov 30th. Now really tired of the wait:(

Reactions: wisemanca

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Just got the approval e-mail and replied to it. Just waiting for the portal e-mail.

My wife also got the email, however, as per instructions, I replied that I want to represent all my dependants, which is only her.

Does she still need to reply to the e-mail that she got?

It's so weird, her email says the same thing, even though I am the main applicant.
Congrats. What was your aor?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Just got the approval e-mail and replied to it. Just waiting for the portal e-mail.

My wife also got the email, however, as per instructions, I replied that I want to represent all my dependants, which is only her.

It's so weird, her email says the same thing, even though I am the main applicant.
yayy, congratulations!!

Reactions: rWolf

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021

Many many congratulations

wisemanca

Mar 2, 2020
Congrats.When was your medicals passed the second time? Did you get any adr. For me nothing on my profile post second medical pass, have been waiting from Nov 30th. Now really tired of the wait:(
My medicals were passed again around the start of November, with a schedule A request following a week or two after that. Hopefully it wont be long more for you either!

Reactions: Lii

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021

Congratulations

kiruthigasridhar

Aug 26, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon

I have a urgent query and your advise would be very helpful.

I'm planning to utilize my POF that's been shown for PR application from my home country due to personal reasons.

If I receive an ADR in the future by any chance, is it ok to show the funds in Canada? Will IRCC accept it?

Or I supposed to show only the funds I have from my home country?

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Finally!!
Aor: Nov 16, 2020 FSW-Inland
Eligibility was passed since Jan 2021.

Last time i called was Dec 2021: Same response, criminality was in progress and security not started. I was told Medicals that expired in Sep 2021 was extended but it was not shown online yet.

Medicals extended on online profile: Feb 02, 2022

Adr, Schedule A: Feb 03. I sent it on the same day and they acknowledged receipt the next day (Feb 04)

Ghost update Feb 04
1st portal Email: Feb 05 (Replied the same day)
2nd portal Email with login credentials: Feb 06

Hang tight guys. I never imagined my turn will come. I had 100 doubts and bad scenarios in mind about what could go wrong, but here i am. I wish you all the best.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Finally!!

Last time i called was Dec 2021: Same response, criminality was in progress and security not started. I was told Medicals that expired in Sep 2021 was extended but it was not shown online yet.

Adr, Schedule A: Feb 03. I sent it on the same day and they acknowledged receipt the next day (Feb 04)

Ghost update Feb 04

Hang tight guys. I never imagined my turn will come. I had 100 doubts and bad scenarios in mind about what could go wrong, but here i am. I wish you all the best.
That’s great, Congratulations. I understand you. I have the same AOR and the same concern about the situation. I hope you enjoy your final steps and all the group and I receive our approval soon.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Finally!!

Ghost update Feb 04

I am resident of BC, as I know, my application should finalize in Vancouver, but I didn’t see any output from Vancouver and only Ottawa is finalizing applications. Do you have any idea about that?

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020

Congratulations, good for you.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
annnd I just received the PR confirmation portal email!
:D
Just 5 days short of two years processing. Seeing as they approved my 2nd BOWP yesterday, no refund for that.

AOR: 10th Feb 2020
That’s great. Congratulations.

Reactions: wisemanca