+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

mdidm

Oct 14, 2020
I think I am finally out of this endless struggle, thank you to everybody for helping me and for your support throughout this stressful time and I really hope that you will all get good news sooner than later.

Who: Single from France (application in english though), 490 points
VO: Ottawa (I thought it had been transfered to Edmonton but I misread my GCMS notes. I think it stayed in Ottawa)
AOR: Feb 26th 2020
BOWP application: August 25th, 2020
Biometrics: October 1st 2020
BOWP 2 application: September 20th, 2021 (Still not approved...)
Medical update showing on online account: November 10th, 2021
ADR (Address confirmation, marital status confirmation, list of travels update): December 04th, 2021 (Doc uploaded the same day)
"New documents under review" comment showing on my online account: December 07th 2021
Confirmation Portal Email: Jan 13th, 2022

According to latest GCMS notes dated Nov 30th 2021:
Eligibility, criminality passed, security not started
New medical certificate for a validity of 12 months granted on 2021/04/20

I stopped calling and sending webforms in Sept 2021 when they asked us to stop because of the Afghanistan situation. (Just called once in Dec to check if they received my LOE).

Good luck to everybody
Congratulations! Really happy for you!
Did you receive any GU before you got the Portal email?

Reactions: recent_grad

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I think I am finally out of this endless struggle, thank you to everybody for helping me and for your support throughout this stressful time and I really hope that you will all get good news sooner than later.

Who: Single from France (application in english though), 490 points
VO: Ottawa (I thought it had been transfered to Edmonton but I misread my GCMS notes. I think it stayed in Ottawa)
AOR: Feb 26th 2020
BOWP application: August 25th, 2020
Biometrics: October 1st 2020
BOWP 2 application: September 20th, 2021 (Still not approved...)
Medical update showing on online account: November 10th, 2021
ADR (Address confirmation, marital status confirmation, list of travels update): December 04th, 2021 (Doc uploaded the same day)
"New documents under review" comment showing on my online account: December 07th 2021
Confirmation Portal Email: Jan 13th, 2022

According to latest GCMS notes dated Nov 30th 2021:
Eligibility, criminality passed, security not started
New medical certificate for a validity of 12 months granted on 2021/04/20

I stopped calling and sending webforms in Sept 2021 when they asked us to stop because of the Afghanistan situation. (Just called once in Dec to check if they received my LOE).

Good luck to everybody
Congrats. Happy you are finally out of this long wait.

Reactions: PandaCacahuetes

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Guys, I've seen a lot of PPRs and ReMeds for outland applicants in the last week.
I wonder if IRCC switched their strategy starting in January to process the backlog without regard to CoR and now we are again in limbo, lost in the middle of thousands and thousands of other applications...
Is FSW inland a doomed category or what?
I barely heard good news for us in 2022.
Actually today I have seen at least 10 pprs for outlands all with AoRs late 2019 or early 2020. Good thing to me is they are all from Ottawa, this is the rate that can clear the backlog in a reasonable time frame.
I have also seen a couple of FSW inlands getting approved. One with Aor Sept 2020 who doesn't know his VO and the other with AoR Feb 2021.
It seems that the first part of the new year will be all for the old fellows to clear the backlog, which is not bad.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Actually today I have seen at least 10 pprs for outlands all with AoRs late 2019 or early 2020. Good thing to me is they are all from Ottawa, this is the rate that can clear the backlog in a reasonable time frame.
I have also seen a couple of FSW inlands getting approved. One with Aor Sept 2020 who doesn't know his VO and the other with AoR Feb 2021.
It seems that the first part of the new year will be all for the old fellows to clear the backlog, which is not bad.
It's fair, that's for sure :)

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
What are you guys doing not to go mad.
I am absolutely about to loose my mind checking forums/ cic account multiple times a day.
My productivity is at all time low.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I am absolutely about to loose my mind checking forums/ cic account multiple times a day.
Just relax bro, i am in same boat with u, Called Yesterday, Eligibility is not even started and all others are in process; changed to Edmonton VO from Montreal. I am with AOR Dec 5, 2020. We can do nothing; FSW inland with Inland Dependents, My study permit is getting expired now; don't want to apply for again work permit; spousal work permit

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Truly relate to this. Even if I get the copr, I will
Never forget this whole process and delay. Everything is stuck for us waiting for this to come.This whole system was so unfair without any respect to the date of submission.

Reactions: requiemforadream

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hi there - Happy New Year to all and I wish that 2022 will bring CoPR to everyone!

Sharing an update: I’ve just received an ADR from IRCC:
- Updated Schedule A for both my wife and myself
- Certified Criminal Record Check for both of us

FSW Inland with 1 dependent
Country of origin: France
AOR: November 6, 2020
Extended Med: July 2021
Extended Med reflected in account: December 10, 2021
VO: Ottawa
ADR: January 14, 2021

Now I’m trying to figure out the process to obtain that Criminal Record Check certificate. I’ve sent an email to the local Police office to get an appointment and have our fingerprints taken and sent to RCMP in Ottawa.

Hopefully that won’t take too long.
Glad to see some movement on our application at least.

Has anyone gotten the same ADR and how was the process to get the certificate?

Thanks!

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Same here but can't do anything:mad:. Just hope the wait will end soon for everyone.

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
AOR July 2020,
I called the agent, and he told me my application is in the second stage of background check after I sent them military records back in December 2021, and it's still being processed in Ottawa.

Feels good that the agent told me hopefully soon the process for my application will be completed because only background check is remained and everything else is done, even though I know he has no idea about the processing time and just said that so that I feel good about it!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Has anyone gotten the same ADR and how was the process to get the certificate?

Thanks!
I got mine and my wife's. We went to Commisonaries and gave our fingerprints. You will need to order RCMP certified Criminal Record Check for Landed Immigrant Status. Just tell them you need for PR application.

Reactions: Tumak

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I got mine and my wife's. We went to Commisonaries and gave our fingerprints. You will need to order RCMP certified Criminal Record Check for Landed Immigrant Status. Just tell them you need for PR application.
Thanks for sharing this! We have an appointment for this afternoon.

How long did it take from the fingerprints take to receiving the certificate? Did you receive it via email or post mail?

Thanks again. Cheers!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
How long did it take from the fingerprints take to receiving the certificate? Did you receive it via email or post mail?

Thanks again. Cheers!
We gave finger print on Dec' 15th and got our results in mail on jan 5th IIRC. They do not offer results by email and only snail-mail.

You are welcome!

Reactions: Tumak

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I don't know if this would make any difference but I emailed the editor who provides insights into the backlog situation via CIC News. I wrote her the following message. Again, not sure if she would even be bothered by this, but thought to explain to her how things are for us inland applicants. Maybe if more of us will reach out to these people, we could have something. I saw one petition closed long ago for FSW Inland applications processing same as for CEC. Hope someone spoke up on our behalf. This move is purely out of frustration and desperation but I wish everyone love and light as we move closer to a decision.

The message read:
Hi Ms. Shelby,

I hope you are well. I am one of the many readers of your articles and they are very helpful and informational. I don't know if this message will be read or looked into but if you get a chance to skim through it I would like to convey that what might be great for the Canadian Experience Class applicants in the Express Entry Program, that is absolutely not the same for the FSW Inland applicants. The way IRCC has been impartial towards us in the name of travel exemption has come at a great cost to this sub-category as we wait in limbo with no set ambitions to look up to in the future as everything is on a halt for us.

Let me give you a little background. I came here as a student, studied for two years. While I was in my second year of studies, I found myself eligible for the FSW draw and luckily received an ITA to apply for permanent residence based upon my previous work experience. 14 months, and most of the Canadian Experience Class approvals later, my file is moving at a pace that is enough to cause weight gain, stress, anxiety, depression, downfall in performance, detachment from our loved ones. Currently, I am on my PGWP and working for a City Govt. at one of the middle-west cities but that constant uncertainty of not getting any update, disclosure of information by IRCC let alone a confirmation, is draining me and many others who are getting ill-treated by the hands of rule-makers. I am grateful to the people of Canada for allowing us to call this great nation our home and to the employers who let us work to fulfill our Canadian Dream but no one understands how much it all takes a toll on a person's mental stability. How difficult is it for anyone to realize that we (FSW INLAND) are already here, same as CEC applicants, and are working and contributing towards the economy of Canada?

I don't know if any of this will matter to people in power but if you ever get a chance to raise this matter with IRCC or write about it, please do so and I along with many others will be forever grateful to you.

No one is hearing out our concerns and a little ownership of the situation by the ones in power would have at least lessened the pain that we experience on a daily basis.

Yours truly.

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
We gave finger print on Dec' 15th and got our results in mail on jan 5th IIRC. They do not offer results by email and only snail-mail.

You are welcome!
Ok! So about 3 weeks. Have you heard back from IRCC since you uploaded your new documents?

For those of you guys who might receive an ADR for a RCMP criminal record check, I’d recommend not contacting your local police agency but rather going to an accredited fingerprinting agency.

If you’re in Vancouver, I highly recommend Global Fingerprinting Services Canada on Grandville St and Pender, near the Waterfront station. They are very reactive, the service is top notch. Got an appointment the same day!

Cheers.