FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Finally some good news from VO Ottawa!!

Got my PR portal email today :D

VO Ottawa, FSW Inland, AOR: Sept 2020

No ghost updates or anything, just direct PR Portal email. No updates on CIC website yet.
Congratulations, that’s great.

AOROCT2020

Jan 6, 2022
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Hi all ! I have been a silent lurker on this forum and finally decided to sign up and share my experience thus far...
FSW inland, AOR Oct 22nd 2020, VO - Ottawa. Family of 5
Ordered GCMS notes on Oct 26th 2021 - nothing yet. No real updates on my profile despite many phone calls to the IRCC. Apparently eligibility is passed and info sharing is in progress (this was advised by someone on the phone at IRCC), BOWP applied for in early Oct 2021, Work permit expired 11 Dec 2021 so now we're on implied status. I am paying cash for medical services as OHIP cards have expired. Hoping for some positive news soon for all of us here!

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Sorry, what I meant was - no updates or ADRs after medicals were passed again after expiry. My medicals were passed again on 18th November 2021. That's the status on my online profile - medicals passed on 18th Nov. Same status on "Latest update" at the top of my application.
Congratualtions. It took them a month and a half to approve after they extended your medicals with all needed documents in file!! How do they really expect to clear backlog with this pace? What about people who hasn't even got their medical extended yet?! There's really no hope in IRCC's staff.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Congratualtions. It took them a month and a half to approve after they extended your medicals with all needed documents in file!! How do they really expect to clear backlog with this pace? What about people who hasn't even got their medical extended yet?! There's really no hope in IRCC's staff.
Just want to understand , how much time it takes to get the CoPR after medical extension ? Did you observed any pattern or it is sporadic in nature because I saw some folks got the CoPR , exactly one day after medical extension. In this case it took more than a month.

waitingforeverforpr

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
Your update definitely giving me
Some hope. My aor very close to yours. Sep 4, same Vo. No single update or adr nothing since medical passed again on Nov 30. Thanks for sharing:)
Mine was exactly same status as yours. AOR Sept 5 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if you wake up with a portal confirmation email tomorrow.. Good luck :D

Reactions: Lii

JohnnyM

Aug 16, 2020
Hi all ! I have been a silent lurker on this forum and finally decided to sign up and share my experience thus far...
FSW inland, AOR Oct 22nd 2020, VO - Ottawa. Family of 5
Ordered GCMS notes on Oct 26th 2021 - nothing yet. No real updates on my profile despite many phone calls to the IRCC. Apparently eligibility is passed and info sharing is in progress (this was advised by someone on the phone at IRCC), BOWP applied for in early Oct 2021, Work permit expired 11 Dec 2021 so now we're on implied status. I am paying cash for medical services as OHIP cards have expired. Hoping for some positive news soon for all of us here!
Expired OHIP cards are valid until February, 28 2022. They should not charge you until that date.

Doyen_Toronto

Jun 27, 2021
Toronto
Received PR portal today!
FSW Inland with outland dependent - Filed for Mandamus application on December 16th, 2021.

PR Portal for myself- 6 Jan 2022
Request Letter- 29 Dec 2021
Medical update- 23 Dec 2021
Mandamus application- 16 Dec 2021
Demand letter part of Mandamus application- 7 Dec 2021
-------
Tourist Visa for Spouse: 1 Nov 2021 - Still In progress
Spousal Open work permit: 15 Aug 2021- Still In progress
-------
AOR: 12 September 2020
Primary Office: Montreal

Anyone wants to know about Mandamus here is the link: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-mandamus-and-when-is-it-used/
Wishing you all would get yours soon!

Last edited:

AOROCT2020

Jan 6, 2022
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Expired OHIP cards are valid until February, 28 2022. They should not charge you until that date.
Yes, that is what I was told when I went to service Ontario before my cards expired but I still had to pay at the doctor's office... I'm hoping I can claim it back ...

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Received PR portal today!
FSW Inland with outland dependent - Filed for Mandamus application on December 16th, 2021.

PR Portal for myself- 6 Jan 2022
Request Letter- 29 Dec 2021
Medical update- 23 Dec 2021
Mandamus application- 16 Dec 2021
Demand letter part of Mandamus application- 7 Dec 2021
-------
Tourist Visa for Spouse: 1 Nov 2021 - Still In progress
Spousal Open work permit: 15 Aug 2021- Still In progress
-------
AOR: 12 September 2020
Primary Office: Montreal

Anyone wants to know about Mandamus here is the link: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-mandamus-and-when-is-it-used/
Wishing you all would get yours soon!
Congratulations, have you been granted the Mandamus, or heard anything regarding that application? Have you gone through this application by yourself or do you have a lawyer?

what was the request letter on Dec 23, 2021?

Thank you!

Doyen_Toronto

Jun 27, 2021
Toronto
Congratulations, have you been granted the Mandamus, or heard anything regarding that application? Have you gone through this application by yourself or do you have a lawyer?

what was the request letter on Dec 23, 2021?

Thank you!
I have not been granted Mandamus, would withdraw it as I got the PR portal access today. I believe mandamus cannot be done by yourself you need a registered immigration lawyer got a recommendation from this forum and went with: https://www.migrationlawgroup.com/, experience has been positive.
The request letter was to provide the address and UCI number of all applicants.

Reactions: AHHABB

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Mine was exactly same status as yours. AOR Sept 5 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if you wake up with a portal confirmation email tomorrow.. Good luck :D
Lol I am not very optimistic. I am just wondering how much
More time:) I think they started working on September files, even I heard updates from a few others in sep group. I was very worried since I was not getting a single update or adr after medicals. Most folks were getting portal mail
Within a few days after medicals passed.

mdidm

Oct 14, 2020
I just received an ADR from IRCC, and it's a weird one:

CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and
experience. Please provide a full curriculum vitae "CV" with no gaps in time from when you
were a student to todays current date.

Anyone has any experience with this? I searched a bit but not much info about this except this could be part of the security check.

My timeline:
FSW-Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: Feb 12, 2020
MP1: Feb 21, 2020
MP2: Dec 4, 2021
ADR-CV/Resume: Jan 7, 2021
Eligibility has passed as per GCMS notes

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone here still left with no updates after medical expiry? I mean even if he knows that meds extended it is still not reflected in the account. Just want to know if anyone has similar experience like me (AOR: August 2020, VO: Ottawa, no updates after meds expired)..

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I don't have experience with it directly by a friend had a similar request. Do you have any gap in the CV you provided with your application? I know that at the time, my friend forgot to mention a two months period where she was just travelling in between her end of study and first job. She had to add a line saying "unemployed" (I remember giving her the tip but not sure if this is what she did in the end)

Also I don't know if I am being paranoiac but it feels like the old OLD applications (Prior to July 2020) are getting ridiculous requests. As if they were trying to put the blame on us so they can say "The application wasn't complete" (I may have been influenced by one of their declarations where that's pretty much what they say)
You don’t need to provide any CV when submitting your Express Entry application.