+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Good to hear some movements in some applications ….. I’ve no updates so far except medical extended but not reflected on my online account so far. Waiting for the miracle to happen before the end of the year … AOR Sep 2020 … Can’t waiiiiit more !!!

Reactions: rWolf

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Good to hear some movements in some applications ….. I’ve no updates so far except medical extended but not reflected on my online account so far. Waiting for the miracle to happen before the end of the year … AOR Sep 2020 … Can’t waiiiiit more !!!
I know, you have the right to feel this way. Just remember in this group there are many AOR FEB & MAR 2020 like myself.! So you are not alone on that…!

• Love
Reactions: Ahmed H and rWolf

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Just be prepared for the medical review. It will take 3-5 months.
Why there should be a medical review? I haven’t travelled outside Canada at all after submitting my application. Same with my dependents. As far as I understand inland applicants needn’t redo medicals.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Why there should be a medical review? I haven’t travelled outside Canada at all after submitting my application. Same with my dependents. As far as I understand inland applicants needn’t redo medicals.
Also it’s the second time my medical has passed. It initially passed on sep 2020 , extended in aug 2021. Now again passed on Nov #30, 2021. Unless any changes to my dependents or any travel outside Canada, don’t think they will ask to redo medicals.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Just got my first GU of the year. Nothing has changed in my profile, my medicals still shows: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". (even though I know they were extended)
You may get medical status passed tomorrow. For me
It was so,A day after the ghost update. It’s a good sign for sure.

Reactions: guelphite and rWolf

shervinkh

Oct 20, 2020
I got portal email on Friday. Timeline below.

AOR: Dec 3, 2020
Medical: Jan 13, 2021 (Move to VO Montreal)
(No Update...)
Update: Nov 8, 2021 (Move to VO Vancouver, Eligibility Recommend Pass, Security started)
ADR: Dec 1, 2021 (Employment Letter and Proof of Funds)
ADR Submit: Dec 6, 2021
Portal Email: Dec 10, 2021 (Etobicoke)
Portal Credentials: Dec 10, 2021
Portal Submit: Dec 13, 2021

Waiting for COPR and PR card from Etobicoke. Hope it doesn't take long.

It seems the backlog is being processed and new EE draws aren't happening as much. Hope everyone gets approval soon.

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I got portal email on Friday. Timeline below.

AOR: Dec 3, 2020
Medical: Jan 13, 2021 (Move to VO Montreal)
(No Update...)
Update: Nov 8, 2021 (Move to VO Vancouver, Eligibility Recommend Pass, Security started)
ADR: Dec 1, 2021 (Employment Letter and Proof of Funds)
ADR Submit: Dec 6, 2021
Portal Email: Dec 10, 2021 (Etobicoke)
Portal Credentials: Dec 10, 2021
Portal Submit: Dec 13, 2021

Waiting for COPR and PR card from Etobicoke. Hope it doesn't take long.

It seems the backlog is being processed and new EE draws aren't happening as much. Hope everyone gets approval soon.
Congraaaats seems all Visa offices are working hard except Ottawa one!!!! Happy to see Dec 2020 AORs are getting approvals recently. All the best to everyone!!

kuzbaslak

Dec 8, 2021
Hi guys, I see many people receive portal emails days after submitting ADR responses. I sent my back on Nov 22nd and nothing happened to date. Anyone else in a similar situation?
Thanks,

Dias

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
know exactly how it feels. If by any chance you are in Canada, don’t hesitate sending your local Member of Parliament an email asking them to make an inquiry on your behalf. Definitely helps as I had a month ago.

I went through feelings of anger and frustration, especially because the queue is completely disrespected in this whole process…
Thank you. The painful part is I have also tried that, I contacted my MP, but he said he can't help at the moment. He took IRCC's side and started blaming Covid, Afghaninstant, global worming, etc..

• Wow
Reactions: rWolf

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Thank you. The painful part is I have also tried that, I contacted my MP, but he said he can't help at the moment. He took IRCC's side and started blaming Covid, Afghaninstant, global worming, etc..
thats terrible! Is him a liberal?! Well you should try another MP I think! Mine is also from the liberal party and her team made an inquiry. I don’t know if that was what made the process start rolling again, but we should be able to have that resource…

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
My MP was out of office for the entire election campaign and their officers took a vacation of about 1 month, and coincidently this happened when I first decided to contact an MP. So I decided to contact another MP from one of the other nearby regions, explaining my situation, and they agreed to inquiry about my application. Later my local MP returned to the office and I contacted them.

So I would try another MP from another region nearby.

ajay.mehta

Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys,
mine is AOR Jan’21 and a FSW inland, i just received a PFL(procedural fairness letter) where they are asking for an update on proof of funds, new bank letters etc.

And no negative tone , any suspicion etc which is typically the essence of PFL

are people getting PFL in lieu of ADR ? and is this to expedite the case in case all is well ??

I heard from 6-7 FSW candidates that they got PFL instead of ADR and got PPR in 1 week of submission.

please share your experience

thanks !