+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: November 30, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
I guess you are talking about this page, right?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between: March 28 and April 3, 2021

I've been following this closely the entire year, copying and pasting the updates in a chat with my wife every Tuesday (when they update).

At first, it wasn't quite moving, then it started to move fast (2 to 3 weeks every week), however, after the crisis in Afghanistan, it barely moved. It was always the same date, even though it was updated every Tuesday.

Now, since we started to see some movement again, I've noticed that at least it's moving week by week every week. So in other words, they are 8 months behind schedule.

I love that they still says this:
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
In other words, are they still prioritizing CEC? The numbers posted today shows that it seems like they do. :(

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Had an update today that my medicals are passed again. They expired in June 2021. I wasn't asked for any remed and I didn't do any upfront medicals.
I also got this update - medicals passed for my PR dec 3rd- AOR feb 2020 - I wonder if this typically means copr would be received soon

Reactions: maghool71 and rWolf

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I don t want to kill your dream but I just don t want you to get too much hope and be crushed by deception like me. (I was really hoping to get it before this week to be able to go back home knowing that I am on implied status right now. Anyway)

so while it seems to be a good sign, know that my medicals got updated on Nov 10th and here I am still waiting for any kind of email from IRCC (no ADR nor portal email yet)

btw my aor is dated Feb 2020 too :)
Oh dont worry we will get it soon, any update is better than nothing, I’m happy for the progress regardless

Reactions: maghool71

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
It should be ok I guess. You may double check as well. I am wondering if we as FSW inland applicants are still required to apply for updated proof of fund? Especially if I have a job offer and currently employed as a full time and receiving pay stubs. Will in this case exempt you from providing ADR about funds proof?
I submitted my full time employment letter in April and was asked for proof of funds on Wednesday and I’m FSW inland. I guess as long as it’s FSW, they are at will to ask

tobias_ripper

Sep 16, 2020
Hey Guys, My AOR is Nov 2020. Medicals expired (not updated). The only movement I've seen so far is ADR for funds, which I submitted the same day on Nov 22nd. And no update so far. I've seen people receiving responses a couple of days after ADR but it's been almost two weeks for me

Can anyone share any information on what happens after ADR? Can I be rejected at this point?

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I submitted my full time employment letter in April and was asked for proof of funds on Wednesday and I’m FSW inland. I guess as long as it’s FSW, they are at will to ask
But what if I don’t have still the minimum funds required as I hold more than 2 years ago? But I do have a valid job offer and paystubs …

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi All, I am facing a serious problem since a few days; whenever I log in after typing my username and password and confirming the terms and rules .. there’s always an error message (Error 403
Your login session is either invalid or has expired).. I did clear the cookies and cach. Also tried to use different browsers .. it didn’t work l. Anyone faced and solved this problem??? Any advice will be very much appreciated! Thnx

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
But what if I don’t have still the minimum funds required as I hold more than 2 years ago? But I do have a valid job offer and paystubs …
Just my thoughts:

As an inland FSW applicant, they'll likely ask you to submit an updated proof of funds, mostly when you previously submitted a foreign account and more than a year. I'm not sure they need your six months statement, just the current and average balances. Most Canadaian banks can provide average in the letter. Six months statement is important when your bank won't give a six months average.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmed H

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Anyone waiting for GCMS notes more that 2 months?
Anyone complained to the commissioner? How does it work and what is the point?
I haven't filed a complaint yet as my request is less than 60 days old and I got the required extension on the 30th day,
But if you'd like to file one, here is the contact info I got:

"Should you be dissatisfied with the processing of your request, you may file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by submitting a complaint in writing or online to:

Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
30 Victoria Street Gatineau, Québec
K1A 1H3

https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/report-a-concern/file-a-formal-privacy-complaint/file-a-complaint-about-a-federal-institution/
"

I think they might demand that you get an immediate answer, but I'm not sure...

If you'd like to know more:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/faq.do?caller=/atip/welcome.do

Reactions: upon

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Just my thoughts:

As an inland FSW applicant, they'll likely ask you to submit an updated proof of funds, mostly when you previously submitted a foreign account and more than a year. I'm not sure they need your six months statement, just the current and average balances. Most Canadaian banks can provide average in the letter. Six months is important when your bank won't give a six months average.
Do you know if updated proof of funds document is being asked for everyone if it's been more than a year? I submitted mine on March 2020 from a Canadian bank as per IRCC's requirements with the avg 6 months etc. I'm planning to travel outside Canada end of this month and wonder if I should preemptively get an updated document in case I get an ADR when I'm not in the country.

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
Hi All, I am facing a serious problem since a few days; whenever I log in after typing my username and password and confirming the terms and rules .. there’s always an error message (Error 403
Your login session is either invalid or has expired).. I did clear the cookies and cach. Also tried to use different browsers .. it didn’t work l. Anyone faced and solved this problem??? Any advice will be very much appreciated! Thnx
For me, Chrome worked. But you have to clear history including cookies and cache then close the browser completely and reopen it. Hope this works.

doksh

Jul 11, 2020
GUYS!
Sorry for my pessimism, I did get ADR today!!
They are asking for:
- Updated list of travels
- Confirm my marital situation
- Confirm my residential address

All of this making sense because I did bother them previously asking if to get married would change anything to my case, I travelled back home twice during those 2 years wait and moved houses three times.

The only scary part is that the adr letter is dated Dec 4th but in the corpus of the said letter they say to provide this information prior to Dec 3rd. Hope it s just a typo and it will mot automatically refuse my application for being incomplete.

My timeline:
VO: Ottawa
AOR: Feb 26 2020
Medicals update: Nov 10th 2021
ADR: Dec 4th 2021
Note that mistake in the LOE

Reactions: PandaCacahuetes