+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I really hope that they don't come up with a next year's resolution and start focusing in new FSWP-Outland applications next year with the excuse that the pandemic is over and Canada needs more immigrants.

As soon as they resume CEC and FSWP invitations, my hopes of getting my application approved will be 0%, as least not without a mandamus or some higher intercession.

Jun 10, 2019
Has anyone received a portal confirmation email post Nov 29-30? I’m trying to understand if there are specific days when these emails are sent out. AFAIK, the last batch of portal confirmations were sent out in November.
P.S- echo all the thoughts above. The wait is gruelling and demotivating at best.

Reactions: maghool71

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Has anyone received a portal confirmation email post Nov 29-30? I’m trying to understand if there are specific days when these emails are sent out. AFAIK, the last batch of portal confirmations were sent out in November.
P.S- echo all the thoughts above. The wait is gruelling and demotivating at best.
Sorry, I guess I'm so anxious and tired that sometime it's hard to give positive thoughts. It's getting hard to get focused.

But, anyway, I can say I'm 50/50 hopeful that we all get some good news soon. It might not be this year, but maybe something at most in February.

I always have this thought like "it won't take more than 3 months". But I guess this is my last 3 months before I seek for some real help.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020

I'm taking notes for FSW-Inland - Montreal VO only, and the CoPR dates I got were:

Oct 1-2 (Fri/Sat)
Oct 15-16 (Fri/Sat)
Oct 21-22 (Thu/Fri)
Oct 29 (Fri)
* AORs July 2020 to December 2020

Nov 9-10 (Tue/Wed)
Nov 25-26 (Thu/Fri)
* AORs September 2020 to December 2020

Dec 1-2 (Wed/Thu)
* AORs December 2020 and January 2021

I keep trying to find some sense in this mess to grip a bit of hope that our applications aren't as completely lost in a pile as they seem.

*I fixed the days of the week as I had accidentally changed the current year on the calendar and that messed it up (oops).

Last edited:
Reactions: JM_X

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I well be crying from happiness to see such an update, good for you guys. Still absolutely nothing here. I hope they keep this pace and go faster!

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
I well be crying from happiness to see such an update, good for you guys. Still absolutely nothing here. I hope they keep this pace and go faster!
I feel you! Same thing here. :(

I had no clue where you live, but we will possibly hear each other screaming of happiness after getting a simple update in our file.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I feel you! Same thing here. :(

I had no clue where you live, but we will possibly hear each other screaming of happiness after getting a simple update in our file.
Thank you rWolf. I am in Southern Ontario ( :) ); yeah looking at your signature we have almost exact time lines. I just applied 2 weeks after you! I really hope we will be finalized together very soon!

Reactions: rWolf

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question. I received ADR for Proof of Funds and I'm ready to submit it. I am including 3 bank letters (2 from my accounts back home and 1 from an account in Canada). My primary PoF is held in one account in USD and has not been touched for 2.5 years. I am also including a bank statement for this account. However, this statement is 2 pages long and only the last page is stamped and signed - but everything is on the letterhead which is black&white. Is this OK or I *need* to submit a statement with both pages signed and stamped?

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question. I received ADR for Proof of Funds and I'm ready to submit it. I am including 3 bank letters (2 from my accounts back home and 1 from an account in Canada). My primary PoF is held in one account in USD and has not been touched for 2.5 years. I am also including a bank statement for this account. However, this statement is 2 pages long and only the last page is stamped and signed - but everything is on the letterhead which is black&white. Is this OK or I *need* to submit a statement with both pages signed and stamped?
It should be ok I guess. You may double check as well. I am wondering if we as FSW inland applicants are still required to apply for updated proof of fund? Especially if I have a job offer and currently employed as a full time and receiving pay stubs. Will in this case exempt you from providing ADR about funds proof?

akswlo

Sep 24, 2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: November 30, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.