+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I got an update that I passed my Medical Exam again (November 30, 2021 - You passed the medical exam)

The date of the last "Passed" for medical exams was January 20, 2021.
My current exams expired on November 12.
Happy for you! I'd be very happy if I see this update in my file. Still null here.

The MP said they can't inquire for me now and I should check back next April!!!

Reactions: rWolf and JSF

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Hi folks,

I want to let you know that I received eCOPR today. I want to say thank you to all of you for spiritual support and invaluable advice, especially by @legalfalcon. I hope that this news will keep your hope alive or at least, make your waiting less painful. May your PR journey successful and take care!

Here under is my timeline:
FSW-Inland
AOR: January 28, 2021
Biometrics provision: February 12, 2021
GCMS Notes: September 7, 2021
Additional document request: November 22, 2021
PR Confirmation Portal: November 25, 2021
eCOPR: December 1, 2021
What was the ADR for?

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi folks,

I want to let you know that I received eCOPR today. I want to say thank you to all of you for spiritual support and invaluable advice, especially by @legalfalcon. I hope that this news will keep your hope alive or at least, make your waiting less painful. May your PR journey successful and take care!

FSW-Inland
Can you share your VO name please?

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Happy for you! I'd be very happy if I see this update in my file. Still null here.

The MP said they can't inquire for me now and I should check back next April!!!
April? Hold on a sec, let me grab my jaw. I just dropped it by reading this. :eek:

Who did stipulate this date? Your MP (they are busy) or IRCC said get back in April to your MP?

My MP called IRCC yesterday and no one mentioned anything about date. They just said that my medicals were extended and that I passed eligibility (even though my profile was not updated yet). And that my criminal/background is in progress.

Just asking, because @doksh got a date as well from his MP:

I am FSW-INLAND AOR Jan, 2021. I contacted my MP and they reached out to IRCC to get my status, which was as usual.

However, they informed the MP there is a "bring forward date" on 15 jan 2022, anyone knows what is that?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
April? Hold on a sec, let me grab my jaw. I just dropped it by reading this. :eek:

Who did stipulate this date? Your MP (they are busy) or IRCC said get back in April to your MP?

My MP called IRCC yesterday and no one mentioned anything about date. They just said that my medicals were extended and that I passed eligibility (even though my profile was not updated yet). And that my criminal/background is in progress.

Just asking, because @doksh got a date as well from his MP:
Yes, I starred in my MP's email for half an hour being speachless!

The MP himself is saying he can't help. He lietrally said "the office is unable to make inquiries on your behalf at this time, please check back with the office after April 2022"

I replied to this email and said I know people are getting updates from their MPs even at this time, so we hope you can help! No comment from him yet.

• Sad
Reactions: rWolf and JSF

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Yes, I starred in my MP's email for half an hour being speachless!

The MP himself is saying he can't help. He lietrally said "the office is unable to make inquiries on your behalf at this time, please check back with the office after April 2022"

I replied to this email and said I know people are getting updates from their MPs even at this time, so we hope you can help! No comment from him yet.
Well, better having a date than nothing, maybe!? But still, this is almost 6 months from now, which should be the processing time of a brand new application.

I don't even have a date yet, so, I dunno... haha

I really hope that whoever said that is wrong, and you get your PR sooner than that.

Btw, who does MP's generally talk to? Do they just call and get in the same call centre as us? Does some of them have some internal contacts in IRCC that can give more detailed information?

I mean, if they call just get in a call with the contact centre, I wonder how reliable is the information that they get.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Well, better having a date than nothing, maybe!? But still, this is almost 6 months from now, which should be the processing time of a brand new application.

I really hope that whoever said that is wrong, and you get your PR sooner than that.

Btw, who does MP's generally talk to? Do they just call and get in the same call centre as us? Does some of them have some internal contacts in IRCC that can give more detailed information?

I mean, if they call just get in a call with the contact centre, I wonder how reliable is the information that they get.
I guess it varies a lot. I doubt many MPs themselves are responding to these, it is staff. So if the staff know how IRCC works/have contacts who work there, they likely can get info. If not, they probably can't really help.

Reactions: rWolf

doksh

Jul 11, 2020
Hi folks,

FSW-Inland
Congratulations, ur VO?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018

I don't really think this gives me a date. It's just one more lazy person was put on my way that I am stuck with! I really hope I don't have to wait to April 2022. Might really consider leaving this luck-based country!

On this note, April is like 5 months away.. 5 months ago in July, I was like there is no way I could wait till December! and here we go..

stnwal

Sep 23, 2021
Rough thing to say? What on earth is your definition of rough? Everything I said here are facts with one exception... which was an optimistic prediction!

Facts:
  • "Your original AOR was 1 year ago"
  • "There are tons of people who had to wait longer than that"
  • "My AOR is October 2020"
  • "We are already in the country"
Optimistic prediction
  • "You should get your PR by the spring"
you tried to ridicule someone else's suffering with your "what punishment are you talking about" comment, and then gave out the verdict that there was no punishment by stating your facts. Last I remember you were correcting grammar of a person here and asking him to chill out. Turned out the guy had a sick mom back home he couldn't visit due to delay in processing. So maybe show some empathy next time? Not everyone here is a US citizen waiting for Canadian permanent residency, so check your privilege before making assumptions.

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,

Thank you for all the support so far

AOR : Mar 1 st, 2020

E-copr - 1st Dec 2021

Is there any page on the CIC website that says that my work permit and my work visa get invalid after I receive an E-Copr?

If there is I was not able to find one.

This is regarding an urgent trip required to States but dont really know if I can come back with an E-Copr.

I know the PRTD stuff but that takes weeks and I do not want to be stuck in US for weeks.

Reactions: JSF and guelphite

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello,

E-copr - 1st Dec 2021

Is there any page on the CIC website that says that my work permit and my work visa get invalid after I receive an E-Copr?

This is regarding an urgent trip required to States but dont really know if I can come back with an E-Copr.

I know the PRTD stuff but that takes weeks and I do not want to be stuck in US for weeks.
I believe you can come back via land crossing using e-COPR

tobias_ripper

Sep 16, 2020
Hey Guys, My AOR is Nov 2020. Medicals expired (not updated). The only movement I've seen so far is ADR for funds, which I submitted the same day on Nov 22nd. And no update so far. I've seen people receiving responses a couple of days after ADR but it's been almost two weeks for me :(.

Can anyone share any information on what happens after ADR? Can I be rejected at this point?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hello,

E-copr - 1st Dec 2021

Based on my understanding from reading so many posts, you can't use work permit or worker trv visa now since you are a PR. You can come back to canada only by land from the states if you have ecopr. I can't help with providing references to that.

Did you get your PR appeoved from the FSW application or the Tr to Pr one??