+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
no. No email, no request whatsoever and no other update on my account since this Nov 10th medical update.

I checked my email address in my profile and seems about right + i did receive the generic email a couple of months back saying “we are still working on your file…” so doesn t seem to be the problem.

I am checking my spams and everything every 5 min, I am turning totally crazy
Do let us know when you receive some positive news my friend

Reactions: PandaCacahuetes

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Had a ghost update and have this as my latest update:

"Review of medical results - November 27, 2021:You passed the medical exam."

Does this mean my application is close to being finalized? My AOR is March 2020.

Reactions: rWolf and AHHABB

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Had a ghost update and have this as my latest update:

"Review of medical results - November 27, 2021:You passed the medical exam."

Does this mean my application is close to being finalized? My AOR is March 2020.
That's very good. I hope it means someone has picked it for finalization.

Mine is still nothing and I reached to my MP today. I hope he would help.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
That's very good. I hope it means someone has picked it for finalization.

Mine is still nothing and I reached to my MP today. I hope he would help.
I really hope so too! I finally decided to make travel plans this December and this happens loll. Wondering if I should postpone my trip or not in case I get approved.

Good luck to you and hope you get some good news soon as well!!

Reactions: AHHABB

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I would not reapply as CEC at this time. The news is all pointing in the same direction, that they are going to prioritize the backlog now. Just hang on
I am Nov 2020 pnp/CEC and June 2021 CEC applicant. When IRCC is determined to punish you then you are doomed. It’s been over a year I am waiting for my pnp/CEC and almost 6 months for my CEC application. In my CEC application they haven’t started even eligibility. I just wasted 2500$ on top of my 4 years in canada and about 5000$ in pnp case

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I am Nov 2020 pnp/CEC and June 2021 CEC applicant. When IRCC is determined to punish you then you are doomed. It’s been over a year I am waiting for my pnp/CEC and almost 6 months for my CEC application. In my CEC application they haven’t started even eligibility. I just wasted 2500$ on top of my 4 years in canada and about 5000$ in pnp case
What punishment/doom are you talking about, your original AOR was 1 year ago... there are tons of people who had to wait longer than that. Mine is October 2020. We are already in the country. You should get your PR by the spring.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
What punishment/doom are you talking about, your original AOR was 1 year ago... there are tons of people who had to wait longer than that. Mine is October 2020. We are already in the country. You should get your PR by the spring.
Well, if you’re happy with your timeline that’s good thing. I don’t know why in the first place you thought about applying under CEC. It’s been only 13 months and as you mentioned there are tons of ppl who had to wait longer than that so you should also be getting your PR by fall next year maximum.

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
Hi folks,

I want to let you know that I received eCOPR today. I want to say thank you to all of you for spiritual support and invaluable advice, especially by @legalfalcon. I hope that this news will keep your hope alive or at least, make your waiting less painful. May your PR journey successful and take care!

Here under is my timeline:
FSW-Inland
AOR: January 28, 2021
Biometrics provision: February 12, 2021
GCMS Notes: September 7, 2021
Additional document request: November 22, 2021
PR Confirmation Portal: November 25, 2021
eCOPR: December 1, 2021
Congratulations

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi folks,

I want to let you know that I received eCOPR today. I want to say thank you to all of you for spiritual support and invaluable advice, especially by @legalfalcon. I hope that this news will keep your hope alive or at least, make your waiting less painful. May your PR journey successful and take care!

FSW-Inland
Congratulations!

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi folks,

FSW-Inland
Congratulations !

what you're VO please ?

Reactions: akswlo

stnwal

Sep 23, 2021
that's such a rough thing to say considering you may not have any idea about the problems someone else might be facing.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
that's such a rough thing to say considering you may not have any idea about the problems someone else might be facing.
Rough thing to say? What on earth is your definition of rough? Everything I said here are facts with one exception... which was an optimistic prediction!

Facts:
  • "Your original AOR was 1 year ago"
  • "There are tons of people who had to wait longer than that"
  • "My AOR is October 2020"
  • "We are already in the country"
Optimistic prediction
  • "You should get your PR by the spring"

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Rough thing to say? What on earth is your definition of rough? Everything I said here are facts with one exception... which was an optimistic prediction!

Facts:
  • "Your original AOR was 1 year ago"
  • "There are tons of people who had to wait longer than that"
  • "My AOR is October 2020"
  • "We are already in the country"
Optimistic prediction
  • "You should get your PR by the spring"
I don't think everyone's situations are the same just because of those facts you pointed out.
I'm in Canada, that's right, but I don't have health care access since 2016, for example, which also excludes me from a lot of other services in Ontario. I'm pretty sure not everyone with a "1 year old AOR" knows how it is to live marginalized for so long when you're paying taxes and doing everything right. AOR is just a little part of the struggle for some of us.