Medical: Was extended back in the summer of 2021, passed Nov 18, 2021
Ghost update in the beginning of November when a lot of people got it
Second ghost update - a week ago
Sent web form asking for application status on November 18
Portal Email: Nov 18, 2021
Portal Credentials: Nov 19, 2021

Worth mentioning that my portal email was sent from Calgary office
Good luck everyone, hope you will get your PRs soon
Congrats on your PR and thanks for sharing your timeline!

Interesting that you received your portal email the same day that you submitted a webform!

I’m also FSW Inland, VO Ottawa, AOR Nov 6, 2020.

Would you mind sharing basically the content of your webform? I think it’s worth trying!

Thanks!

Odessan

Oct 27, 2021
Congrats on your PR and thanks for sharing your timeline!

Interesting that you received your portal email the same day that you submitted a webform!

I’m also FSW Inland, VO Ottawa, AOR Nov 6, 2020.

Would you mind sharing basically the content of your webform? I think it’s worth trying!

Thanks!
Thank you!

I just mentioned that I ordered GCMS notes in August and still haven’t received a reply so I asked them about the status of my application.

Reactions: AHHABB and Tumak

slmprtyl

Jun 5, 2019
Completely unexpected, I received my portal email today, on a Saturday morning! It seems they are working on even weekends!

Thank you every one, it is your post and updated information giving me hope every time. I want to relay this hope!

VO office- Ottawa
AOR - 24th, Nov. 2020
1st Medicals passed- Jan, 2021
I didn’t order notes but called in May,2021 and knew my eligibility was passed already, security not started and criminal in progress. Called several times in later months and status never changed.
Portal email-20th November, 2021

I saw a post back in October saying that IRCC was trying to clear backlog by the end of 2021 they can start new FSW draw in 2022. I now strongly believe it true. Because I saw many people got their PR portal recently.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Completely unexpected, I received my portal email today, on a Saturday morning! It seems they are working on even weekends!

Thank you every one, it is your post and updated information giving me hope every time. I want to relay this hope!

VO office- Ottawa
AOR - 24th, Nov. 2020
I didn’t order notes but called in May,2021 and knew my eligibility was passed already, security not started and criminal in progress. Called several times in later months and status never changed.

I saw a post back in October saying that IRCC was trying to clear backlog by the end of 2021 they can start new FSW draw in 2022. I now strongly believe it true. Because I saw many people got their PR portal recently.
Congrats, have you got any updates befores the portal email?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
FSW Inland | VO - Ottawa
AOR: Feb 3rd 2021
Medical: Was extended back in the summer of 2021, passed Nov 18, 2021
Ghost update in the beginning of November when a lot of people got it
Second ghost update - a week ago
Sent web form asking for application status on November 18
Portal Email: Nov 18, 2021
Portal Credentials: Nov 19, 2021

Worth mentioning that my portal email was sent from Calgary office
Good luck everyone, hope you will get your PRs soon
If your medical was extended this summer, I assume you meant Feb 3rd 2020 for your AOR?

Reactions: pruthv

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020

VO office- Ottawa
AOR - 24th, Nov. 2020

Congratulations! I believe I could be as optimistic as you are. But when I look at 1.7 million applications in backlog including 550,000 PR applications, it doesn’t help me to be hopeful even if IRCC starts working 24/7

baryonix

May 21, 2019

VO office- Ottawa
AOR - 24th, Nov. 2020

Congrats!

I'm still waiting but my timeline is similar:

VO Ottawa
AOR 17 Nov, 2020
Eligibility passed, Criminality in Progress, Security not started since forever.
FSW - Inland

Reactions: akswlo and HRP2020

Odessan

Oct 27, 2021
If your medical was extended this summer, I assume you meant Feb 3rd 2020 for your AOR?
Nope, my AOR is Feb 3,2021.

I may be wrong about médical expiration date because I couldn’t find it in GCMS notes, but I am referring to the emails that a lot of people inside Canada received sometime in late spring/early summer that they don’t have to do another medical examination.

Reactions: akswlo

slmprtyl

Jun 5, 2019
It seems that IRCC is focusing on one category during a certain period. Recently it is FSW’s turn. It is moving. When it is moving, it will move in a batch. The same happens to PNP a few months ago and also CEC in the past three months. Now it should be FSW’s turn.

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021

VO office- Ottawa
AOR - 24th, Nov. 2020

Congrats! You’re giving us so much hope!

Did you have any dependent with you?

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
It seems that IRCC is focusing on one category during a certain period. Recently it is FSW’s turn. It is moving. When it is moving, it will move in a batch. The same happens to PNP a few months ago and also CEC in the past three months. Now it should be FSW’s turn.
This! And maybe also the first action of the new Minister?

Reactions: Odessan and akswlo

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
PNP and CEC are still getting finalized though. Maybe not as fast as before, but you still see several CECs and PNPs in facebook. There are even a few early 2021 PNPs. From CICNews, data for backlog at oct 27th, there are less CEC than FSW in the backlog now.