+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

pruthv

Feb 16, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal (yes, the one which is dead - not be confused with dead slow! I mean, dead!)
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Come on mate, there is a difference between filtering something in an ad-hoc search functionality (extremely simple to implement) and determining which fields you can use to assign cases to individual IRCC officers. The 2nd isn't a simple search-results functionality. The configuration for it is certainly not accessible to most system users, as there is a 0% chance that IRCC officers can select their own cases. So it is an admin-level functionality. There is a real chance their system cannot assign cases by CoR - and there may well be ethical/non-discrimination reasons for doing so.

Along those lines, the document you attached clearly indicates that officers are leveraging the CoR in the application details - not in a table format. So they are using this to interact with cases they have already been assigned.
JSF summarized my point very well.
I'm talking about the functionality on admin level itself. Admin level, meaning the person who assigns cases to the officers or agents. Think of it as like an table view, where the person can select multiple applications depending upon the criteria with not just CoR but others too like medical expiry date, COPR expiry date, etc and they can implement some functionality on those applications like assign Officers to certain type of applications, extend those expiry date or move them to a different VO.
I strongly believe they have such a system, not exactly like I said but in some form because else it would be a huge system design failure. There are n number of scenarios for which they need it. We know for the fact that VOs are changed in the middle of processing at times, maybe to reduce overloading. We know most of the cases with applicants in US and Canada are assigned to Montreal. Let's take some more hypothetical examples, lets say there is a Kabul VO which also processes application from nearby countries like iraq, pakistan too and they have to suddenly shut down their office overnight, IRCC needs to move those applications to other places too. This is how they are right now processing afghan applications on priority. How else they will know if an applicant is from aghanistan or not from thousands of refugee applications from around the world. Even there would be plenty of FSW applications from afghanistan who may have sensed the crisis coming and applied to Canada before anything unfolded. IRCC has to prioritize those applications too regardless of the fact that they didn't apply under refugee. Another case scenario would be, lets say xyz college was fake or someone forfeited offer letters of that college and got n number of students approved or in process of approval for their visa, now IRCC came to know after sometime and needs to reevaluate those particular applications. Same applies to lets say xyz company was fake and number of pr applicants used it to score points. It would be hard for IRCC to find each of those applications without filtration or some sort of system, and they would reassign all those applications to certain VO or officer who is knowledgeable with the situation and can take proper action rather than giving it to random officers and then dealing with court appeals for unfair treatments. Even it applies to lets say abc employee who is a super-admin got corrupt or high one night and abused the system to (dis)advantage certain applications. My point is, there are n number of scenarios and risk mitigation purposes for which IRCC needs a system where they can filter and process certain applications, whether it is by CoR or anything else.

Again, we all can just predict and challenge what might be the system on their end. We might never know, for sure.
Maybe, you are absolutely right and they can never be able to distinguish Inland and Outland applicants. But I like to think it optimistically that they have a system which they will use it right now or in near future for us. :D

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
If the case all applicants from Canada and US goes to Montreal office, then why is my case processing office is Ottawa! :confused:
I never said all inland and US applicants go to Montreal.
I said all FSW applicants in Montreal are inland and US applicants.
There can be few exceptions like an inland applicant moves out of Canada and is still processed in Montreal, but in general, they do these groups only.

I'm using Montreal as an example because it's where my application is and the one I've got the most information about.

Ottawa also receives US and Canada applications.

"CPC in Ottawa
The case processing centre office in Ottawa (CPC-O) processes:

• visitor visa (temporary resident visa) applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (students or temporary foreign workers only).
  • permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada, after they have been received and deemed complete by CPC-M or CIO-S."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html

In some cases, they can send applications to other offices, if their workload is too high.

NewHope2021

May 13, 2021
Hey folks, @legalfalcon
I got a new job and need to inform IRCC about it. Question: what do I need to provide them with? The same as proof of employment asked in the application: employer letter with position, salary, duties, etc? Or I just need to inform that I'm working with X company in X position?

Thanks

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hey folks, @legalfalcon
I got a new job and need to inform IRCC about it. Question: what do I need to provide them with? The same as proof of employment asked in the application: employer letter with position, salary, duties, etc? Or I just need to inform that I'm working with X company in X position?

Thanks
Are you FSW- Inland? If you are claiming points for your current occupation then you will need to inform IRCC. If you are not claiming points then it doesn't matter to them about your current occupation. I switched jobs a few months ago and asked this question to IRCC as well, this was the response they gave me.

NewHope2021

May 13, 2021
Are you FSW- Inland? If you are claiming points for your current occupation then you will need to inform IRCC. If you are not claiming points then it doesn't matter to them about your current occupation. I switched jobs a few months ago and asked this question to IRCC as well, this was the response they gave me.
FSW-inland. And I didn't claim points before because I wasn't working. So it would be an update from unemployed > employed. In the webform page they say we can use it to inform employment changes:
"You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests."

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey folks, @legalfalcon

Thanks
If you have already submitted your application, you have to provide no further document, just a webform that you are no longer working with the employer for which you claimed points.

Reactions: NewHope2021

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is anybody able to login into their IRCC account. I have been trying to login but it keeps kicking me out from last night..

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Which one of you was this lol

From legalfalcon's fb page:
"Filing an application for Mandamus is not cheap. An average lawyer fee is anywhere from $5000-12,000K. One of the gentlemen who approached me offering $100 per person, for a group of 25 people, you must be daydreaming and this is why I never responded back to your email."

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
Which one of you was this lol

From legalfalcon's fb page:
"Filing an application for Mandamus is not cheap. An average lawyer fee is anywhere from $5000-12,000K. One of the gentlemen who approached me offering $100 per person, for a group of 25 people, you must be daydreaming and this is why I never responded back to your email."
Is this real though

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
is there anyone with 2020 AOR whose Eligibility has not started ? and is this normal ?