FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Yes. That’s an auto-email triggered by the website maintenance that happened tonight.

This is just to be ignored.
I don't think it is to be ignored, honestly. With all the info we are getting (legal falcon's post saying he strongly suspects they have restarted normal FSW processing, the ghost updates) I think this email is most likely another sign that FSW-Inland processing has restarted.

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I don't think it is to be ignored, honestly. With all the info we are getting (legal falcon's post saying he strongly suspects they have restarted normal FSW processing, the ghost updates) I think this email is most likely another sign that FSW-Inland processing has restarted.
Those are great news!!

But concerning this email, even applicants with Work Permit applications received the same tonight. It’s really just a glitch following the maintenance.

But thanks for sharing what LegalFalcon said, I missed that info!

Reactions: guelphite

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
I completed 1 year since my AOR on October 3rd, 2020. Last update was in December 2020 when my eligibility passed. Criminality is still in progress since December 2020 and Security not started. It is way too frustrating at this point.

Reactions: erwin2020 and rWolf

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Where did he share that?

XYXDXA

Jul 2, 2020
Is anyone getting a ghost update? I just logged in and saw a ghost update in my application, it’s a bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: rajiyer

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Where did he share that?
His facebook page. Link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/permalink/2687188544921082

Here is the text:

"""
UPDATE

On September 28, 2021, IRCC updated its processing procedures. This is in line with the documents I had released a few weeks ago and are available at <https://www.facebook.com/.../permalink/2646265645680039>

If you peruse through the documents I released before, you will notice that IRCC was processing applications with outland dependents on a case by case basis.

On September 28, these procedures have been updated.

While IRCC has only announced the update, it is yet to be seen what the update internally is.

The update can be found at <https://www.canada.ca/.../oper.../updates/2021-covid-pr.html>

As an when new documents are available, I will release them here. It is highly likely that outlad applicants and outland dependents should be covered under normal processing now.
"""

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
His facebook page. Link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/permalink/2687188544921082

Here is the text:

"""
UPDATE

On September 28, 2021, IRCC updated its processing procedures. This is in line with the documents I had released a few weeks ago and are available at <https://www.facebook.com/.../permalink/2646265645680039>

If you peruse through the documents I released before, you will notice that IRCC was processing applications with outland dependents on a case by case basis.

On September 28, these procedures have been updated.

While IRCC has only announced the update, it is yet to be seen what the update internally is.

The update can be found at <https://www.canada.ca/.../oper.../updates/2021-covid-pr.html>

As an when new documents are available, I will release them here. It is highly likely that outlad applicants and outland dependents should be covered under normal processing now.
"""
Not sure how that would affect FSW-inland though.

Reactions: upon

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Not sure how that would affect FSW-inland though.
FSW-Inland has not been being processed normally - only CEC has been. No matter what their policy says, the lack of FSW-Inland CoPR approvals makes it clear that unfortunately we have not been treated like CEC. So any news that is good for FSW-Outland should be good for us!

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
FSW-Inland has not been being processed normally - only CEC has been. No matter what their policy says, the lack of FSW-Inland CoPR approvals makes it clear that unfortunately we have not been treated like CEC. So any news that is good for FSW-Outland should be good for us!
Including travel restrictions being lifted.

RJBOF

Apr 15, 2021
An important detail is that many FSW Inland applicants that got their approval in the last few months were PNPs.

RJBOF

Apr 15, 2021
Are they trying to cancel the backlogs? By saying “we are STILL processing”?

I think the backlog has been keeping as a low priority, bad luck for us. The CIC is trying to process the new applications within the 6 months deadline. So, if you got your AOR in 2019 or 2020 and didn't have your COPR yet, they will process it only when they have resources for it.

The main idea is to avoid the snowball effect. So, they know their capacity now, and it is enough to prevent new applicants get their applications delayed. Then, for the old ones (backlog), they will look at our cases when they have time.

My guess is that they will create a task force group to be responsible for the backlog at some point in the future. But no idea when it will happen.