Waiting

Then suddenly ghost update on 30 September, 2021
Next day
Got 1 october ,2021 pr portal and credentials

Copr on 2 October, 2021

Went through so hard time

Guys who got ghost update on 30 September, 2021
Get ready for pr portal
CONGRATULATIONS!!! so happy for you!for the PR portal, did you receive it via email?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Copr time

FSW-Inland applicant

Aor 27 November, 2020
Vo Montreal

After
Waiting
Waiting

Next day

Copr on 2 October, 2021

Get ready for pr portal
Fantastic. This news combined with Mr. Rai's post here makes me think we have turned a corner... feeling hopeful for the first time. https://www.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/permalink/2687188544921082

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Copr time

FSW-Inland applicant

Aor 27 November, 2020
Vo Montreal

After
Waiting
Waiting

Next day

Copr on 2 October, 2021

Get ready for pr portal
Congratulations

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Copr time

FSW-Inland applicant

Aor 27 November, 2020
Vo Montreal

After
Waiting
Waiting

Next day

Copr on 2 October, 2021

Get ready for pr portal
Congratulations!!! Can you please let us know were your medical status changed to "you do not need medicals" before approval??

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
hi guys. I applied for PR under FSW as an outland applicant last august, but have moved to canada last month for further studies.

i’ve written 2 separate webforms informing them of a change of my contact details, each 15 days apart, with the last one sent on 27 august, but have not heard back from them, not even an acknowledgement reply.

is that what’s supposed to happen? they’re not gonna reply you, telling you that they’ve notified your change of address?

i know that some have said that it doesnt matter because it wont reclassify my applicant as inland, but i’d still want them to know that i’ve got a change in address and to actually acknowledge it, instead of keeping me in the dark

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
hi guys. I applied for PR under FSW as an outland applicant last august, but have moved to canada last month for further studies.

i’ve written 2 separate webforms informing them of a change of my contact details, each 15 days apart, with the last one sent on 27 august, but have not heard back from them, not even an acknowledgement reply.

is that what’s supposed to happen? they’re not gonna reply you, telling you that they’ve notified your change of address?

i know that some have said that it doesnt matter because it wont reclassify my applicant as inland, but i’d still want them to know that i’ve got a change in address and to actually acknowledge it, instead of keeping me in the dark
In the case of change of address, you can call them and they will update it; this is one of the things they are still accepting to do even with the Afghanistan issue.

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020

Hi, I sent webforms related to my job change in March and address change in July, but I have not received any acknowledgment reply. I am not able to call them via phone either (even for an address change).

It looks like if they are not actively working on your file, they are not accepting web forms or calls at the moment. According to the GCMS notes, my file was touched in January 2021, no update after. The current trend shows that most late 2020 applicants' files were just frozen around this date.

Don't worry, we are in the same boat.

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Guysss! Please help! I’ve requested a whole lot of gcms notes while my application is being processed and all of the files were up to 150 pages in today. This time, the last notes I ordered only came to 13 pages, is this anything to pay attention to? Thanks in advance. Frustrated. Feb 2020 AOR

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hi, I sent webforms related to my job change in March and address change in July, but I have not received any acknowledgment reply. I am not able to call them via phone either (even for an address change).

It looks like if they are not actively working on your file, they are not accepting web forms or calls at the moment. According to the GCMS notes, my file was touched in January 2021, no update after. The current trend shows that most late 2020 applicants' files were just frozen around this date.

Don't worry, we are in the same boat.
Thanks for the reply! yeah it seems our files are nearly identical. i applied with the exact same CRS as you, with the same NOC too. but about your file, as the person before you said, they’re still accepting calls relating to change of contact information. have you tried calling them about it? changes in contact information is one of the priority matters that they’re still handling, according to their website