+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
got a ghost update when i logged in to my account. Could be just my medical being extended. My medical expired on Sept 24.

FSW-Inland
AOR: Oct 13, 2020
VO: Montreal
Did your medical status changed from

Passed medical to ( u dont need medical )

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Nov 3 2020 AOR. File hasn't been touched since January 2021 as per the latest CGMS. I was checking my profile and noticed a ghost update. No emails received.

Nothing else on the profile changed (it's not medicals because mine expire on Dec 11), I'm hoping this is a good sign. Just ordered a new CGMS

I recently submitted a study permit + visitor visa in June 2021, so that might have triggered IRCC to actually work on my file.

Last edited:
Reactions: upon and meshimeshi

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
Did your medical status changed from

Passed medical to ( u dont need medical )
No it didn’t change. It’s still shows Nov 26,2020 you have passed medical

it could be the ghost update is a good sign that they’re starting working on our files

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
Nov 3 2020 AOR. File hasn't been touched since January 2021 as per the latest CGMS. I was checking my profile and noticed a ghost update. No emails received.

Nothing else on the profile changed (it's not medicals because mine expire on Dec 11), I'm hoping this is a good sign. Just ordered a new CGMS

I recently submitted a study permit + visitor visa in June 2021, so that might have triggered IRCC to actually work on my file.

I’m planning on ordering new GCMS notes too just to see what has been updated. May i know what’s your VO?

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
I don't have a VO yet. Last time I checked (2 months ago) my eligiblity wasn't even passed and no VO was assigned.
I see. On my end, my eligibility has not started yet. Only criminality and info sharing is in progress but it shows that Montreal office has my file. Assigned to RC-2710. I got GCMS notes last month

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
I hate to sound too optimistic, but I think we're in the same "batch" for that ghost update we all received at the same time. @meshimeshi @TAJBIR

Might be an indicator that our PR approvals are close
Crossing fingers on this! Maybe there’s one officer working on our files. Let’s hope we will get PR soon!

My AOR is Oct 13, 2020. They havent touched my file since Dec 2020

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Crossing fingers on this! Maybe there’s one officer working on our files. Let’s hope we will get PR soon!

My AOR is Oct 13, 2020. They havent touched my file since Dec 2020
I see. On my end, my eligibility has not started yet. Only criminality and info sharing is in progress but it shows that Montreal office has my file. Assigned to RC-2710. I got GCMS notes last month
Hmmm, on the first page of my GCMS notes it says Primary office: Windsor IRCC Seconday office: Montreal immigration. How do I know which vo I'm with? Is it the primary or seconday one?

These are my stats

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Not to disappoint anyone, but sometimes a "ghost update" can be triggered by yourself because of a glitch in the system, in other words, make the "Current Status" show as "Application/profile updated".

If you click on "Check full applications status" and it takes some time to load, and you decide to refresh "List of applications page", it will most likely and momentarily show "Application/profile updated", even though nothing has changed.

My anxiety developed by IRCC has tricked me so many times that I've learned that a few months ago. :(

Reactions: SVSD

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Not to disappoint anyone, but sometimes a "ghost update" can be triggered by yourself because of a glitch in the system, in other words, make the "Current Status" show as "Application/profile updated".

If you click on "Check full applications status" and it takes some time to load, and you decide to refresh "List of applications page", it will most likely and momentarily show "Application/profile updated", even though nothing has changed.

My anxiety developed by IRCC has tricked me so many times that I've learned that a few months ago. :(
THATS TRUE...HAPPENED TO ME TOO A FEW TIMES INITIALLY...DON'T GET TRICKED PEOPLE !!

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
I logged in yesterday and had a ghost update (Application/profile updated) as well. AOR Oct 2020. File not touched since last December. Nothing passed yet except medicals. Reading here that others also received a ghost update, now I think it might just be nothing.

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
I logged in yesterday and had a ghost update (Application/profile updated) as well. AOR Oct 2020. File not touched since last December. Nothing passed yet except medicals. Reading here that others also received a ghost update, now I think it might just be nothing.
But only Montreal guys got ghost update