+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Based on my previous readings (in this forum), applying to multiple streams is only allowed when not both of them are express entry (non-PNP). People said they were rejected when applied for CEC while having FSW in progress. Please let us know if your second (CEC) application was approved when having a FSW in progress.
Never seen anyone rejected for this.

Reactions: erwin2020

TAJBIR

Aug 11, 2021
Based on my previous readings (in this forum), applying to multiple streams is only allowed when not both of them are express entry (non-PNP). People said they were rejected when applied for CEC while having FSW in progress. Please let us know if your second (CEC) application was approved when having a FSW in progress.
Plz plzz my one friend applied he got pr fsw and cec together

Guys plz dont spread fake news

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
So really what is that?! Is that express?! Is there any thing in life worth waiting for 20 months! These IRCC people need to be educated a lesson. I feel your pain, really. Almost 14 months now and can't tolerate it any longer. People with AOR 1 year after me already got it. Is that what we get for being better than them and ready to apply sooner!

Yes. My fault was being able to get 8 on IELTS and working so hard to save money for proof of funds.. None of my colleges were able to do that...

They had to wait 1 year to earn canadian work experience, and got their PR 1-2 months and I am still waiting. I have no problem with them getting their PR 1-2 months, but what was my fault? Being too good?

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Yes. My fault was being able to get 8 on IELTS and working so hard to save money for proof of funds.. None of my colleges were able to do that...

They had to wait 1 year to earn canadian work experience, and got their PR 1-2 months and I am still waiting. I have no problem with them getting their PR 1-2 months, but what was my fault? Being too good?
EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL ... WORD TO WORD...SAME SITUATION AS YOURS...JUST ADDITIONAL 6 MONTHS TO THIS PAIN.
AOR: MARCH 5th 2020

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL ... WORD TO WORD...SAME SITUATION AS YOURS...JUST ADDITIONAL 6 MONTHS TO THIS PAIN.
AOR: MARCH 5th 2020
According to the statistics, there are only 2-3K people in total who qualified for FSW-Inland. It cannot be that hard to clear this backlog. I am assuming that we did not raise our voices before because we think that IRCC has that common sense and will not act unjustly. And here we come. Completely ignored.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
According to the statistics, there are only 2-3K people in total who qualified for FSW-Inland. It cannot be that hard to clear this backlog. I am assuming that we did not raise our voices before because we think that IRCC has that common sense and will not act unjustly. And here we come. Completely ignored.
Yaa we did that, we did not raise our voices. I am all in for raising in our voices in person also . but where should we go ?

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Yaa we did that, we did not raise our voices. I am all in for raising in our voices in person also . but where should we go ?
I think this might be too late already, as Canada opened its borders. Before our main argument was "we are exempt from travel restrictions, we are already here, please process our applications just like you do for CEC" but that statement is no longer valid. We are just like any other application in the pool now.

The only hope is that they will start clearing the backlog asap without issuing new ITAs.

Reactions: SVSD

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Creating a new Express Entry profile and applying under CEC means we need to have a new medical exam if we are invited again, right?

ani2325

Sep 27, 2021

Same's my case only mine is single application for myself no spouse but it sucks that after doing all that hard work you're stuck and people with 6.5 IELTS score and applying 1 year later than you getting the PR at much lower CRS scores.

Reactions: requiemforadream

ani2325

Sep 27, 2021
How about we take the legal route or select a particular date to protest outside our closest processing office.

Reactions: upon

ani2325

Sep 27, 2021
So really what is that?! Is that express?! Is there any thing in life worth waiting for 20 months! These IRCC people need to be educated a lesson. I feel your pain, really. Almost 14 months now and can't tolerate it any longer. People with AOR 1 year after me already got it. Is that what we get for being better than them and ready to apply sooner!
I'm all in to taking a legal route. Even if you guys want to arrange a protest I'm all in for that as well.