FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Only 1 or 2 got it last month. many are still in the same boat.
FSW inland here. March 2020 AOR.
Yeah, still out here. My wife and I considered re-applying under CEC many times but haven’t pulled the trigger. I think we won’t have much choice but to do that unfortunately.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Yeah, still out here. My wife and I considered re-applying under CEC many times but haven’t pulled the trigger. I think we won’t have much choice but to do that unfortunately.
Thinking of the same with my wife. FSW decisions don't look coming soon now.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Thinking of the same with my wife. FSW decisions don't look coming soon now.
Guys me and my wife are in the same state, Can we have the FSW-inland process ongoing with the CEC together. I heard even to withdraw the current application it will take some time ; a month or so for the confirmation of withdrawal

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Guys me and my wife are in the same state, Can we have the FSW-inland process ongoing with the CEC together. I heard even to withdraw the current application it will take some time ; a month or so for the confirmation of withdrawal
It can take a year or more to withdraw.
And what is the point to withdraw it? Useless move 100%

Rapidraghav

Jan 4, 2021
  1. Fsw Inland Aor September 2. No update from January 2021.
  2. Will be eligible to apply under CEC in October
  3. Can we have 2 separate files in processing at the same time?
  4. Or do I withdraw my FSW application after getting an invitation under CEC
    Can someone please help

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
March 2020 and Eligibility NOT STARTED? It can’t be true!
I haven’t gotten GCMS nor anything else since April 2021 so it might be outdated. Who cares, I don’t have COPR so it’s all the same. We really wanted to avoid re-applying but we have to do something as we intend to move back to Canada in Q1 2022 and we received no updates whatsoever. It’s ridiculous! Not even a single message.

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
I see a ghost update when I logged in today "Application/profile updated" and saw my Medicals updated.

Review of medical results - September 15, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

My AOR is March 31, 2020. Does this mean things are moving for my application?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I see a ghost update when I logged in today "Application/profile updated" and saw my Medicals updated.

Review of medical results - September 15, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

My AOR is March 31, 2020. Does this mean things are moving for my application?
Yes, you may get your copr soon. Usually medical pass gets updated before copr mail. It had happened for someone on this thread a while back before copr.

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
Yes, you may get your copr soon. Usually medical pass gets updated before copr mail. It had happened for someone on this thread a while back before copr.
Thank you! I'm an Inland applicant and this is my first ghost update. Hopefully things are moving for Inland applicants. All the best everyone.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Thank you! I'm an Inland applicant and this is my first ghost update. Hopefully things are moving for Inland applicants. All the best everyone.
What was your vo? Hopefully you should get yours soon. Mine is in ‘ you don’t need a medical exam status’ after medicals expired last month when they extended it. I had got a ghost update for that as well.

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
What was your vo? Hopefully you should get yours soon. Mine is in ‘ you don’t need a medical exam status’ after medicals expired last month when they extended it. I had got a ghost update for that as well.
I see, strangely for me it is Medicals passed instead of extended. My VO is Ottawa.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I see, strangely for me it is Medicals passed instead of extended. My VO is Ottawa.
When did your medicals expire. It usually turns to passed when they are closer to approving it . This had happened to someone who got copr recently.

uday1992

Apr 13, 2014
Mine expired
When did your medicals expire. It usually turns to passed when they are closer to approving it . This had happened to someone who got copr recently.
Mine expired in March 2021, Agent told me they were extended in April sometime ago but they are not reflected in my account.