+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Reached my level frustration !!! CEC applicants are posting CoPR updates .. within 49 days to 3 months. And here we are inland applicants waiting from 10 months and more. Seriously absolutely no way out of this .. Web forms / calls / GCMS notes / reaching out to MP is not at all helping.

Absolutely clue less about the entire situation and have no idea what to do next ....

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Reached my level frustration !!! CEC applicants are posting CoPR updates .. within 49 days to 3 months. And here we are inland applicants waiting from 10 months and more. Seriously absolutely no way out of this .. Web forms / calls / GCMS notes / reaching out to MP is not at all helping.

Absolutely clue less about the entire situation and have no idea what to do next ....
Just saw one TR to PR get his approval in 30 days.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Did anyone in this group got their medicals Extended recently..... meaning it is showing pass on the GC key Account "You have passed the Medical Exam - Date .2021" Similar to the other PNP inland applicants are getting ?

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Any inland applicants received an email from IRCC saying that "Under this temporary public policy, it has been determined that you are no longer required to complete an Immigration Medical Exam (IME). "??

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Any update on c
Any inland applicants received an email from IRCC saying that "Under this temporary public policy, it has been determined that you are no longer required to complete an Immigration Medical Exam (IME). "??
Yes, this new policy initiated on early June 2021. I think I read on IRCC update page that they gave this opportunity to the applicant with less complicated case to speed up IRCC works.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021

It is clueless, right, the situation is in favor of those officers or agencies where they are using excuses for not working and move cases forward.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
It is clueless, right, the situation is in favor of those officers or agencies where they are using excuses for not working and move cases forward.
Seriously !!! Really trying the understand what is the difference between FSW - Inland & CEC applicant . Both are in the country are already settled.
Thinking about applying second time CEC after completing one year of experience. Totally clue less on next steps and lost all hopes are I see people FSW- Inland are not getting approvals from more than 2 years (Myiimigration Tracker) and all others are heading towards hitting 1 or 2 years. Total waste of time / efforts .........

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Seriously !!! Really trying the understand what is the difference between FSW - Inland & CEC applicant . Both are in the country are already settled.
Thinking about applying second time CEC after completing one year of experience. Totally clue less on next steps and lost all hopes are I see people FSW- Inland are not getting approvals from more than 2 years (Myiimigration Tracker) and all others are heading towards hitting 1 or 2 years. Total waste of time / efforts .........
Sad but so very true. Applied for work permit extension, even that is taking longer than usual. All this money, time and efforts seem to be going to waste.

rajiv.kashyap10

Mar 23, 2021
Yes i got it. But i already provided new medical. Sad..

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
some one in April forum was saying that IRCC process applications batch by batch, but I am not sure this classification depend on the offices they are sent to or other factors are involved.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
I have received same, today afternoon I'm inland fsw AOR Oct 2019
yes , it is for 2020 applicants as well Significant Delay in Processing of INLAND Express Entry Applications (Jan 2020 - May 2020 AOR) at CPC Ottawa & Sydney due to Security and Background Checks!

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
many applicants release their concerns too them on twitter and facebooks, but nothing is sain in canada news yet, this is an example:
Many of us have already provided Biometrics in Oct 2020, when Service Canada re-opened after lockdown. But still, IRCC has NOT processed Biometrics, and "Criminality" is still in progress!. Security checks have NOT even started!