AOR 12 June 2020
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: in Progress
Info sharing: Complete
Medical: Passed -Expired

GCMS Notes Says:
Met R10 July 2020
***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2 . Appears Met Ready to Finalize Civil Status.
No updates Since Jan 2021.

Don't know what A11.2 Means?? could anyone tell

Last edited:

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi -

I can see that your medical is extended , My medical will also expire in few months and based on processing time it appears to be difficult to get the decision in couple of months from now ( 9 months are already completed)

Can you please let me know how did you get to know about medical being extended. Did they sent you any notification OR you called them / web from to ask about the same.
I called them...I had a GU in April and I called immediately, they are saying no change. But I called last week to find out the medical has been extended...I guess that's the GU was all about.

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
FSW Inland PNP
AOR 12 June 2020
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Medical: Passed -Expired

GCMS Notes Says:
Met R10 July 2020
***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2 . Appears Met Ready to Finalize Civil Status.
No updates Since Jan 2021.

Don't know what A11.2 Means?? could anyone tell
means your eligibility is passed meaning all the documents you provided are legit such as your IELTS, job title and all that

Reactions: rajiv.kashyap10

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
I'm FSW Inland and finally received my COPR tonight (around 7pm EST). I found out my file was approved through GCMS notes in April 2021. I'm an August 2018 applicant (so it took 34 months)... but I can confirm that they are processing and issuing COPR to FSW Inland applicants. Good luck to you all and I hope your wait will be shorter than mine!
34 months? Holy sh#t, guess I shouldn't complain with 14 months then ..

captainzozo69

Jul 30, 2020
Here is my case based on GCMS Note I got recently:
FSW Inland PNP tech pilot
AOR: September 20, 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Biometrics: Passed
Medical: Passed

Reactions: requiemforadream

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Everyone got medical updates on or around 15th - 20th April and it is yet not updated. Also, for almost everyone security check has not started.
One of the call centre agents told me that I should tell IRCC I am in Canada, because FSW might throw them off and think we are Outland.
Should we fill webforms to let them know that we are in Canada and are working here?

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Everyone got medical updates on or around 15th - 20th April and it is yet not updated. Also, for almost everyone security check has not started.
One of the call centre agents told me that I should tell IRCC I am in Canada, because FSW might throw them off and think we are Outland.
Should we fill webforms to let them know that we are in Canada and are working here?
Already did that, nothing changed. They know I am in Canada with all my dependents. FSW inland- December 15, 2019

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Already did that, nothing changed. They know I am in Canada with all my dependents. FSW inland- December 15, 2019
What did you ask? Did you say anything like your life is at a standstill? I literally see my friends who started at same level as me in Canada, buying houses, getting married. My life is set back a year or so. What exactly did you ask in webform? I feel a simple update request that you are in Canada might not get answers for you.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
What did you ask? Did you ask anything like your life is at a standstill? I literally see my friends who started at same level as me in Canada, buying houses, getting married. My life is set back a year or so. What exactly did you ask in webform? I feel a simple update request that you are in Canada might not get answers for you.
I talked with the call center, the agent sent two messages to Ottawa asking about the delay in the processing (no reply so far, since May 6). They know I'm in Canada. I'm on a post graduate work permit! What other proof would be needed?! When I sent the web form, I got the typical reply, working on your application, COVID 19, etc. You can try of course and let us know if that changes anything! But in my case, nothing changed.

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I talked with the call center, the agent sent two messages to Ottawa asking about the delay in the processing (no reply so far, since May 6). They know I'm in Canada. I'm on a post graduate work permit! What other proof would be needed?! When I sent the web form, I got the typical reply, working on your application, COVID 19, etc. You can try of course and let us know if that changes anything! But in my case, nothing changed.
I see, I am so sorry for your situation. I can feel the pain - March 2020 AOR. I plan to send webform every month or so. Sent one last month and said I am in Canada, didn’t ask any questions. Got the standard reply. This time around I asked them what is holding my application and told them about my status in Canada. (Provided them work permit and other details)

Reactions: Bayanta