+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
To all my patient applicants, want to here something funny and sad info I got from call centre?
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR

On a call with call centre agent. I was told visa agent/officer might be thinking I am actually outside Canada and in my home country due to FSW and thats why I am not getting approval for last 16 months . Whaaaaaattt???

Are visa offices considering FSW Inland as Outland applicant? I filled out a webform and told them I am in Canada and I live at this place.

After waiting a for 16 months and continuously working in Canada contribution to the economy with tax and rents, the reply I get is they “might” be thinking I am in my home country? This is just funny
And all this after in GCMS notes I saw literally 40% is still pending.

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
I emailed my local MP almost a month back and didn't get any response even though my AOR is March 2020 and it's well over the 6-9 months processing time :(
Maybe try a different MP? Someone from a district/town near by?

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
To all my patient applicants, want to here something funny and sad info I got from call centre?

On a call with call centre agent. I was told visa agent/officer might be thinking I am actually outside Canada and in my home country due to FSW and thats why I am not getting approval for last 16 months . Whaaaaaattt???

Are visa offices considering FSW Inland as Outland applicant? I filled out a webform and told them I am in Canada and I live at this place.

After waiting a for 16 months and continuously working in Canada contribution to the economy with tax and rents, the reply I get is they “might” be thinking I am in my home country? This is just funny
I think when they filter applications they don’t see the applications seperated on the basis of FSW inland or outland. All they see is FSW. Picture an excel sheet and there us no cell for inland or outland so when you sort it doesn’t filter out inland applications. Unfortunately, IRCC are one of arrogant deprtments which enjoy immunity against this kind of mismanagement. Most applicants are hapless sitting in far away lands who feel privelaged at being given tbe opportunity to apply to come to Canada and are too scared to question the workings of IRCC. Some do sue the minister (indirectly IRCC) and win. You can take them to court. It will be expensive but you could win.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I think when they filter applications they don’t see the applications seperated on the basis of FSW inland or outland. All they see is FSW. Picture an excel sheet and there us no cell for inland or outland so when you sort it doesn’t filter out inland applications. Unfortunately, IRCC are one of arrogant deprtments which enjoy immunity against this kind of mismanagement. Most applicants are hapless sitting in far away lands who feel privelaged at being given tbe opportunity to apply to come to Canada and are too scared to question the workings of IRCC. Some do sue the minister (indirectly IRCC) and win. You can take them to court. It will be expensive but you could win.
Suing IRCC won't do anything, IRCC will simply reply "all the delay is due to COVID" with a smirk, you are wasting your time and money.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020

That's definitely the most frustrating part about being FSW inland, IRCC treats us same as someone who have never been to Canada.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly frustrated with the waiting game. Not sure what lies in future . I have lost all hopes as application has moved an inch since medical complete.
Still not able to figure out difference between CEC and FSW-Inland applications.

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Honestly frustrated with the waiting game. Not sure what lies in future . I have lost all hopes as application has moved an inch since medical complete.
Still not able to figure out difference between CEC and FSW-Inland applications.
My file hasnt been touched since last nov. i recently got my GCSM notes and everything is where it was 6 months ago. No change at all.

Reactions: mike93

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Even I just called them. Status is Identical since last year on other hand I see applicants are getting COPR in 2 to 3 months.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
My file hasnt been touched since last nov. i recently got my GCSM notes and everything is where it was 6 months ago. No change at all.
I think we both are in the same situation since November. I remember you posting before. I called them again today to find no change in status. It’s going to be 9 months on 4th June. It’s really frustrating .

mymonika4

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think we both are in the same situation since November. I remember you posting before. I called them again today to find no change in status. It’s going to be 9 months on 4th June. It’s really frustrating .
I remember…!!! I dont know what to do anymore… its quite frustrating.. !!!

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I remember…!!! I dont know what to do anymore… its quite frustrating.. !!!
super frustrated right now !! Did anyone is aware of folks FSW - I getting PR ? I mean what's the AOR so that we an guys what will happen with our applications which are beyond 9 month mark.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
super frustrated right now !! Did anyone is aware of folks FSW - I getting PR ? I mean what's the AOR so that we an guys what will happen with our applications which are beyond 9 month mark.
I just saw this in a facebook group:

It’s COPR time
Here’s my timeline.
CRS score 472
FSW Inland
Claiming points for two NOCs 0621, 7284
ITA September 30th, 2020 (FSW)
Had to decline ITA after one month cause I made a mistake in my profile.
2nd ITA 25th November, 2020 (FSW)
Submitted all documents on January 21st, 2021 and received AOR same day
Biometric request February 12
Medical passed February 12 as well
After that no update at all, nothing got passed.
But on May 31st application got approved and received COPR.

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
I'm FSW Inland and finally received my COPR tonight (around 7pm EST). I found out my file was approved through GCMS notes in April 2021. I'm an August 2018 applicant (so it took 34 months)... but I can confirm that they are processing and issuing COPR to FSW Inland applicants. Good luck to you all and I hope your wait will be shorter than mine!