+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Since you were invited and applied as FSW applicant, you will remain FSW till a decision is made. You can always withdraw this application, return to pool and wait for an ITA under CEC. I wouldn't recommend that at all. I heard about another FSW-inland fellow who got COPR with AOR Jan 2020.
Can you please share where exactly you found the information about FSW - Inland getting COPR's . As per the link shared in this thread , In first quarter Q1 ( Jan to march 2021 only 5 FSW profiles got COPR. There may be the case that in the month of April and May they have issued COPR for FSW applicants so request you to please share source of information. Thank you very much.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Can you please share where exactly you found the information about FSW - Inland getting COPR's . As per the link shared in this thread , In first quarter Q1 ( Jan to march 2021 only 5 FSW profiles got COPR. There may be the case that in the month of April and May they have issued COPR for FSW applicants so request you to please share source of information. Thank you very much.
The person who got COPR posted that on a group on Facebook, I am not sure if I am allowed to say the name of it in this forum..

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
I see most of the people have the same status here. But is there anyone here whose Eligibility = Not started ?

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
are you serious ? Can we involve member of parliament in PR application ? what is the process... I still can't believe it
You want to get in touch with your local MP. I've just sent him an email and explained our situation and he was happy to offer help.
It would be worth a shot trying but they wouldn't help you if your application is still in average processing times of 6-9 months. It would have to be delayed.

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi folks,

My AOR is Nov 26, 2020 FSW Inland.

Next month I will hit a 12 month Canadian work experience threshold.

I was wondering is there a way to update my profile so I can be eligible for CEC?

Thanks,
get in the pool again ...and you might get your pr within 3 months lol

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Don’t be excited. Those seem to be one-offs because they are barely approving any
Could be a sign because there aren’t very many of us between April and July( it stopped drawing during this time) I guess July aor will be next. Cec backlog to late June already.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Could be a sign because there aren’t very many of us between April and July( it stopped drawing during this time) I guess July aor will be next. Cec backlog to late June already.
Don't think so.... March Aor...... Still Waiting. and many more before me are waiting...

Reactions: sunnyavril

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Right? Feb AOR & sister Jan AOR waiting
I know buddy....I have seen people waiting since last quarter of 2019 even....its painful now.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
You want to get in touch with your local MP. I've just sent him an email and explained our situation and he was happy to offer help.
It would be worth a shot trying but they wouldn't help you if your application is still in average processing times of 6-9 months. It would have to be delayed.
I emailed my local MP almost a month back and didn't get any response even though my AOR is March 2020 and it's well over the 6-9 months processing time :(

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hello,

So currently main applicant with 1 dependent in the FSW-Inland stream.

In a couple of months, we’ll be eligible for CEC as we’ll both hit the 1 year mark of Canadian work experience.

Could my dependent (well, my wife) apply for PR as the main applicant with me as her dependent under the CEC stream without withdrawing our ongoing FSW application?

Thank you.

cc @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,

So currently main applicant with 1 dependent in the FSW-Inland stream.

In a couple of months, we’ll be eligible for CEC as we’ll both hit the 1 year mark of Canadian work experience.

Could my dependent (well, my wife) apply for PR as the main applicant with me as her dependent under the CEC stream without withdrawing our ongoing FSW application?

Thank you.

cc @legalfalcon
Yes, you can. However, you will have to provide that you have applied to IRCC before in the statutory questions.

Reactions: Tumak