Job Offer........
Yes
I'm in the same boat

AOR April 2020, FSW Inland with 1 dependant
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Criminality: in process
  • Security: not started
  • VO: Ottawa
No one has touched my file since June 2020 according to GCMS noted from April 15 2021.

Now getting my MP involved and he said that everything looks good and no red flags. Medicals were extended mid May 2021.
Our work permits are expiring in November 2021.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I'm in the same boat

No one has touched my file since June 2020 according to GCMS noted from April 15 2021.

Now getting my MP involved and he said that everything looks good and no red flags. Medicals were extended mid May 2021.
What does MP mean by "everything looks good"? In progress also looks good? Hope he's not BSing you.

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
What does MP mean by "everything looks good"? In progress also looks good? Hope he's not BSing you.
He wouldn't have any reason to BS me.

This is what he told us after making the inquiry:

Your application is currently being process in Ottawa and is looking good. Your eligibility verifications have passed, your criminality verifications are in progress, and your security verifications have not yet started.

One good thing to note, your medicals are passed but were previously expired. IRCC conducted an internal review of your medicals and renewed their validity, you will not be required to submit a new medicals report.

I also confirmed with the officer that your application is routine and in standard processing, i.e., there are no flags or areas of concern that would require a review. It is just within COVID-19 processing and all applications are moving along a bit slower than normal.

Reactions: Tumak

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I'm in the same boat

Hi Can you please let me know what is MP ? and what do you mean by involving MP in the application

tobias_ripper

Sep 16, 2020
Hi folks,

My AOR is Nov 26, 2020 FSW Inland.

Next month I will hit a 12 month Canadian work experience threshold.

I was wondering is there a way to update my profile so I can be eligible for CEC?

Thanks,

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Since you were invited and applied as FSW applicant, you will remain FSW till a decision is made. You can always withdraw this application, return to pool and wait for an ITA under CEC. I wouldn't recommend that at all. I heard about another FSW-inland fellow who got COPR with AOR Jan 2020.

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Since you were invited and applied as FSW applicant, you will remain FSW till a decision is made. You can always withdraw this application, return to pool and wait for an ITA under CEC. I wouldn't recommend that at all. I heard about another FSW-inland fellow who got COPR with AOR Jan 2020.
Where did you see this?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Same question...
Yes , as long as you are ready to pay fee's both times you can submit second application. I read this information in the same forum. If you applied under CEC I think you may need to withdraw the existing application I suppose.