+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I did not get that, sorry. What do you mean?

Agent didn’t say anything to me about priorities.

Just that IRCC was only processing files for people exempt from travel restrictions or already established in Canada. She said my current address is in Canada so that my file was still in progress, not on hold.
I guess what he meant is IRCC doesn't distinguish FSW inland vs outland, even though theoretically they should because FSW inland is travel exempt. However, IRCC may not have a filter that can separate FSW inland for processing purpose.

Reactions: Tumak

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I guess what he meant is IRCC doesn't distinguish FSW inland vs outland, even though theoretically they should because FSW inland is travel exempt. However, IRCC may not have a filter that can separate FSW inland for processing purpose.
It looks pretty simple to research files and filter by country of residence.

But you are right, maybe they don’t even have this option with their current technology.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Same here. Eligibility not started.
Your file same is mine just passed R10.
What is your visa office? Let me guess-your file was transferred to Etobicoke office?
It was transferred to Montreal office

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
When was your file transferred? Did someone open your file in Montreal after?
For me nothing happened and no one touched my file since it was sent.
File was transferred on Jan 6th 2021 by Centralized intake office to Montreal.
No one touched my file after that

Reactions: upon

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I did not get that, sorry. What do you mean?

Agent didn’t say anything to me about priorities.

Just that IRCC was only processing files for people exempt from travel restrictions or already established in Canada. She said my current address is in Canada so that my file was still in progress, not on hold.
I spoke with agent few times & they said CEC is the only thing they are processing now !!
Not sure if that has changed over days but after looking at your post I called them again to check the same . However response was consistent , they did not say that they are processing all inland applications , they said they are processing all CEC applications at the moment.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I tried opening by clicking "Access" tab but it is not populating any sheet as such. Is there any trick in getting this data once you log in to this link ?
Nope, I have actually downloaded the sheets several times from my computer and been able to see it. You only clic access and the document will download.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Nope, I have actually downloaded the sheets several times from my computer and been able to see it. You only clic access and the document will download.
Great !! Hey if it possible can you please give me idea on how many FSW- I applications they have processed in last month and what is the AOR. That way we will get an idea on high level timelines associated with processing the FSW-Inland Applications. It will certainly help folks on this group.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I haven’t found any information regarding processing times though but at least we know fsw are being processed.