+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I applied online, FSW-inland.
There is nothing wrong with my application, my eligibility is "MET" since the first month. They just stopped working on my application after 2 months and never re-opened it as per GCMS notes.

I had to extend my current work permit (BOWP) which was processed in roughly 2 weeks instead of 77 days as per IRCC website. I pay my taxes in Canada since the beginning but it looks like they don't care. They just "forgot" my application.
We are in the same boat

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
same here.
Primary(Canadian study) + spouse .
FSW inland.
24 NOV 2020 AOR
Jan 6 meds passed.
Biometrics were given in 2019 for OWP.
They stopped working on my application as well.

What the F**K is wrong ? Does anyone know ?

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
same here.
Primary(Canadian study) + spouse .
FSW inland.
24 NOV 2020 AOR
Jan 6 meds passed.
Biometrics were given in 2019 for OWP.
They stopped working on my application as well.

What the F**K is wrong ? Does anyone know ?
Visa office?

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
FSW Inland and AOR 13th Oct 2020
I just called today and the same info since Dec.
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
VO is Montreal :(

• Sad
Reactions: upon

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
I have exactly same status !! AOR 9 OCT , 2020 - FSW -INLAND
I am thinking of raising a web form to explain that, I am inside Canada and exempted from travel restriction. Politely urging them to process my file.
Has anyone tried this ?

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
I am thinking of raising a web form to explain that, I am inside Canada and exempted from travel restriction. Politely urging them to process my file.
Has anyone tried this ?
Yup. Nothing happened. Just received a generic response to be patient and rest assured that my file is under process. My AOR is Aug 15. Over 9 months; yet not very hopeful that I will see any progress anytime soon.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Has anyone tried this ?
Do they think we are out of Canada? I hope they know already after one year and so that we are inside Canada! I am thinking the only reason of no progress is that they have not started looking at our applications since July2020.

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
Do they think we are out of Canada? I hope they know already after one year and so that we are inside Canada! I am thinking the only reason of no progress is that they have not started looking at our applications since July2020.
In my GCMS notes, it specifically says "Country of Residence (CoR): CANADA. So, they know. It is just government employees have never been working hard before and now with COVID-19, they are working with critical staff only. Plus, we are not their priority anyway. CEC applicants are.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
In my GCMS notes, it specifically says "Country of Residence (CoR): CANADA. So, they know. It is just government employees have never been working hard before and now with COVID-19, they are working with critical staff only. Plus, we are not their priority anyway. CEC applicants are.
Yes, the question is why CEC has priority over FSW? they can do it one week CEC one week FSW, how many of us we are waiting such a long time? Many

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
Yes, the question is why CEC has priority over FSW? they can do it one week CEC one week FSW, how many of us we are waiting such a long time? Many
Believe me, I tried a lot. Called them, sent webforms, sent an email to the minister, signed the petition. I just gave up. I am hoping that once they are done with June/July, as general draws started to happen after these months, we will start seeing more FSW inland COPRs being issued. I am also hoping that with their vaccine rollout timeline, the situation in Ottawa will get better and restrictions will be lifted. So, government employees will get back to work, hopefully.

Reactions: mike93

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Has anyone tried this ?
I tried it but as may pointed out on the top , we will get a generic response. Seriously not able to understand the difference between CEC / FSW-I application . As both applicants are in the country why there is difference in priority ? I did see couple of cases of FSW-I getting COPR after 7 / 8 months but majority of the cases are pending over 10 months. Not sure how the system works.

Reactions: Canada_HELLO1

Tumak

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hi there,

Sharing my timeline with you guys:

FSW-inland - AOR November 6th 2020
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Criminality: in process
  • Security: not started
  • VO: Ottawa
Super nice agent who said my file was considered inland and should be finalized in the next few months. Not on hold.

No way to have a more precise lead time. Any feedback?

Cheers.