FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Did anyone persistently called IRCC to notify them that they are currently inside Canada and unaffected by the restrictions?
I did that thrice but they said nothing can't be done but to wait....But this is an important thing very crucial to our situation , they need to acknowledge this .....!!

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
Well, from today, they launched the new PR stream for international graduates and essential workers. I don't think they need to process our applications any soon to meet their immigration target this year.

Reactions: Shivzz

Shivzz

Jul 30, 2020
Did anyone persistently called IRCC to notify them that they are currently inside Canada and unaffected by the restrictions?
I did. The agent said we just have to wait and he cannot estimate the processing time. I also sent an email to the MP of the city I live in. I believe we all need to do these kind of actions. Email, tweet, call, etc.

Reactions: mnukkiral

rajiv.kashyap10

Mar 23, 2021
Well, from today, they launched the new PR stream for international graduates and essential workers. I don't think they need to process our applications any soon to meet their immigration target this year.
Yes from now On they will get busy with new applications.

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Hello all,

Has any inland applicant received a refund regarding his/her application?

I read that the biometrics fees, if already provided, were going to be paid back, but I am not so sure of the amount, or if there is another concept that they will be paying back.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello all,

Has any inland applicant received a refund regarding his/her application?

I read that the biometrics fees, if already provided, were going to be paid back, but I am not so sure of the amount, or if there is another concept that they will be paying back.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Yes, my AOR is sept 13 and they paid me back the biometrics money on October 16th, right after my medicals were passed.
That’s the only thing they pay you back.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Seriously I am not able to understand why FSW Inland applications are getting delayed, What's the difference between FSW Inland and CEC. Its really frustrating

amrit hans

Mar 3, 2020
I just saw two ppl one fsw outland and one fsw inland got email asking about their address and confirmation of address..it seems great news for us ..

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I just saw two ppl one fsw outland and one fsw inland got email asking about their address and confirmation of address..it seems great news for us ..
seriously , please let me know the tentative timeline . when was the address info requested ?

amrit hans

Mar 3, 2020
It's in kubir group..one is with expired copr ..fsw ouland ..other is fsw inland they were asking if he os she is in Canada ..whose aor is feb 2020 ..

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
It's in kubir group..one is with expired copr ..fsw ouland ..other is fsw inland they were asking if he os she is in Canada ..whose aor is feb 2020 ..
only god know how and when they prioritize the application. I mean on on hand we are waiting from 7+ months and other hand people are getting COPR in 2 months.

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I did. The agent said we just have to wait and he cannot estimate the processing time. I also sent an email to the MP of the city I live in. I believe we all need to do these kind of actions. Email, tweet, call, etc.
Any response from MP office?