+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
wait what? March 2020 inland is still in progress? i saw March/April 2020 CEC got CoPR in the ottawa group maybe this week or last week?
Per immitracker, for every large chunk of CEC applicants processed, I am only seeing 1-4 inland applications processed in that e-AOR month. Agreed - looks like end of year is when we will get our CoPR (hopefully).

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Per immitracker, for every large chunk of CEC applicants processed, I am only seeing 1-4 inland applications processed in that e-AOR month. Agreed - looks like end of year is when we will get our CoPR (hopefully).
Im planning on applying to the new program, according to my friend, who is an immigration lawyer I could apply, but again invest money.
Don't know why they are taking forever with inland people if we are already here.

Canada_HELLO1

Apr 16, 2020
Im planning on applying to the new program, according to my friend, who is an immigration lawyer I could apply, but again invest money.
Don't know why they are taking forever with inland people if we are already here.
I am going to do the same, as I graduated from a Canadian university, I am eligible to apply under the new stream. I don't have any hope that inland FSW is processed in the near future!!!

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am going to do the same, as I graduated from a Canadian university, I am eligible to apply under the new stream. I don't have any hope that inland FSW is processed in the near future!!!
Thats what the government is making us do. If they were processing applications as equals we would be leaving these spots to other people.
So so so unfair.

Reactions: Canada_HELLO1

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I also qualify and thought of applying. It's more expensive for me since I have a dependent. I chatted with an agent from IRCC over the phone, and he confirmed that we can do it if welling to pay again. He also stressed on the fact that the new program is not an accelerated one. This is my only concern: they would take more and more money, and then complain that they are working with minimum capacity and please expect a delay!

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I also qualify and thought of applying. It's more expensive for me since I have a dependent. I chatted with an agent from IRCC over the phone, and he confirmed that we can do it if welling to pay again. He also stressed on the fact that the new program is not an accelerated one. This is my only concern: they would take more and more money, and then complain that they are working with minimum capacity and please expect a delay!
I also have a dependent and the money is my issue now. Yeah, and then we will need to apply to BOWP and then again more money.
This really sucks. If at least they were clear, people wouldn't be this anxious.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I honestly can't believe these 90000 applicants will be processed before the new year. We can say that based on what happened with the massive 27000 CEC draw, I don't see that they are showering COPRs on them. Also, I find it very hard to believe they will never even touch our application to that date. It's true that there are minimum officers working on FSW applications, but they are still being processed. I think once an officer picks up an FSW application and find him inland he would send COPR like others.

Yet, it will be very painful to miss that program and see others getting COPR while they applied may be a year after us.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I honestly can't believe these 90000 applicants will be processed before the new year. We can say that based on what happened with the massive 27000 CEC draw, I don't see that they are showering COPRs on them. Also, I find it very hard to believe they will never even touch our application to that date. It's true that there are minimum officers working on FSW applications, but they are still being processed. I think once an officer picks up an FSW application and find him inland he would send COPR like others.

Yet, it will be very painful to miss that program and see others getting COPR while they applied may be a year after us.
I was told that my application was last worked on a month ago. This is so frustrating.

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
AOR Dec 20219. Last time someone worked in my application: January 2020.
Seriously thinking of returning in my home country. I can't have any project here.

• Sad
Reactions: mnukkiral

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Mine hasn't been touched since May 2020 - almost a year now, sigh.
SAME FOR ME.... APPLICATION NOT TOUCHED SINCE MAY 2020.....RIDICULOUS...

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
SAME FOR ME.... APPLICATION NOT TOUCHED SINCE MAY 2020.....RIDICULOUS...
Same here. Mine was last touched in nov 2020 when eligibility was conclusively passed. Criminality has been in progress since then. It’s really sad most fsw inland applications are stuck this way.

Reactions: Shivzz

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I don't know how they are planning to handle application from the first quarter of 2020. everybody from that time is waiting in agony to get some updates...its heart braking....!!!

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Be realistic, there’s no reason for them to start processing applicants Q1 of 2020 now that we’re past any standards. I gave up on the matter, and leaving the country in a couple of weeks. With the way things are going, I don’t see any improvements until things are back to normal. That’ll happen when practically everyone is vaccinated which won’t happen until Q4-2021 or Q1-2022 as Canada is quite slow when it comes to that compared to the neighbors down south. So, better brace yourself and take it easy or change the situation. In my situation, this PR fiasco made me feel like a victim, and that is something I wouldn’t wish upon anybody. So, I decided to be stoic about it and change what can be changed. IRCC and Canadian governments are outside of our control. Good news is that we can go to other places in the world. Canada is not ultima thule. My two cents.

Reactions: erwin2020 and SVSD