+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am sure most of you are familiar with this link.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Do you think if we raise a complaint (right side of the webpage) urging them to process FSW-Inland applications, we may be able to bring it to their notice that not all inland applicants are CEC?
Do you think it is worth a try?

Comment on what you think
I've just submitted the feedback. But instead of complaint i chose comment/suggestion and wrote it in the friendly manner. I don't think it'll make it worse so why not to write them.

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
does all fsw inland application are assigned to a centre rather than officer? if you have ordered gcms notes then you know application assignment

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
I've just submitted the feedback. But instead of complaint i chose comment/suggestion and wrote it in the friendly manner. I don't think it'll make it worse so why not to write them.
I also submitted feedback in this regard. Not that anyone is going to read it or anything.

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
What do you guys make of this

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/04/14/we-want-you-to-stay-canada-opens-door-to-permanent-residence-for-90000-international-graduates-and-temporary-workers-with-one-time-program.html

Inviting more people with thee policy taking affect in May, What about us Inlands waiting foolishly for our permanent status......
What is going on with the officials ??????
I would like to think of it this way, now that they may have exhausted all CEC options they are trying to come up with new strategies to accommodate inland applicants. So probably they will process all inland applications including FSW. Remember that all inland applications are either in Sydney, NS, Ottawa or Montreal (FSW outland applications are sent to respective local offices). So now that CEC is not the only prioritized stream they may pay attention to FSW-inland applications too.

I would certainly think of this as a more positive news!

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I don't think they have exhausted the CEC options... they got 27000 applicants still in hand, they say they hired 62 new officers but that's in Sydney which is processing applications from the beginning itself.... I hope what you feel it should be like that... We too deserve to be here at peace of mind...
Hoping for something good...!!

hediehksh

Aug 7, 2019
I don't think they have exhausted the CEC options... they got 27000 applicants still in hand, they say they hired 62 new officers but that's in Sydney which is processing applications from the beginning itself.... I hope what you feel it should be like that... We too deserve to be here at peace of mind...
Hoping for something good...!!
Yeah. I think we are done.

• Sad
Reactions: mnukkiral

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hello - Can anyone let me know , why ONLY CEC applications are getting prioritized . I can understand not prioritizing FSW O applications as they are outside Canada BUT not able to understand why FSW - Inland applications are not getting processed.

Does anyone in this group has any idea or theory behind this decision ?

Reactions: EstherNnnanna

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
Thats the theory I am also looking for.... it doesn't make any sense.. people inside Canada....they want people to stay.... then why not process FSW Inlands too...Some say its because they need to do strict security checks but that is common for all I think.... we are just being delayed for no reason at all..hopeless situation.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Thats the theory I am also looking for.... it doesn't make any sense.. people inside Canada....they want people to stay.... then why not process FSW Inlands too...Some say its because they need to do strict security checks but that is common for all I think.... we are just being delayed for no reason at all..hopeless situation.
I don't think we will get any clarity ; at least for next 3 months. May be once Vaccination exceeds 40% (Overall Population) we might hear something +Ve. Just no Idea what to do.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hello - Can anyone let me know , why ONLY CEC applications are getting prioritized . I can understand not prioritizing FSW O applications as they are outside Canada BUT not able to understand why FSW - Inland applications are not getting processed.

Does anyone in this group has any idea or theory behind this decision ?
Bureaucracy. Chance. Could even be system configuration - maybe the way their computer systems are set up they can't filter or queue by Inland/Outland status for FSW, and it would require a configuration change. Who knows.

We will get processed one day!

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hello,

I've called IRCC earlier this morning they told me nothing changed since my last call (early March). Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: In progress, Security: Not started. The good/surprising news is he said he can see a note added to my file in March 2021 that they added my son to the file. He was born in Canada and I did inform IRCC about his birth in October 2020. In general, looks like someone is working on my file, but extremely slow!

I chatted with the representative about the fact that I qualify for the new temporary program and considering applying to it. He said nothing wrong with doing that if you are welling to pay the application fees all again. He also said that based on the information he know the new program is not an accelerated program..

hoping the best for all of us here!