+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

a3091

Feb 12, 2023
For education upload all degree certificates and completion certificates irrespective of any country. Same is with passport. In medical upload the last medical form you got from medical panel. If you are exempted you will be notified , if need to be done again, same is the case.
Thanks. For the medicals- should I add a LOE stating I am exempted basis the new notification?
Also, for uploading - did you put a cover letter explaining the documents added for each section? Thank you again for replying. It’s very helpful.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks. For the medicals- should I add a LOE stating I am exempted basis the new notification?
Also, for uploading - did you put a cover letter explaining the documents added for each section? Thank you again for replying. It’s very helpful.
No worries, no need to put LOE but its your wish.
For the education I compiled all certificates, transcript, WES, IELTS in a single PDF, there was simply a cover page as index page, eg degree 1, degree 2 and so on.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Yes and Yes.

Reactions: a3091

a3091

Feb 12, 2023
For Personal Details/ optional documents - is it advisable to add internships or any other unclaimed experience?

Sorc

Feb 15, 2023
ITA: 15 Oct 2022
AOR: 30 Oct 2022
MEP/Biometrics: Nov 8 2022

What should be a realistic expected time to get COPR?

No update since MEP.. still waiting and it’s frustrating as I had the chance to apply in CEC a month after :(
CEC Processing time is way lower than FSW. Wish you all luck

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
ITA: 15 Oct 2022
AOR: 30 Oct 2022
MEP/Biometrics: Nov 8 2022

What should be a realistic expected time to get COPR?

No update since MEP.. still waiting and it’s frustrating as I had the chance to apply in CEC a month after :(
CEC Processing time is way lower than FSW. Wish you all luck
My AOR is Oct 31 2022. I was in the same situation. I could have applied in CEC as well but system picked me up for FSW automatically. What is your VO by the way. Mine is Montreal and it is very slow.

Last edited:

Sorc

Feb 15, 2023
My AOR is Oct 31 2022. I was in the same situation. I could have applied in CEC as well but system picked me up for FSW automatically. What is your VO by the way. Mine is Montreal and it is very slow.
I have no idea on VO :( sorry i’m new to all this and i think i’ll have to order GMCS notes to know VO?
But is it really relevant nowadays to know VO?
Or pls suggest if there are other alternatives to know VO

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have no idea on VO :( sorry i’m new to all this and i think i’ll have to order GMCS notes to know VO?
But is it really relevant nowadays to know VO?
Or pls suggest if there are other alternatives to know VO
Its not relevant just extra information. You can know VO by calling IRCC.