+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
VO : Montreal, previously Ottawa
FSW-Inland
AOR: Nov 27, 2020
Medicals Passed1 : Jan 6, 2021 (extended on April 29th 2022 on portal)
Final Medical Passed : Dec 9, 2022
Eligibility : Passed, Feb 1, 2023
Background Check : January 12, 2023

PR Approved Mail : Jan 20, 2023
eCoPR (Etobicoke): Feb 1, 2023

Waiting for PR Card
Congrats! I guess finally IRCC started noticing that people with 2020 and 2021 AOR still do exist in the backlogs. Even though they tried to deny the existence of applications with NDVOs!

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Hi, your timeline looks almost the same as mine. Do you happen to know your VO? My case was transferred from Montreal to Etobicoke and I'm still at Medical Passed stage.

Yes, My Primary VO was Ottawa & Secondary VO was Calgary!

Now i added my spouse to my EE application, so medicals passed for spouse. Background is in progress. Agent told me that it'll be completed by Feb 24th. Now Primary VO is Ottawa & Secondary VO is Montreal.

Good Luck!

Reactions: peykaf

Basmoj

Jan 22, 2023
I'm back ooooooo , I've sent emails to different PM and thank God we got an update today but they're asking for additional documents .
Below is the email sent.......

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry.
In order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
> Submissions: For an Islamic marriage to be considered valid (in Nigeria) the
following conditions must be satisfied: proposal and acceptance / witnesses / bride price (paid by
the groom’s side) / guardian.
Please provide a letter of explanation and elaborate on conditions above and provide proof that
the Islamic marriage fulfilled all conditions of an Islamic marriage to be considered valid. Please
clarify if the accompanying spouse is the first and only wife.
This must be received at this office by: 2023/03/09
[Online] You will have 30 days from the date of this correspondence to submit additional information to
me via your online account.
The above information/documents must be received by the deadline specified. Failure to do so could
result in the refusal of your application.
Please also use this opportunity to notify us about any changes to your circumstances, such as your
current place of residence and family composition.
Please note:
 Upload your response and a scan of the original document(s) requested through your MyCIC
account. Do NOT send your response by e-mail.
 Retain the original document(s), which may be requested at a later date.
 Any documents submitted in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by a
translation in either English or French.
 If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to
our Case Specific Enquiry webform. As the type of application/enquiry, select ‘Permanent
Residence (applied online) – Express Entry’.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Please help once again.
Thanks.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I'm back ooooooo , I've sent emails to different PM and thank God we got an update today but they're asking for additional documents .
Below is the email sent.......

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry.
In order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
> Submissions: For an Islamic marriage to be considered valid (in Nigeria) the
following conditions must be satisfied: proposal and acceptance / witnesses / bride price (paid by
the groom’s side) / guardian.
Please provide a letter of explanation and elaborate on conditions above and provide proof that
the Islamic marriage fulfilled all conditions of an Islamic marriage to be considered valid. Please
clarify if the accompanying spouse is the first and only wife.
This must be received at this office by: 2023/03/09
[Online] You will have 30 days from the date of this correspondence to submit additional information to
me via your online account.
The above information/documents must be received by the deadline specified. Failure to do so could
result in the refusal of your application.
Please also use this opportunity to notify us about any changes to your circumstances, such as your
current place of residence and family composition.
Please note:
 Upload your response and a scan of the original document(s) requested through your MyCIC
account. Do NOT send your response by e-mail.
 Retain the original document(s), which may be requested at a later date.
 Any documents submitted in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by a
translation in either English or French.
 If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to
our Case Specific Enquiry webform. As the type of application/enquiry, select ‘Permanent
Residence (applied online) – Express Entry’.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Please help once again.
Thanks.
What is your VO and AOR?

Also, you can use their new portal to check status: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
You have to create a new account here using your UCI

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi,
FSW Inland:
ITA : 23-Nov-2022
AOR : 21-Jan-2023
Medicals/Biometrics : 31-Jan-2023

How long it would take after the medicals are passed?

Thanks
Yours is too early do not start worrying now. Manage your expectations, you should start seeing some changes 1-3 months. Medicals/Biometrics in 10 days that's excellent. Mine took over 3.5 months. Based on your current speed hopefully, you could get your PR in less than 6 months. You should thank people who applied during COVID. They are taking all the wait burdens.

Reactions: VamShu

a3091

Feb 12, 2023
Hi All,
We have received Invitation on 23-Nov-2022 in FSW category (within Canada) and below are the profile details:

Primary Applicant:
- 4.5 years experience in India
- MS computer science in Canada
- Language test CLB 9

Spouse:
- 10 years exp in India
- 1 year Canadian exp (these points not included in CRS score)
- Language test CLB 8

CRS score - 499 (Spouse Canadian experience not considered)

We have following questions to submit the PR application:

1. Primary applicant has got job offer after receiving the ITA and joining from 09 Jan 2023. Should we update this on the online application? If yes, is the conditional offer letter enough to upload on the PR application?

2. Passport/Travel Documents : Do we need to upload all the old passports or only the current passport is enough? I have got my new passport issued and all my travel history stampings are in old passports.

3. Proof of medical exam: Currently IRCC has updated on the portal that for applicants inside Canada, new medical exam is not required and can upload the previous medical exam document in last 5years. We have taken our medical exam in India in Sep 2020 and again in Sep 2021, couple of days before we got our Student visa and SOWP PPRs. Should we upload the medical exam document from Sep 2020 or Sep 2021 as we are not sure if IRCC has considered our second medical exam?

4. Education documents: Primary applicant has completed Masters in Canada. What are education documents should we upload along with the degree? Do we need to upload all the marksheets and transcripts? Should we upload the BTech in India documents as well ? If yes, which all documents should we upload?

5. Employment documents : Should we upload any other document like reliving letter, payslips along with the reference letter?

6. Proof of funds:
- Currently most of the funds are in Spouse bank account. Can we transfer to primary applicants account or can we show in spouse account itself?
- Can we show the funds in TFSA account?
- How can we prove that primary applicant has access to funds in spouse account ? Should we get any notary for this or a letter from the bank?
- If the primary applicant updates about the job offer then no need to show proof of funds?

7. Spouse employment records: Spouse Canadian experience points are not considered in the CRS score when ITA received but still in the document checklist, we have spouse employment records to be uploaded as we have provided about the job experience in personal activities. Should I get the reference letter from all my previous companies with the duties and responsibilities or just the reliving and experience letters enough? As one of my previous company was start up and which is no longer exists so may not get reference letter for that experience.

8. What all other documents should we upload in optional documents which can help make our profile stronger.

Request you to please provide your thoughts and inputs on our above queries.

Your responses are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Hi, How did you go about - (2), (3) and (4). Along with the passport- did you also upload a copy of all your visas?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, How did you go about - (2), (3) and (4). Along with the passport- did you also upload a copy of all your visas?
For education upload all degree certificates and completion certificates irrespective of any country. Same is with passport. In medical upload the last medical form you got from medical panel. If you are exempted you will be notified , if need to be done again, same is the case.

Reactions: a3091