+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I finally received my CoPR! It’s been a terrible wait. I am relieved for myself but also sorry to see people who applied before me are still waiting. I wish everyone good luck with their application.
I've been waiting for this news from you! Congrats @sametkasik and to everyone else who finally received their COPRs! Rooting for everyone else who are still waiting, don't lose hope. :)

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I finally received my CoPR! It’s been a terrible wait. I am relieved for myself but also sorry to see people who applied before me are still waiting. I wish everyone good luck with their application.
That’s great news. Heartiest congratulations! You’ve been through a lot and you remained a true warrior. IRCC gave us unforgettable trauma. But finally it’s over for most of us though there’re still many who’re suffering at the hands of IRCC. My best wishes for all remaining stuck applicants. Congrats again man!

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
My application's status turned to 'Application/profile updated' trice last week. But, I didn't get any emails. Does it mean anything ?
My AOR is Sep,2020.

dk17

Sep 5, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone!
As a fellow FSW Inland applicant, I had a quick question I was hoping to get help with here:

Do I have to declare my current job and/or provide documentation for it if I am not claiming points for it?
For context, I have 3 years of past experience outside Canada I am claiming, and have been working in my current job in Canada for about 7-8 months (no LMIA was filed and it is not an LMIA exempt job, so not like I get points for it anyway).

Thanks for the help, I hope everyone gets their PR super soon :)

karanbabariya

Sep 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Being an FSW inland applicant and expired work permit, but under implied status with bridging open work permit, has anyone traveled out of Canada (except USA) and came back? If so, do we face a problem while entering Canada again? I have a valid TRV (visitor/work visa) until 2023. I also have an approval from my office to work fromy homecountry for a few weeks which I understand wouldn't be possible as it's not allowed. However, I urgently need to travel to my home country and this never ending wait is killing my personal life.
Any information would help me take a decision and thanks in advance!

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
I think you should be able re-enter if you have a valid vistor visa (assuming this is the same as a tourist visa).

karanbabariya

Sep 13, 2020
I think you should be able re-enter if you have a valid vistor visa (assuming this is the same as a tourist visa).
Thanks for the response. Yes, I do have a valid visitor visa, so hopefully that solves the problem of re-entering. However, the next question is that would I be able to continue working such a condition once I return? What happens if I receive a COPR in the interim?