+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi all, I got an ADR for my Indian PCC on July 29th and my application is already in progress at the embassy. Today I see in my account that the upload link isn't available and the message under "Review of additional documents" say that "August 10,2022 We are reviewing your additional documents" (I had earlier submitted documents to add my spouse to the application in May). Anyone in similar situation and Should I call IRCC to check on the PCC request?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
@legalfalcon how do I know if this Criminality passed is for both applicants or just PA?

Another question is that my spouse has 2 UCIs (and were already householded). This is what I see in her Criminality section:

• UCI 1 :
    • Criminality (the Main one): Passed Bio
      • Sub Criminality: Bio RCMP. Status: Received NRT
  • UCI 2:
    • Criminality (the Main one): Cancelled
      • Sub Criminality 1: RCMP Screening. Status: No Reportable Trace
      • Sub Criminality 2: Biometrics RCMP. Status Cancelled
So I see RCMP screening is with one UCI but not in the other. Do they combine or will they do it twice for each of her duplicate UCIs ?
Also I notice that the RCMP Screening has validity of 1 year, while the Biometrics RCMP doesn't have a validity date (or it might have been redacted and now shown). Is there a difference between these 2?
Hi @legalfalcon , what is the difference between RCMP screening and Biometrics RCMP in the Criminality Section in GCMS note?

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi everyone, Hope you're doing well. Looking for some quick suggestions here.

I'm an FSW Inland applicant with dependent outland (US).

August 10,2022 - Got an update in GC Key account with RFV/Information Letter requesting dependent to submit passport.
August 11,2022 - Both myself and my spouse got IRCC Permanent Residence Portal email asking to confirm presence in Canada.

So my husband is currently in Canada to visit me, so when Im replying back to the portal email should I answer "Yes" to say that my dependent is currently in Canada? In that case would he be getting an eCOPR as well or should we continue with sending his passport as requested by IRCC earlier? Is there any deadline to reply to the email?

P.S. - Also my husband would be leaving to the US in a week, so is it best to declare that he's in Canada now or should I wait for him to travel back and then reply to the email?

Thanks!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone, Hope you're doing well. Looking for some quick suggestions here.

I'm an FSW Inland applicant with dependent outland (US).

August 10,2022 - Got an update in GC Key account with RFV/Information Letter requesting dependent to submit passport.
August 11,2022 - Both myself and my spouse got IRCC Permanent Residence Portal email asking to confirm presence in Canada.

So my husband is currently in Canada to visit me, so when Im replying back to the portal email should I answer "Yes" to say that my dependent is currently in Canada? In that case would he be getting an eCOPR as well or should we continue with sending his passport as requested by IRCC earlier? Is there any deadline to reply to the email?

P.S. - Also my husband would be leaving to the US in a week, so is it best to declare that he's in Canada now or should I wait for him to travel back and then reply to the email?

Thanks!
Yes reply positive to his presence in Canada. Yes every member receive individual eCoPR. Once you reply to this email, you will get portal details and asked to upload pic and address followed by uploading of eCoPR in the portal for both of you.

Reactions: krithishankar

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Yes reply positive to his presence in Canada. Yes every member receive individual eCoPR. Once you reply to this email, you will get portal details and asked to upload pic and address followed by uploading of eCoPR in the portal for both of you.
Thank you! Will do the same

wennichnur

Apr 29, 2022
Received my portal e-mail today! 673 days in total

AOR Oct 8 2020
Schedule A, remed and police certificate request Mar 2022

MP's office said everything was approved early May, just waiting for portal e-mail ...

IRCC platform still shows no change at all to my application.

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Finally, got ecopr today.
My timeline:
ITA: Dec 8, 2020
AOR: Feb 9, 2021
Spouse Biometric Request: Feb 17, 2021
Submitted spouse biometric: Mar 2, 2021
Long silence….
Medical updated: Feb 22, 2022
Upfront Re-medical: Mar 2022
Re-medical request: 1 week after upfront submitted via webform
ADR: Updated proof of funds and pcc from India: May 3, 2022
ADR submitted: May 10(pof) May 22(pcc)
Spouse and kid moved to canada on sowp and vv: July 8, 2022
MP checked status and informed bring forward date on July 22, 2022
Updated residential address: July 29, 2022 through ircc agent
Passport submission request: August 8, 2022
Sent webform informing all applicants within Canada: Aug 8, 2022
Portal email: Aug 11, 2022
Portal submission: Aug 11, 2022
Ecopr: Aug 12, 2022

Thank you everyone who have been a support throughout this journey. Hope everyone waiting would get theirs soon.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I finally received my CoPR! It’s been a terrible wait. I am relieved for myself but also sorry to see people who applied before me are still waiting. I wish everyone good luck with their application.
Congratulations! We have similar AOR and even after getting my PR, I kept checking the forum every now and then to hear from you. I'm truly happy your wait is over. All the best!

Hope everyone in this forum gets their PR soon!

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I finally received my CoPR! It’s been a terrible wait. I am relieved for myself but also sorry to see people who applied before me are still waiting. I wish everyone good luck with their application.
Congrats!
Does this mean you will no longer share your Twitter post? :( will miss your voice, for people who's still waiting like me

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Congratulations brother, and thanks for all the efforts. I am so happy for you, and really wish every single person here will get to hear the good news very soon, especially the old folks like us. I believe I will be checking this thread less frequently now.

D

Deleted member 1033589

Congrats!
Does this mean you will no longer share your Twitter post? :( will miss your voice, for people who's still waiting like me

Congratulations brother, and thanks for all the efforts. I am so happy for you, and really wish every single person here will get to hear the good news very soon, especially the old folks like us. I believe I will be checking this thread less frequently now.

I haven't been twitting for a while even before receiving my CoPR as I am extremely tired and exhausted with this process. I don't have the nerves to keep twitting anymore. However, I advise everyone not to be afraid of speaking up when they face an unfair situation. Sometimes, it may not work, but what if it does?

I am now planning to travel to my hometown at the earliest, spend some time with my family, and have some peaceful rest at least for a couple of weeks. I wish everyone who has been waiting for an unfair amount of time to receive their good news soon.

Stay well, or at least try to keep yourselves busy with something else for your health. I will keep checking this forum as it has become a part of my everyday routine :)

Reactions: AHHABB and Lavenaa