+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I got my CSIS note today (not GCMS note from IRCC or CBSA) to understand what happens to my Security Check.
They sent the note via hardcopy mail within 1 week!!
But sadly, there is not much information. It says:

Security Assessment/Advice (CSIS PPU 005) - A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located.

I guess Security Check is not even started :(

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Security check might not mean much. Mine was never started and the application was finalized, so that piece I don’t even know why they keep showing.

Reactions: baryonix

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Hey everyone, after all these waiting, I finally received my PR confirmation too!

AOR: Jan 14, 2021
Med extension: Feb 2022
ADR: Mar & Apr 2022
Confirmation portal: July 22, 2022

Sorry can't remember the exact dates as I'm kinda busy but hey, finally got it omg!
Congrats! Judging from the board activities seems like the approval is coming at a steady rate. Here's hoping the rest of us will receive good news in the coming days/weeks!

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Got an update from the MP office with:

Thank you for contacting the Ministerial Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 19, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent's application is complete, has been finalized on January 21, 2021.
  • The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O) office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 7, 2023 for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • A letter requesting clarification as to whether your constituent wishes to proceed with the application was sent on March 7, 2022. We can confirm that the applicant chose to proceed with the application.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

So basically no new info except that Ottawa is processing office :(

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Got an update from the MP office with:

Thank you for contacting the Ministerial Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 19, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent's application is complete, has been finalized on January 21, 2021.
  • The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O) office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 7, 2023 for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • A letter requesting clarification as to whether your constituent wishes to proceed with the application was sent on March 7, 2022. We can confirm that the applicant chose to proceed with the application.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

So basically no new info except that Ottawa is processing office :(
Stupid IRCC is still using COVID as an excuse lol.

Sept fsw

Jul 6, 2022
Hey I ordered gcms notes which arrived last day. I used to work in Qatar and I submitted pcc for the same but it says review required for that. Don’t know what to do ? Any idea about it what I can do or what would b the reason as the country won’t b giving u a pcc if u have any issues and my pcc says it’s clear but I don’t know y they have put it in review ? Any suggestions would b helpful pls guys

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi everyone, I had a question regarding travel while my BOWP application is in processing. My current work permit is valid until Sep 2022. I have plans to travel to the US in August and I'm planning to return back a week before my current work permit expires. I have already applied for my BOWP in May 2022 and it's still in processing.

I wanted to know if there would be any issues while re-entering at the immigration and to continue to work in Canada when I have only couple days validity left in my permit. Any thoughts or similar experiences would be really helpful here.

Thanks!

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Got my GCMS note today.
In the first few pages regarding the status:
I got Criminality: Passed => does this mean it passed for both me and dependent or just main applicant?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Got my GCMS note today.
In the first few pages regarding the status:
I got Criminality: Passed => does this mean it passed for both me and dependent or just main applicant?
@legalfalcon how do I know if this Criminality passed is for both applicants or just PA?

Another question is that my spouse has 2 UCIs (and were already householded). This is what I see in her Criminality section:

• UCI 1 :
    • Criminality (the Main one): Passed Bio
      • Sub Criminality: Bio RCMP. Status: Received NRT
  • UCI 2:
    • Criminality (the Main one): Cancelled
      • Sub Criminality 1: RCMP Screening. Status: No Reportable Trace
      • Sub Criminality 2: Bio RCMP. Status Cancelled
So I see RCMP screening is with one UCI but not in the other. Do they combine or will they do it twice for each of her duplicate UCIs ?
Also I notice that the RCMP Screening has validity of 1 year, while the Bio RCMP doesn't have a validity date (or it might have been redacted and now shown). Is there a difference between these 2?

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Hi all,

Received ppr request from Edmonton VO today. I am the primary applicant with both dependents within canada, but received ppr request.Had anyone been on the same situation?If yes, how long does it take IRCC to respond to email send informing all applicants are in Canada?

Reactions: Alireza90