+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
How long after submitting the documents on the PR portal do we receive eCOPR.
I uploaded my documents on 9th June and still no response. Any suggestions on what can be done?
I don't think there is a set time anymore. It's pretty much random. It could be tomorrow or it could be six months from now :confused:. IRCC is a mess and the way they are treating applications is shameful. My medical has been passed since May 13th, never got asked for ADR, and still no updates on what's going on with the application.

• Sad
Reactions: nick5139

althafme

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
AOR Received.
09-02-2021
Any Edmonton vo, with any latest updates?
My MP got me an update today that eligibility was passed on June 21,
Criminality passed earlier changes to in progress again,
Bring forward date July 22.

please share any updates from Edmonton VO

Alireza90

Jul 17, 2022

Hi
My VO is Edmonton too.
MY AOR is Feb 2021, and info sharing, criminality, medical and eligibility are completed/passed. But security is still in progress... :((

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Latest contact from an MP office:

"Thank you for contacting our office.

Please note that IRCC is experiencing a higher-than-normal volume of inquiries. As a result, if you have not received any updates from IRCC by September, feel free to reach out to us then and we will be more than happy to inquire on your behalf.

Thank you for your understanding, we know it can be difficult waiting in the unknown."

So even MP offices do not get updates anymore lol. That being said, the September timeline being dropped here could mean the IRCC plan on clearing its backlog by September (correspond to their last inventory backlog: https://www.cicnews.com/2022/06/canadas-immigration-backlog-jumps-to-2-4-million-persons-0626324.html#gs.64v8x2).

Or could just be my wishful thinking and things will keep on delaying :(

venkatkiran

May 25, 2017

I received my COPR after a very long wait and my application was processed at the Edmonton VO.
My timeline is as follows -

FSW Inland Applicant
AOR: Feb 11th, 2021
Long wait for a year with no updates after initial approval of Biometrics and Medical
Ghost Update : Jan 15th, 2022
Medical Extension: Feb 24,2022
ADR of financial funds: May 6th,2022
Portal Email: July 14, 2022
COPR: July 18th, 2022

My hopes went up every time there was an update on my application and then nothing would happen as usual.
So IRCC is completely unpredictable and honestly there is nothing we can do but wait.
They do seem to be finally picking up the pace so I'm hoping more applications will be approved in the next few months.

Alireza90

Jul 17, 2022
I received my COPR after a very long wait and my application was processed at the Edmonton VO.

FSW Inland Applicant
Long wait for a year with no updates after initial approval of Biometrics and Medical

My hopes went up every time there was an update on my application and then nothing would happen as usual.
So IRCC is completely unpredictable and honestly there is nothing we can do but wait.
They do seem to be finally picking up the pace so I'm hoping more applications will be approved in the next few months.
Congrats on your approval!
Your dates and what you've been asked are almost the same as mine. In case you had any other updates such as notes, etc. can you please share them? For example, do you know when your criminality, eligibility, and security were passed?

nick5139

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018

FSW Inland Applicant

Congrats, good to see some movement, despite its just you. lol

venkatkiran

May 25, 2017
Congrats on your approval!
Your dates and what you've been asked are almost the same as mine. In case you had any other updates such as notes, etc. can you please share them? For example, do you know when your criminality, eligibility, and security were passed?
I'm sorry but I haven't applied for GCMS notes in a while now as there was no update on my application for almost a year and the notes were pointless.
The last time I received them in late February they were all "in progress" except for medical which was passed.

Reactions: Alireza90