+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
You mean you have no update at all? I've been asked for additional docs and have been waiting since.
I also have not been asked for additional docs. Applied in Dec 2020, and the only update I had was medical passed on May 13th and nothing since. I send the IRCC updated imm5406, imm5669, and bank statements via webform last month hoping that would lead to some update on my profile. But alas, it is all still silent.

Sept fsw

Jul 6, 2022
You mean you have no update at all? I've been asked for additional docs and have been waiting since.
No no update at all.. even after contacting the mp and her office involving in it. The only update that we get is there’s no update. I am like almost done with all this

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
No no update at all.. even after contacting the mp and her office involving in it. The only update that we get is there’s no update. I am like almost done with all this
Same here, we have been in touch with MP since Aug-2021 and every 60 days we get response there is no update. we will complete 2 years on 12-Sep-2022 since our AOR and so far they dont have anything on our file except they did remedical.

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Same here.... I feel like I am being treated like a second-class person, despite paying taxes for the last few years and never breaking the law. This really sour my experience in Canada, and feel like I might just move back home.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
28 months!?!?!? I've been waiting for 35 months now (PNP inland) and they still haven't finalized my security screening
I can feel your pain! But security might not even start even after PR. I have already submitted my Portal information for the ECOPR, but my security was never actually done.

so don’t lose your hopes over that.

but I totally agree with Samet Kasik, it is hugely disrespectful passing brand new applications over ours! And they’ve done it over and over and that is exactly why we are here now…

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Just wanted to share my eCOPR just arrived.

in spite of the new draw, I think everyone in this room will have their apps processed within 3 months. That’s how many months on hands they have worth of remaining applications… (total of 30,000, and 8,000 being finished each month).

I don’t think the brand new app will interfere because people who received ITA still have to upload their documentations, so medicals and biometrics etc.

nick5139

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018

in spite of the new draw, I think everyone in this room will have their apps processed within 3 months. That’s how many months on hands they have worth of remaining applications… (total of 30,000, and 8,000 being finished each month).

I don’t think the brand new app will interfere because people who received ITA still have to upload their documentations, so medicals and biometrics etc.
Congrats!

2020fsw

Aug 10, 2021

Congratulations! Do you know who your case officer is?