+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello guys, would appreciate any advice. AOR feb 2020. My MP mentioned everything passed except security which is pending. He mentioned there is a bring forward date on my file and that my medicals would expire today. My medicals was passed in dec 2021, that same month was asked to submit schedule A. Do I do upfront medicals and submit?
Hey, looks like we have exactly the same timeline/status. My AOR is Feb 2020 too, security hasn't been started and the rest of the stages are passed.

I got a very similar email from my MP about a week ago, which contains the following paragraph: "IRCC also let us know that your medical verifications are valid until April 19, 2022. Please note, IRCC informed our office that there is an possibility for your medical verifications to be extended internally, however, this is at the discretion of the officer handling your file. Should new medicals be required of you, IRCC will reach out to you directly."

I've seen that upfront medicals helped to trigger many stale applications (Check out some of these FB posts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/780067965505427/search/?q=upfront medical). I'm currently traveling outside of Canada, and if I don't hear anything from IRCC by the time I'm back, I'll go for the upfront medicals.

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hey, looks like we have exactly the same timeline/status. My AOR is Feb 2020 too, security hasn't been started and the rest of the stages are passed.

I got a very similar email from my MP about a week ago, which contains the following paragraph: "IRCC also let us know that your medical verifications are valid until April 19, 2022. Please note, IRCC informed our office that there is an possibility for your medical verifications to be extended internally, however, this is at the discretion of the officer handling your file. Should new medicals be required of you, IRCC will reach out to you directly."

I've seen that upfront medicals helped to trigger many stale applications (Check out some of these FB posts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/780067965505427/search/?q=upfront medical). I'm currently traveling outside of Canada, and if I don't hear anything from IRCC by the time I'm back, I'll go for the upfront medicals.

Definitely quite similar timelines!! We have waited long . Thanks so much for responding, I’ll check out the link . I’ll wait a bit too. If by May I don’t hear anything I will do the upfront medicals. Good luck to you!

Reactions: recent_grad

aagp

Apr 18, 2022
Can anyone please tell me do we need to inform IRCC about promotion or job change after AOR. Me and my spouse are on open work permit

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
TRV expiry Date: June 22nd, 2022
Work Permit Expiry: Jung 22nd, 2023

My TRV is expiring.
1. How long will it take me to get a new TRV?
2. What’s the best way to apply for TRV?
3. Can I use flagpole for this?

maeugeniagil

Oct 4, 2021
Hi! Quick update: I received Schedule A request yesterday and submitted today. Looks like their concerns were cleared regarding my foreign work experience. Should I be expecting the portal email soon? Any thoughts? FSW Inland - AOR Nov 8, 2020 - 1 Inland dependent

Have a good one!