Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
FSW Inland applicant with one outland dependent
The dependent in India got re-medical request in GC Key profile (Form IMM1017_2) - "MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY"
But the address mentioned for the dependent (in India) is mentioned as present address of the primary applicant in Canada.
Is that okay?
Anyone has any idea about it... just want to be clear about it before I go for the medical test...

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations
Congratulations !!! My application has Due date of 02/21/2021 - I am confused here. Can anyone please let me know what is the meaning of this Due date ? As per GCMS notes I see Due date as 02/21/2021 and I received GCMS notes 15 days back. I think this clearly depicts that my application has not been touched from last 14 months. Shall I raise webform to get the Due date on my application ? OCT 2020 AOR - Completely clueless about next steps :(

DogNotTheHot

Oct 14, 2021
Hello everyone!

FSW Inland - VO Ottawa AOR Aug 2020.
Medicals were passed based on GCMS notes in early December 2021 (after been expired in Aug 2021).
Medicals passed on GC Account March 31
ADR Request IMM 5669 Schedule A for both me and my dependents.

I will submit the info tomorrow morning and hopefully, I'll not be very far from the Portal email :)
Quick update: I submitted the documents yesterday and about 6 hours later I received an acknowledgement from IRCC that they have received my documents. In the portal, it says additional documents requested are “Not Applicable”.

Hoping for COPR soon :)

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
AOR July 2020 here. Got a status update from MP today. Security check never gets started :( I don't know why IRCC even bothered to ask for Schedule A last December only to make me excited for nothing. I just give up. I am going to extend BWOP that's supposed to expire in 2 months. I don't see PR coming in 2 months.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hey Friends, I have finally got my ecopr today, but not via the FSW-Inland Application; I got it under the TR2PR program (International Graduate English). The good news is there's a very good movement that occurred in my FSW-Inland Application lately, so probably this one would have been finalized soon, as well. Please see full detailed timeline of both apps below and let me know if you have any questions. I am feeling a strong focus in the old applications these days, and I am positive every one here especially the old folks will hear good news soon.

FSW-Inland
Express Entry Pool: March 2020
ITA: July 2020
AOR: August 2020 (FSW-Inland)
Biometrics request + RCMP for PA: August 2020
Submitted RCMP: September 2020
Medical Passed: September 2020
Biometrics changed to completed: October 2020 - They took details of my old biometrics, and considered me exempted, but never got refund!
Medical Expired September 2021. Got to know that it was extended after but never reflected in my account!
Got Medical Extended on my account March 11, 2022
Ghost update: March 11, 2022 at night
Got an email that they have updated my application March 11, 2022.
March 14, 2022: Request for CV, Schedule A, and Military info..
Will probably send a webform asking to withdraw this application tonight!

TR2PR IG, English, Submitted 10:20 PM May 6, 2021 (after so much pressure from my spouse!)
Linked the application to my GcKey account: January 14, 2022
Got Biometrics refund letter: January 19, 2022
AOR: January 20
Medicals Passed: January 28
ADR Request: Military Records: January 28
Submitted them: Feb 22
GU: Feb 29, status of BG changed to we are processing your BG
Got an email that they received my ADR: March 10.
Status of ADR changed to under review: March 10.
GU: March 10 at night
Approval/Portal email: March 11
Replied to that first time: March 11, Second time: March 14
Got credentials and did declaration, address, photo: March 15
ECOPR: March 16

This group has been so helpful during this journey. I very much appreciated you sharing your updates/information. Wish you all the best of luck!
Got my Pr Card application that's linked to my GC-Key account approved today. It says we mailed your card and it may take up to six weeks to be received. It also lists the document number and expiration dates for the PR card. In addition, it shows travel document number (my passport number) and issuing country. I realized there is a mistake in one digit in my passport number, although it's correct in the eCOPR! Is this something I should be concerned with? @legalfalcon, could you please advise?

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Got my Pr Card application that's linked to my GC-Key account approved today. It says we mailed your card and it may take up to six weeks to be received. It also lists the document number and expiration dates for the PR card. In addition, it shows travel document number (my passport number) and issuing country. I realized there is a mistake in one digit in my passport number, although it's correct in the eCOPR! Is this something I should be concerned with? @legalfalcon, could you please advise?
Congrats!! Is there any change in your PR card application (Like Ghost updates) before it was approved? Or it was directly changed to approved? Also, what is the name of the Vis Office in your eCoPR?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Congrats!! Is there any change in your PR card application (Like Ghost updates) before it was approved? Or it was directly changed to approved? Also, what is the name of the Vis Office in your eCoPR?
Today I got the pr card for my spouse and kid by mail. Mine is yet to come though. There was no update that card is dispatched or anything from any of the portals. This was fast actually, I had got ECOPR on 14th March 2022.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Congrats to all those who received ecopr! I stopped following this thread last Feb when I got no clue how long rcmp will process my criminal report. That's the last pending doc they need. Received it now and submitted to ircc. Hopefully they finish processing my app soon. :confused:

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
AOR July 2020 here. Got a status update from MP today. Security check never gets started :( I don't know why IRCC even bothered to ask for Schedule A last December only to make me excited for nothing. I just give up. I am going to extend BWOP that's supposed to expire in 2 months. I don't see PR coming in 2 months.
Don't give up. I still haven't received my BOWP which i filed last Sept. I've been on implied status since Dec 2021. I'm kinda used with this long wait now :confused:

Reactions: vancovuer-applicant

Greta90

Oct 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-09-2020
Hello everyone, I have been reading you every day and wondering when my time would come to share a good news. Finally this moment came today.

FSW Inland
AOR : September 24th, 2020
Eligibility: Passed November 2020
No news after that until last week
Medical extended in the portal : March 31st, 2022
ADR request : April 1 st ( Schedule A)
ADR submission : April 3rd
PR confirmation and portal email : April 7th
No change in my account yet.

I hope everyone gets the approval soon.

DogNotTheHot

Oct 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been reading you every day and wondering when my time would come to share a good news. Finally this moment came today.

FSW Inland
AOR : September 24th, 2020
Eligibility: Passed November 2020
No news after that until last week
Medical extended in the portal : March 31st, 2022
ADR request : April 1 st ( Schedule A)
ADR submission : April 3rd
PR confirmation and portal email : April 7th
No change in my account yet.

I hope everyone gets the approval soon.
I have a very similar timeline. You just cheered me up :)