Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Received our PR confirmation email today! So much relief after an 18 month journey. AOR 22 OCT 2020, ADR 19 March 2022 (schedule A & declaration that we're all in Canada), uploaded same day. Now to create the portal account but my spouse is out the country (back on Thursday) so I guess it is best to wait? This thread has really helped me especially during the dark days. My wish is that you all receive PR soon. :)
Congratulations. Enjoy shiny day.

themnct

Apr 4, 2022
Received our PR confirmation email today! So much relief after an 18 month journey. AOR 22 OCT 2020, ADR 19 March 2022 (schedule A & declaration that we're all in Canada), uploaded same day. Now to create the portal account but my spouse is out the country (back on Thursday) so I guess it is best to wait? This thread has really helped me especially during the dark days. My wish is that you all receive PR soon. :)
Pretty similar case, I got the approval email today but I'm out of country and will return in 19 days. Should I wait to respond or should I respond saying out of country with the return date.

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
FSW Inland, AOR OCT 5th. I just got the PR approval email. The thing is I just left Canada yesterday and will return on 23rd of this month. Should I wait till I return to reply to the approval email or should I respond now saying out of Canada with the return date? What impact will it have? Thank you
Congratulations. It's great that finally you have received your approval. Enjoy it.

AOROCT2020

Jan 6, 2022
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Pretty similar case, I got the approval email today but I'm out of country and will return in 19 days. Should I wait to respond or should I respond saying out of country with the return date.
Congrats to you too! Please keep us posted as to what you decide to do. I so badly want to reply to the portal email but don't want to "jinx" anything with my spouse being out the country. At least my wait is not as long as yours. I tried to reach out to the IRCC call Centre today to get their guidance but could not get through.

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Congratulations, happy about that.

DogNotTheHot

Oct 14, 2021
Hello everyone!

FSW Inland - VO Ottawa AOR Aug 2020.
Medicals were passed based on GCMS notes in early December 2021 (after been expired in Aug 2021).
Medicals passed on GC Account March 31
ADR Request IMM 5669 Schedule A for both me and my dependents.

I will submit the info tomorrow morning and hopefully, I'll not be very far from the Portal email :)

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Hello everyone!

FSW Inland - VO Ottawa AOR Aug 2020.
Medicals were passed based on GCMS notes in early December 2021 (after been expired in Aug 2021).
Medicals passed on GC Account March 31
ADR Request IMM 5669 Schedule A for both me and my dependents.

I will submit the info tomorrow morning and hopefully, I'll not be very far from the Portal email :)
Best wishes for you. Good luck

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hello. Has anyone received ADR for remedicals only for the secondary applicant? I wonder why they would only request it for 1 applicant and not the other.
Yes this just happened to me. Me and my husbands medicals extended but they’ve requested a remed on just our 6 year old daughter. I’m super confused by it.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Yes this just happened to me. Me and my husbands medicals extended but they’ve requested a remed on just our 6 year old daughter. I’m super confused by it.
I called IRCC last week and verified that it wasnt an error. According to the person i spoke with, they said that whether or not medicals are extended is up to the officer reviewing your medical results. so don't worry about it. just do remedicals for whoever's name is written in the IME form that IRCC created.

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
I called IRCC last week and verified that it wasnt an error. According to the person i spoke with, they said that whether or not medicals are extended is up to the officer reviewing your medical results. so don't worry about it. just do remedicals for whoever's name is written in the IME form that IRCC created.
Thank you for the reply! Yes I took her in yesterday for her medical. Super quick and easy for her. Have you received your COPR since redoing medicals?

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Thank you for the reply! Yes I took her in yesterday for her medical. Super quick and easy for her. Have you received your COPR since redoing medicals?
not yet. I did it on 22 Mar, and I called the clinic yesterday and was told that my report is just awaiting the doctor's signature. it should be transmitted to IRCC either today or tomorrow.

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
Hey Guys,

After a very very long wait, I received the approval e-mail today (April 5th 2022) !
Thanks everybody for your support and help throughout this process. This was by far the most infuriating and depressing journey I had to face. This is my timeline

AOR: 20th October 2020 (FSW - Inland)
1st Medical update: 29th October 2020
2nd Medical update: 30th December 2021 (Not reflected in portal)
Approval Email : March 21 2022
Primary VO: Ottawa
Approval e-mail sent from: Etobicoke
No ADR requests.

I requested GCMS notes like 7 times through out this process. Asked MP for updates like 3 times (last one was in Dec. 2021). Sent email to Immigration minister (last one in Dec 2021). I don't think any of these made any difference for my application. I did send a schedule A in feb for which I got received confirmation yesterday.

One thing I did find interesting was the due date in GCMS notes. It was 31st March 2022 for me. So I was expecting a PPR soon.

(Everything in my account is in progress except the medical update - it shows 5th April!)

P.S: I am travelling to the states for few days. Should I respond to the email after I come back? I did see quite a few in similar situation. Any thoughts will be super helpful

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Hey Guys,

After a very very long wait, I received the approval e-mail today (April 5th 2022) !
Thanks everybody for your support and help throughout this process. This was by far the most infuriating and depressing journey I had to face. This is my timeline

No ADR requests.

I requested GCMS notes like 7 times through out this process. Asked MP for updates like 3 times (last one was in Dec. 2021). Sent email to Immigration minister (last one in Dec 2021). I don't think any of these made any difference for my application. I did send a schedule A in feb for which I got received confirmation yesterday.

One thing I did find interesting was the due date in GCMS notes. It was 31st March 2022 for me. So I was expecting a PPR soon.

(Everything in my account is in progress except the medical update - it shows 5th April!)

P.S: I am travelling to the states for few days. Should I respond to the email after I come back? I did see quite a few in similar situation. Any thoughts will be super helpful
Congratulations

vancovuer-applicant

Jan 10, 2022
Hey Guys,

No ADR requests.

I don't have experience with this. But if I'm not wrong when you have PR, you should use that to enter the country, or otherwise apply for a temporary permit to enter the country for a permanent resident who doesn't have their card. (forgot what it's called)

So if you already have a visa to return to Canada, I would wait until I'm back to respond. But I'm not sure at all, don't quote me on that. Just bouncing ideas here :)

congratulations and thanks for sharing the good news. My AOR is Oct 2020 also. Hope I'll hear something soon.