+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
People are getting PPR almost within a week of submitting ADR,
However i submitted ADR almost 2 months ago and it was just updated POF and i have got nothing, medical was extended a month ago

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
No Updates in my account but I received the Portal e-mail on March 21st 2022! I called IRCC and they confirmed my application's approval!
Thanks everybody for your support and help throughout the process!

AOR: 1 Jan 2021
1st Medical update: 8 Feb 2021
2nd Medical update: 10 Feb 2022
PPR: March 21 2022
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary VO: Nova Scotia
PPR e-mail: Etobicoke

(Everything in my account is in progress!)
Hey Atooli,

Please let me know if you receive Portal credentials.

Thanks!

KuntiD

Sep 1, 2021
People are getting PPR almost within a week of submitting ADR,
However i submitted ADR almost 2 months ago and it was just updated POF and i have got nothing, medical was extended a month ago
It seems to be based on our VO and status of our eligibility. Most of us who are still waiting for a decision from Edmonton VO seems to have eligibility as not started.

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Is there anyone else whose AOR is older than July 2020 still waiting for news?

I even got ADR last year and submitted the requested doc. No update since then.

Waiting for the MP to get me an update. It's been more than 10 days of wait.
I am losing my patience on everything..

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
@legalfalcon i am currently on Study permit. I also applied for PR as FSW ( AOR= 5th Dec, 2020). I am wondering if I can apply for the Bridging work permit, as i have a job offer and don't want to miss this opportunity

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hello. Has anyone received ADR for remedicals only for the secondary applicant? I wonder why they would only request it for 1 applicant and not the other.

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022

Call them every week!

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW

My situation is similar.

AOR Feb 2020. I also had an ADR in December last year, and submitted the requested docs on Dec 13. Probably this timing was quite unlucky, because it was right before the holiday season. :confused: And by the time when IRCC folks got back from the holidays around January 6-7, my application again ended up in the middle of the stack.

I finally managed to reach the IRCC call center today, and they confirmed that the Security check hasn't been started yet because "every application is different and bla bla bla"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: baryonix

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
My situation is similar.

AOR Feb 2020. I also had an ADR in December last year, and submitted the requested docs on Dec 13. Probably this timing was quite unlucky, because it was right before the holiday season. :confused: And by the time when IRCC folks got back from the holidays around January 6-7, my application again ended up in the middle of the stack.

I finally managed to reach the IRCC call center today, and they confirmed that the Security check hasn't been started yet because "every application is different and bla bla bla"
I feel you :( I'm in the exactly same boat. I submitted the requested documents almost EOY.
They should process old applications first. Extremely incompetent. Judging from other applications that got ADR requests recently, it's become clear that my submission timing was wrong when it shouldn't matter. Unbelievable
You should reach out to your MP too. I haven't heard back from them yet, but they said they would request IRCC to expedite even though there's no guarantee.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I feel you :( I'm in the exactly same boat. I submitted the requested documents almost EOY.
They should process old applications first. Extremely incompetent. Judging from other applications that got ADR requests recently, it's become clear that my submission timing was wrong when it shouldn't matter. Unbelievable
You should reach out to your MP too. I haven't heard back from them yet, but they said they would request IRCC to expedite even though there's no guarantee.
I am also in similar situation like you guys
I don't think MP does anything, I got an update from MP and he said he can only check the status but can do nothing to expediate the process
Only thing is we can just wait and suffer

SabrinaKim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I am also in similar situation like you guys
I don't think MP does anything, I got an update from MP and he said he can only check the status but can do nothing to expediate the process
Only thing is we can just wait and suffer
The MP office said they could request but with no guarantee of outcome. So yes that's that