+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I am not sure what you should do in this situation. It’s better to get professional advice. Specially since you have been provided with two opportunities to declare it

what I do know is canada, US, UK, Australia, NZ have an automated info sharing pact as part of PR approval process. Infact it also shows up in GCMS notes in info sharing section. So it’s def much easier for them to identify if you have miss represented something.

Reference: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/privacy-impact-assessment/automated-biometric-information-sharing-australia-new-zealand-uk.html
So I already mentioned my previous travels in the profile I created and submitted before AOR (probably in Travel History Section). It's just I forgot to mention in the ADR IMM5669e in Dec last year. So I am wondering if I should resend them the IMM form by inputting my previous travel.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I’ve seen so many fsw Outland approvals these days after doing remedicals, I know we are exempted but should we go for that?
sending upfront medicals or any other docs should be same isn't it, since medicals are extended by default for most of the inland applicants, why not to send other attachment like updated POF, i was asked 2 months ago, i send it even Yesterday hoping to trigger something, my medical was extended on Feb, 10, 2022

Reactions: maghool71

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
How often does it usually take to go from ADR to COPR? I submitted a response to my ADR on Jan 12, 2022. 2 months later no updates or COPR yet.

I ordered GCMS notes on Dec 15, 2021 but still haven't received those back or even a notice of extension. I sent an email to IRCC about the overdue GCMS, and nada. Just submitted an official complaint to the privacy commissioner today.

This ordeal has been mentally exhausting. 500 days since AOR and almost zero updates from IRCC, I'm fine with the wait, but what I'm not okay with is the absolute lack of transparency.

*end rant*

Reactions: maghool71

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey guys,

Quick question...

I was asked to submit IMM5669e background declaration form in Dec and I submitted it then.

In the personal history section it says if you have travelled to any other country, indicate your status in that country.

The thing is I travelled UK for a project for about 4 months and was employed with that employer for 4.5 years straight. So I did mention that I was employed in India during that 4.5 years but I forgot to indicate that during my tenure I travelled to UK on business visitor visa... do u think it will impact adversly or should I raise a webform and send the updated Imm5669e?
Raise a webform and re-submit your correct version of IMM5669e this time.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
sending upfront medicals or any other docs should be same isn't it, since medicals are extended by default for most of the inland applicants, why not to send other attachment like updated POF, i was asked 2 months ago, i send it even Yesterday hoping to trigger something, my medical was extended on Feb, 10, 2022
I updated my address yesterday since I’m moving by the end of March. So I hope they realize I exist xD hahaha

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
So I already mentioned my previous travels in the profile I created and submitted before AOR (probably in Travel History Section). It's just I forgot to mention in the ADR IMM5669e in Dec last year. So I am wondering if I should resend them the IMM form by inputting my previous travel.
Ah. In that case you just resubmit the IMM5669e and write a LOE stating you have missed a travel entry in the form submitted on [date]. Also I would recommend stating that this entry was previously reported while submitting your EE profile. And ask them to use the lastest version of it

Milan1211

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Ah. In that case you just resubmit the IMM5669e and write a LOE stating you have missed a travel entry in the form submitted on [date]. Also I would recommend stating that this entry was previously reported while submitting your EE profile. And ask them to use the lastest version of it
Yep, I just did it. Hopefully IRCC agent will be able to forward it to processing office. Thanks for the help.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hey Friends, I have finally got my ecopr today, but not via the FSW-Inland Application; I got it under the TR2PR program (International Graduate English). The good news is there's a very good movement that occurred in my FSW-Inland Application lately, so probably this one would have been finalized soon, as well. Please see full detailed timeline of both apps below and let me know if you have any questions. I am feeling a strong focus in the old applications these days, and I am positive every one here especially the old folks will hear good news soon.

FSW-Inland
Express Entry Pool: March 2020
ITA: July 2020
AOR: August 2020 (FSW-Inland)
Biometrics request + RCMP for PA: August 2020
Submitted RCMP: September 2020
Medical Passed: September 2020
Biometrics changed to completed: October 2020 - They took details of my old biometrics, and considered me exempted, but never got refund!
Medical Expired September 2021. Got to know that it was extended after but never reflected in my account!
Got Medical Extended on my account March 11, 2022
Ghost update: March 11, 2022 at night
Got an email that they have updated my application March 11, 2022.
March 14, 2022: Request for CV, Schedule A, and Military info..
Will probably send a webform asking to withdraw this application tonight!

TR2PR IG, English, Submitted 10:20 PM May 6, 2021 (after so much pressure from my spouse!)
Linked the application to my GcKey account: January 14, 2022
Got Biometrics refund letter: January 19, 2022
AOR: January 20
Medicals Passed: January 28
ADR Request: Military Records: January 28
Submitted them: Feb 22
GU: Feb 29, status of BG changed to we are processing your BG
Got an email that they received my ADR: March 10.
Status of ADR changed to under review: March 10.
GU: March 10 at night
Approval/Portal email: March 11
Replied to that first time: March 11, Second time: March 14
Got credentials and did declaration, address, photo: March 15
ECOPR: March 16

This group has been so helpful during this journey. I very much appreciated you sharing your updates/information. Wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
The mental torture is finally over. I just recieved the portal email. I checked my gcsm noted and the officer had some doubts about my Canadian study. I raised a webform explaining everything and uploading my canadian college transcripts. I would urge everyone to check their gcsm notes or order them immediately and upload any documents that would cause the officer to have any doubts.
Thank you everyone for the support and being a part of this journey. And your various posts which gave me hope and ideas as to how I can expedite my process.
FSW Oct 2020 inland, no movement after December 2020. Ordered gcsm notes, got them in November. Raised web form 2 days ago. Got portal email after that.

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey Friends, I have finally got my ecopr today, but not via the FSW-Inland Application; I got it under the TR2PR program (International Graduate English). The good news is there's a very good movement that occurred in my FSW-Inland Application lately, so probably this one would have been finalized soon, as well. Please see full detailed timeline of both apps below and let me know if you have any questions. I am feeling a strong focus in the old applications these days, and I am positive every one here especially the old folks will hear good news soon.

FSW-Inland
Biometrics changed to completed: October 2020 - They took details of my old biometrics, and considered me exempted, but never got refund!
Medical Expired September 2021. Got to know that it was extended after but never reflected in my account!
Got Medical Extended on my account March 11, 2021
Ghost update: March 11, 2021 at night
Got an email that they have updated my application March 11, 2021.
March 14, 2021: Request for CV, Schedule A, and Military info..

TR2PR IG, English, Submitted 10:20 PM May 6, 2021 (after so much pressure from my spouse!)

This group has been so helpful during this journey. I very much appreciated you sharing your updates/information. Wish you all the best of luck!
Congratulations! :)

It looks like your FSW-Inland application also just started to progress a few days ago (I assume that your meant March 2022, not 2021).

But wow! IRCC processes TR2PR application so unbelievably fast! Looks like TR2PR process took less than 2 month for you, from AOR to COPR.

Reactions: AHHABB

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020

FSW-Inland
Got Medical Extended on my account March 11, 2021
Ghost update: March 11, 2021 at night
Got an email that they have updated my application March 11, 2021.
March 14, 2021: Request for CV, Schedule A, and Military info..

Congratulations

Reactions: AHHABB

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
The mental torture is finally over. I just recieved the portal email. I checked my gcsm noted and the officer had some doubts about my Canadian study. I raised a webform explaining everything and uploading my canadian college transcripts. I would urge everyone to check their gcsm notes or order them immediately and upload any documents that would cause the officer to have any doubts.
Thank you everyone for the support and being a part of this journey. And your various posts which gave me hope and ideas as to how I can expedite my process.
FSW Oct 2020 inland, no movement after December 2020. Ordered gcsm notes, got them in November. Raised web form 2 days ago. Got portal email after that.
Congratulations