+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
My medical passed for second time on Nov 30. No update on my file since then, not even an adr. Nothing has changed since then.My Vo is Ottawa. ESP since dec not seeing much updates from Ottawa.
Yeah, it's sad to hear that even people who got medical extensions and ADRs are still waiting long! Like come on, some people get accepted in tr2pr within a week after AOR!
Yet you guys are still considered the luckiest among our group, you at least know someone has looked into your applications.

tuton.hr

Nov 23, 2019
Another GU, "review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable". :)

It was "we have received your documents, ..." after I submitted the documents.

Does anyone know what that means?

Medical still shows: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"
So far:
GU: Dec 13th
ADR: Dec 20th (submitted on Dec 21st)
GU: Dec 23rd
Hi,
Congrats! Could you please let me know if you signed IMM 5562 travel information form? There is no space for signing but the guideline says to put original signature! Really appreciate your response. Thanks

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah, it's sad to hear that even people who got medical extensions and ADRs are still waiting long! Like come on, some people get accepted in tr2pr within a week after AOR!
Yet you guys are still considered the luckiest among our group, you at least know someone has looked into your applications.
Hmmm. Don’t know seriously how much more time. This is ridiculous processing times. It’s so sad to end another year waiting for this. I never imagined this kind of a delay seriously. I will never forget this whole episode in a lifetime.

Reactions: baryonix

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes, I have a different 4-digit number before my application number (App#: 21XX E*********).
It is always the same in all notes I got. No clue what that means.
Exactly the same thing.
My number just starts differently.
Weird.

@legalfalcon maybe you know what this number means? Thanks

In the GCMS notes some application numbers may have a year of the application before the number.

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Hi,
Congrats! Could you please let me know if you signed IMM 5562 travel information form? There is no space for signing but the guideline says to put original signature! Really appreciate your response. Thanks
Yes, I did sign and date at the end of the last page and the additional page that I had to add.

I just did that because the instructions said that, but still, it does not make much sense to me.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes, I have a different 4-digit number before my application number (App#: 21XX E*********).
It is always the same in all notes I got. No clue what that means.
You know what, maybe those 4 numbers are the year and month we submitted our application?
Like number 2105 would correspond to 2021 MAY
Please give your thoughts

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
You know what, maybe those 4 numbers are the year and month we submitted our application?
Like number 2105 would correspond to 2021 MAY
Please give your thoughts
That makes sense, so no queue order....

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys,

just wondering if some of you got an ADR requesting the IMM 5562 Updated Travels Form?
If yes, what is your timeline?

I got this request Dec 4th and uploaded it the same day and my online account has been updated on Dec 7th saying that « additional documents are being reviewed » but nothing else.

i must be honest I was hoping to get this portal email before 2022 but I loose hope again thinking that this new form requires a « lot » of checking :(

vo: Initially Ottawa but seems to have changed to Edmonton in November
AOR feb 2020
Medicals update Nov 10th 2021
ADR Dec 4th 2020
I feel it’s owing to the holidays. Even for me after medical passed at end of Nov, no single update on my file. Even I was hoping a closure in 2021:( hopefully they will resume work in new year. I didn’t see anyone who got medical passed after me getting copr so far. I didn’t even get the gcms notes too, it’s been two months since I applied, so now clue if my Vo is changed from Ottawa.

Reactions: PandaCacahuetes

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I know you re right. I know a lot of federal workers (not working for ircc sadly ;) ) and they all got almost two weeks off resuming work tomorrow so sounds about right to think that they just didn’t process much the past month.

I am just becoming crazy being on implied status. I have more and more nightmares about the possibility of getting refused for whatever irregularities in my application and having to leave the country ASAP as a result. It’s really not comfortable lately
I'm on implied status too since Dec. 23rd

• Sad
Reactions: PandaCacahuetes

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I know you re right. I know a lot of federal workers (not working for ircc sadly ;) ) and they all got almost two weeks off resuming work tomorrow so sounds about right to think that they just didn’t process much the past month.

I am just becoming crazy being on implied status. I have more and more nightmares about the possibility of getting refused for whatever irregularities in my application and having to leave the country ASAP as a result. It’s really not comfortable lately
I can understand,
But don’t worry. You should have it soon.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I can understand,
But don’t worry. You should have it soon.
I hope so but it has been stretched too far and considering growing cases of Coronavirus in Canada Absolutely clueless for future. I saw the news that they have allocated budget for reducing the backlogs but not observed much movement. Please share if you have observed something. Lost all positivity ...