+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
When did you apply for notes?
December 5th if I remeber right..

I am not seeing any update after medical passed on Nov 30 for second time. No adr nothing. Gave me so much hope that atleast I will get it approved before end of the year. Now I have lost hope of any update this year. Seems it’s stuck yet again owing to holidays. Mine is also Ottawa VO.
I think your file has been picked for processing, it may just need a little more time.. Mine is still being totally ignored, not sure why?! I just have one inland dependent, so can't imagine my file is that complicated..

Reactions: Tumak

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I read that they were processing 14 000 CEC VS 600 FSW per month?
Anyway it is just a matter of management of those applications. The agents just process what we tell them to process, and apparently we ask them to process way more CeC than FSW.
Why you may ask? I personally think that statistically speaking
1. Cec applicants are in the country
2. they are working and already well integrated / paying taxes in the country
3. Cec are young and willing to work jobs that Canada is craving for (low paying jobs in service for example)

You will tell me that you are in this case, they know it, they should process my case, but that s where it doesn t matter if we just look through the lense of statistics. Let s face the facts, we are nothing for Canada but a number, a meatball needed to sustain their economy. And knowing that IRCC is shit to deal with data or to distribute those applications, I am sure they just asked the VO to « process XX CEC and XX FSW » based on a few stats that would respond the most to their needs.

my little theory :)
Well, they could have do some filtering to know that many FSWs are inland and are working.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Hang in there and request GCMS notes if not done already.

I got my medicals updated on Nov 10th and received ADR on Dec 4th so almost 4 weeks afterwards. However, the agent requested those additional forms on Nov 10th in the GCMS notes.

Definitely a good sign this medical update but yeah, still no assurance on the processing timeline.
Thanks, I had requested gcms a week
Before I got this medical passed, but not yet got it. Did you get any update after submitting adr? I haven’t got any adr request yet. I actually raised a webform and submitted a set of docs again, which can be possibly asked in adr:) though it’s already submitted with application. Only security was pending on my file.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
December 5th if I remeber right..

I think your file has been picked for processing, it may just need a little more time.. Mine is still being totally ignored, not sure why?! I just have one inland dependent, so can't imagine my file is that complicated..
Hope so. Mine was stuck without any movement. I can relate to your case. Similar my file too was. Major bad luck we have is being in Ottawa VO. May be you should
Try raising a webform yet again asking for an update. They don’t seem to follow any kinda order in Processing files.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
I read that they were processing 14 000 CEC VS 600 FSW per month?
Anyway it is just a matter of management of those applications. The agents just process what we tell them to process, and apparently we ask them to process way more CeC than FSW.
Why you may ask? I personally think that statistically speaking
1. Cec applicants are in the country
2. they are working and already well integrated / paying taxes in the country
3. Cec are young and willing to work jobs that Canada is craving for (low paying jobs in service for example)

You will tell me that you are in this case, they know it, they should process my case, but that s where it doesn t matter if we just look through the lense of statistics. Let s face the facts, we are nothing for Canada but a number, a meatball needed to sustain their economy. And knowing that IRCC is shit to deal with data or to distribute those applications, I am sure they just asked the VO to « process XX CEC and XX FSW » based on a few stats that would respond the most to their needs.

my little theory :)
I’ve never realized there was a difference between application. I’ve submitted my app 5 months before completing my first year of work here, because I though it was BETTER to apply ASAP. 5 more months I would have been a CEC processed within 7 months which is what happened to my MBA classmates who simply waited until they had 1 year of employment!

unbelieveble!

Reactions: maghool71

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hope so. Mine was stuck without any movement. I can relate to your case. Similar my file too was. Major bad luck we have is being in Ottawa VO. May be you should
Try raising a webform yet again asking for an update. They don’t seem to follow any kinda order in Processing files.
Webforms never helped me. I am sending one every month or two, no useful answer. Started to feel they delay things more, b/c officer will have to read all that.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Webforms never helped me. I am sending one every month or two, no useful answer. Started to feel they delay things more, b/c officer will have to read all that.
Ok. I have raised webform only twice throughout, gcms too twice. Used to call them every month till the point they started saying this Afghanistan issue.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I’ve never realized there was a difference between application. I’ve submitted my app 5 months before completing my first year of work here, because I though it was BETTER to apply ASAP. 5 more months I would have been a CEC processed within 7 months which is what happened to my MBA classmates who simply waited until they had 1 year of employment!

unbelieveble!
I am paying for the score I got in IELTS; I got a very good score in IELTS and my score was sufficient for FSW so applied it instead of waiting for the 1-year experience and applying as CEC, wish I had a lower IELTS score I would have applied as a CEC candidate and would have achieved my PR by now.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I am paying for the score I got in IELTS; I got a very good score in IELTS and my score was sufficient for FSW so applied it instead of waiting for the 1-year experience and applying as CEC, wish I had a lower IELTS score I would have applied as a CEC candidate and would have achieved my PR by now.
Exactly the same here, but I took celpip and totally nailed it.. but come on they fooled us with a fake invitation, it's on them!

Reactions: meisnatz

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
See there are people who applied for CEC about the same time as you did, and no response yet. God's time they say is the best.
It will surely come to pass.

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Guys, important question here:

in terms of employment, we keep hearing of implied status, fine.

Now what about health care coverage? This concerns me very much. With the delayed processing times of BOWP, what happens with our access to health care when we are under implied status?!

baryonix

May 21, 2019

Now what about health care coverage? This concerns me very much. With the delayed processing times of BOWP, what happens with our access to health care when we are under implied status?!
I have seen one case where the person extends OHIP successfully while on implied status. They submitted all proof (updated employment letter, address proof, ID, new WP AOR, etc...)

But it could be a case by base scenario.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020

My PGWP & OHIP expire today and I can relate to this. I applied for BOWP last Sept and still no update.. So lost..