+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-INLAND but currently in Quebec

umeno

Apr 18, 2016
Hi
I have applied under the FSW-INLAND scheme but I currently reside in Quebec. I recently passed to IP(2)-NA stage but was asked to "Client Information: Please be aware that your application will not be finalized until you leave the Province of Quebec. Please provide proof of your intent to reside outside of Quebec.". Has someone received something like this? What did you show as proof. I sent a letter with my recent applications outside Quebec and lack of English skills.

Thanks!

AOR: 18-01-2017
Scheme: FSW-Inland
Current status: BGS-NA, Medical-passed

yosensei

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Quebec
Visa Office......
sydney
Hi
I have applied under the FSW-INLAND scheme but I currently reside in Quebec. I recently passed to IP(2)-NA stage but was asked to "Client Information: Please be aware that your application will not be finalized until you leave the Province of Quebec. Please provide proof of your intent to reside outside of Quebec.". Has someone received something like this? What did you show as proof. I sent a letter with my recent applications outside Quebec and lack of English skills.

Thanks!

hi what's happen with your application?
was it accept?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hi

Thanks!

I belive he\she got PPR so, yes it was.